The Biden Presidency

Same can be said for the GOP trying to gain voters by screaming that the Dems are trying to control our minds and funnel us into camps, tunnels under the ground where Hillary and Obama Eat babies, etc.

as to a Surveillance society it was the GOP who pushed for the Patriot Act. The only difference is the right now hates the left being better at it than they were
I said the truth lies somewhere between the two extremes and to believe the way to heal a rift is to just shout louder is essentially why the current journey can only end in violence, IF, one side decides to run with the patriot act and start applying it to political enemies.

You look at Israel with the Palestinians or China or austria with enforced vaccines and its a slippery slope that any true moderate should be seriously kicking off.

Which makes absolutely no sense as your immune system is not going to help you with Hypothermia...
6a00d8341bf8f353ef0167616db582970b-800wi.jpg

That's due to overeach not due to the vaccine. the overreach due to mongs who wont believe doctors but believe the internet memes. Had we the internet when Polio was around half the nation would be in Iron Lungs
Or maybe just people who believe the Feds shouldn’t attempt to involve itself in areas where it doesn’t have the Constitutional authority to do so.

Or maybe just people who believe the Feds shouldn’t attempt to involve itself in areas where it doesn’t have the Constitutional authority to do so.
So because of that you would risk your and your loved ones lives because joe biden said to do it

how infantile

Yes the Hectors over here are on thin ice, and when they go under the only thing people like me would throw at him would be a barbell.
You called, Cletus?
I see that the Democrats have successfully got the infrastructure bill into law, and the only thing stopping the damping down of the runaway pandemic the Orange Moron unleashed (before trying outright treason) is the jaw dropping anti - vax imbecility of the Trumpy God bothery fringe.

So, apart from the entirely predictable global inflation (which, if you recall, I had to explain to you in words of one syllable), and the Afghanistan disaster (initiated by D Trump Esq), actually, the Democrats have largely delivered their policy aims.

I doubt Biden will run again, on age grounds.
Harris has proven to be a vote loser.
I expect the usual mid term losses, followed by the Democrats picking a pale and male candidate to face down whatever sock puppet the GOP puts up with Trump's hand up his back.

You called, Cletus?
I see that the Democrats have successfully got the infrastructure bill into law, and the only thing stopping the damping down of the runaway pandemic the Orange Moron unleashed (before trying outright treason) is the jaw dropping anti - vax imbecility of the Trumpy God bothery fringe.

So, apart from the entirely predictable global inflation (which, if you recall, I had to explain to you in words of one syllable), and the Afghanistan disaster (initiated by D Trump Esq), actually, the Democrats have largely delivered their policy aims.

I doubt Biden will run again, on age grounds.
Harris has proven to be a vote loser.
I expect the usual mid term losses, followed by the Democrats picking a pale and male candidate to face down whatever sock puppet the GOP puts up with Trump's hand up his back.
Your outlook is rather interesting.
But I will agree you about Biden not running in 2024.

I missed these recent events

Not much is going right for him.

I missed these recent events

Not much is going right for him.
Trump is ahead of Biden/Harris today in the polls and that's a terrible look for the establishment, who've spent the past year talking up insurrections. I suspect the history books will look back and see the 2020 win for the democrats, using all the power of the establishment has to control the narrative, as the metaphorical equivalent of a John Brown moment.

People are bone idle, but generally react out of fear and as Brown's attack triggered a resurgence of the militia movement, 2020 seems to have opened American eyes to how much all their institutions and media have lied to them and some people have gotten angry(Virginia schools) and some will simply and quietly vote against civil war and reelect twitters nemesis.

Giving him credit where its due

Historical employment levels since 1969

Of course Trump also had that in 2018

Trump is ahead of Biden/Harris today in the polls and that's a terrible look for the establishment, who've spent the past year talking up insurrections. I suspect the history books will look back and see the 2020 win for the democrats, using all the power of the establishment has to control the narrative, as the metaphorical equivalent of a John Brown moment.

People are bone idle, but generally react out of fear and as Brown's attack triggered a resurgence of the militia movement, 2020 seems to have opened American eyes to how much all their institutions and media have lied to them and some people have gotten angry(Virginia schools) and some will simply and quietly vote against civil war and reelect twitters nemesis.
So trump will be the Col Robert E Lee storming the Arsenal?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
So trump will be the Col Robert E Lee storming the Arsenal?
My knowledge of the fun and games at Harper's Ferry comes wholly from Harry Paget Flashman's involvement, which whilst probably a decent starting point, might not be 100% accurate...

Latest Threads