The Biden Presidency

At no-one in particular but the Police, Fire Fighters and truck drivers don't take care of medical procedures, don't need to work in a sterile environment and don't generally have the requirement to touch the bare flesh of another human being. Seldom do they need to dress wounds, administer medicine or examine people. Just a casual comment before the thread turns into a complete pissing contest...
Our fire fighters spend most of their calls dealing with medical emergencies. Hence why firing them would be a bad idea. Especially if you are in a car accident or having a heart attack. Best not to fire the people that are responsible for preserving life. Or the nurses and medical staff who will ensure one receives the next level of care.

Sometimes it is best to look at the big picture before making hasty choices that will end up biting everyone in the a$$.

bentobox

War Hero
Our fire fighters spend most of their calls dealing with medical emergencies. Hence why firing them would be a bad idea. Especially if you are in a car accident or having a heart attack. Best not to fire the people that are responsible for preserving life. Or the nurses and medical staff who will ensure one receives the next level of care.

Sometimes it is best to look at the big picture before making hasty choices that will end up biting everyone in the a$$.
The Hippocratic Oath, states amongst other things to "do no harm", so I am a little confused how a Paramedic, Firefighter and other medical professional can avoid vaccination, as they carry a much higher risk of catching, or spreading COVID.

The Hippocratic Oath, states amongst other things to "do no harm", so I am a little confused how a Paramedic, Firefighter and other medical professional can avoid vaccination, as they carry a much higher risk of catching, or spreading COVID.
Because many people out here are skeptical of the jab and don’t want it. It doesn’t matter why, but they are unwilling to get it.

So the options are not the best. Fire the people you rely on and you will just shot us all in the dick… Which would mean limited services for the entire population, or just accept the fact that some people do not want the jab and won’t get it. Or in my case 55 percent of the population out here.

I wouldn’t say it is sharing that is the problem. It is the outright handouts to those who are most undeserving. Like the Biden admin stating they are willing to pay illegals large sums of money for breaking our laws. Which creates a whole lot of discontent.

When parties favor the Auslanders over the natives things get dicey. Especially when you don’t have enough resources to go around.
In child psychology; its fair to say the act of sharing is a learning experience and sharing if not done entirely objectively, will carry a bias and so your child and his close friends will often receive more of the cake and more attention and if that is overdone, you stir up discontent in the other children and their parents. When its the following week and someone else's turn to share the cake, then you have a petty reaction to your child and parental strife.

Now extrapolate that to a whole nation where trust is always a little weaker, especially in strangers and you have a recipe for a collapse in trust of your fellow man and either side thinks the other is the problem. To be honest I don't see how things can be made whole again and as the eminent psychologist Jordan Peterson alludes too, at some point one side desires to ratchet up the pressure and cancellation, or using the law against another human is a slippery slope to a very dark corner of the human psyche and I happen to think the progressives have overstepped the mark by reaching for the law so regularly to get its way.

offog

LE
e

Any private sector entity with more than 100 employees was subject to the Biden mandate…
Quite simply he didn’t stay in his lane, states took the matter to court and won.
I think your blind hatred of him is clouding your ability to read.

This is the bit you are on about and it would seem to be exactly what Fox news is doing to its work force but you are accepting it without a word.

• Get Their Employees Vaccinated by January 4th and Require Unvaccinated Employees to Produce a Negative Test on at Least a Weekly Basis: All covered employers must ensure that their employees have received the necessary shots to be fully vaccinated – either two doses of Pfizer or Moderna, or one dose of Johnson & Johnson – by January 4th. After that, all covered employers must ensure that any employees who have not received the necessary shots begin producing a verified negative test to their employer on at least a weekly basis, and they must remove from the workplace any employee who receives a positive COVID-19 test or is diagnosed with COVID-19 by a licensed health care provider. The ETS lays out the wide variety of tests that comply with the standard. Given that vaccines are safe, free, and the most effective way for workers to be protected from COVID-19 transmission at work, the ETS does not require employers to provide or pay for tests. Employers may be required to pay for testing because of other laws or collective bargaining agreements.

This is the bit you are on about and it would seem to be exactly what Fox news is doing to its work force but you are accepting it without a word.
Here let me help uou out again with life in the US with a supply chain that is off kilter.

I think you don’t have a clue about life under his admin, and why he is despised.
The man has committed to many unforgivable sins in a remarkably short time. Sadly he isn’t even aware of how much damage he is doing to our country. But I don’t need Fox News to tell me my standard of living is tanking. The vast majority over here are learning that for themselves, and the party in charge is to smug to give a flying fook about it.

To give an idea he is underwater in 32 States, and the states he has left in his column won’t carry his party over the electoral finish line.

In child psychology; its fair to say the act of sharing is a learning experience and sharing if not done entirely objectively, will carry a bias and so your child and his close friends will often receive more of the cake and more attention and if that is overdone, you stir up discontent in the other children and their parents. When its the following week and someone else's turn to share the cake, then you have a petty reaction to your child and parental strife.

Now extrapolate that to a whole nation where trust is always a little weaker, especially in strangers and you have a recipe for a collapse in trust of your fellow man and either side thinks the other is the problem. To be honest I don't see how things can be made whole again and as the eminent psychologist Jordan Peterson alludes too, at some point one side desires to ratchet up the pressure and cancellation, or using the law against another human is a slippery slope to a very dark corner of the human psyche and I happen to think the progressives have overstepped the mark by reaching for the law so regularly to get its way.
Outside of a war for national survival, I wouldn’t say we would have much to pull us together.

The left is up in dildos about the fate of Roe Vs Wade in our SC at the moment.

Yet they are oddly silent about a black domestic terrorist killing six white people in WI. Which has not gone unnoticed.

These are gaps that can’t be bridged.

Fox aren’t doing exactly the same thing ….. there’s is stricter with even more testing

Outside of a war for national survival, I wouldn’t say we would have much to pull us together.

The left is up in dildos about the fate of Roe Vs Wade in our SC at the moment.

Yet they are oddly silent about a black domestic terrorist killing six white people in WI. Which has not gone unnoticed.

These are gaps that can’t be bridged.
Aye, I think its too far gone as well.. I do find some humour in the progressive left threatening violence, or actively carrying out violence on the streets in mostly peaceful protests and just can't seem to help themselves feeding the republican juggernaut in 2022.

Aye, I think its too far gone as well.. I do find some humour in the progressive left threatening violence, or actively carrying out violence on the streets in mostly peaceful protests and just can't seem to help themselves feeding the republican juggernaut in 2022.
To use your term, the “gammons” on the forum are stuck in the 1960’s, with respect to what our political parties are shifting to. The Democrats are the party of snobbish costal elites who view the likes of offog as the enemy. They are not the party of the working class. So people like him continue to screw up the reality of life over here.

But yes 22 and 24 are going to be blood baths, then the adults will be running things and we can start the process to unfeck this nightmare.

offog

LE
Here let me help uou out again with life in the US with a supply chain that is off kilter.

Just for you as your reading skills are a little low today.

the ETS does not require employers to provide or pay for tests. Employers may be required to pay for testing because of other laws or collective bargaining agreements.

Just for you as your reading skills are a little low today.
What part of demand can’t be met for employers facing a deadline is that hard to grasp?

One would think if government was going to go well outside of its powers, it would at least have the resources to back up its alternative option…

Let me hold your hand again and take you on another journey. We don’t have Rapid at home tests in abundance like you folks. Why is that? Government.
If you don’t know how to govern worth a damn, you create mandates with no feasible alternatives that can satisfy the very real segment who are not going to get jabbed. Add in the cost of those tests and that gets very expensive for a virus that Biden had supposedly defeated. At what point do people like you realize that you are running a very good chance of making things worse?

At my work, a rapids test site sets up in front of a McDonalds across the street Mon-Fri. We have a place called City MD on the next block open 7 days a week which does it. Also a CVS and Duane Read across from each other on the corner also do testing and Innoculations. Hell Penn Station a block away gives the shots INSIDE the station mon-fri

All Free

What part of demand can’t be met for employers facing a deadline is that hard to grasp?

One would think if government was going to go well outside of its powers, it would at least have the resources to back up its alternative option…

Let me hold your hand again and take you on another journey. We don’t have Rapid at home tests in abundance like you folks. Why is that? Government.
If you don’t know how to govern worth a damn, you create mandates with no feasible alternatives that can satisfy the very real segment who are not going to get jabbed. Add in the cost of those tests and that gets very expensive for a virus that Biden had supposedly defeated. At what point do people like you realize that you are running a very good chance of making things worse?
It all boils down to this

Trump and Boebert's of the right said this virus is nothing to worry about so the unwashed sister ******* who worship this orange shitgibbon wont get it.

ALL because Biden said to get it and their hatred is such they would rather die and their families die than admit Biden is correct about getting the Vaccine. You wont trust doctors but trust Internet memes

It's darwin, once you lot are gone the nations IQ will jump 10 points...

Trump and Boebert's of the right said this virus is nothing to worry about so the unwashed sister ******* who worship this orange shitgibbon wont get it.

ALL because Biden said to get it and their hatred is such they would rather die and their families die than admit Biden is correct about getting the Vaccine. You wont trust doctors but trust Internet memes

Its arguable that the truth is somewhere in the middle i.e. the virus is a nasty one, but to be fair the mortality rate is far lower than people seem to give credence too, but high enough to not simply brush the whole thing off as a nasty cold.. Alternatively, certain progressive groups chose to exploit the virus for political gain and/or use it to push for a surveillance society and by doing that, in a time where already trust is a bit thin on the ground you created a perfect storm.

P.S.
I've had real covid, had two shots of the weakened covid and will forego the booster this year. Because I think three lots of covid in a year is quite enough for my body and may consider the booster in the early summer.

...two shots of the weakened covid and will forego the booster this year. Because I think three lots of covid in a year is quite enough for my body and may consider the booster in the early summer.

A) Weakened COVID? Do tell.

B) So your chill with another does of real COVID if it comes?

E6CAC2E7-0A22-4104-BA56-BA416B068E5B.jpeg

Hate to disappoint you, but the vast majority will survive. Vaccinated or not, this isn’t a species ending pandemic old timer.

Its arguable that the truth is somewhere in the middle i.e. the virus is a nasty one, but to be fair the mortality rate is far lower than people seem to give credence too, but high enough to not simply brush the whole thing off as a nasty cold.. Alternatively, certain progressive groups chose to exploit the virus for political gain and/or use it to push for a surveillance society and by doing that, in a time where already trust is a bit thin on the ground you created a perfect storm.

P.S.
I've had real covid, had two shots of the weakened covid and will forego the booster this year. Because I think three lots of covid in a year is quite enough for my body and may consider the booster in the early summer.
Same can be said for the GOP trying to gain voters by screaming that the Dems are trying to control our minds and funnel us into camps, tunnels under the ground where Hillary and Obama Eat babies, etc.

as to a Surveillance society it was the GOP who pushed for the Patriot Act. The only difference is the right now hates the left being better at it than they were

Latest Threads