Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

Nor did creepy Joe he has one of those conditions that flare up in front of a draft board and then disappear with the appropriate classification.
Spina Ignavus Flavo IIRC

You believe that cover story?

Other people who got the boot, Hillary and MaCain (and for him it changed from left to right foot after a few months).

The story is it's to hide his ankle tag so he doesn't do a runner. Biden is a national security risk and is wanted in Ukraine.

Joe Biden Wanted in Ukraine on Class A Felony Bribery Charges

Are these conspiracy theories? Well, believe what you want but Biden is not out and about doing things and his broadcasts are in front of a green screen. And btw, Kamala hasn't resigned her seat in Congress yet. Curious as I thought she was Vice President Elect; you know she's got a new job and all!

Moderators.

I have managed to cope with the emotional trauma of losing the Bullshit button but is there any way we can have a "Jesus wept button" for Christmas. Please.

Biden didnt serve either

5 student deferments JUST like trump (Starting for Biden in 1962)

Finally a medical Disqualifier JUST like trump in 1968

a letter from a doctor JUST like trump

the difference is trump didnt start any wars and biden the chickenhawk votes to send others to war

I think Trump only had 4 student deferments.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You believe that cover story?

Other people who got the boot, Hillary and MaCain (and for him it changed from left to right foot after a few months).

The story is it's to hide his ankle tag so he doesn't do a runner. Biden is a national security risk and is wanted in Ukraine.

Joe Biden Wanted in Ukraine on Class A Felony Bribery Charges

Are these conspiracy theories? Well, believe what you want but Biden is not out and about doing things and his broadcasts are in front of a green screen. And btw, Kamala hasn't resigned her seat in Congress yet. Curious as I thought she was Vice President Elect; you know she's got a new job and all!
YUFM

Biden didnt serve either

the difference is trump didnt start any wars and biden the chickenhawk votes to send others to war
Did you fcukkers want the war on terror or not, you make it sound like there was nothing going on and Bush and Barry went to war for nothing. They put their big boy pants on and fought the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and IS, while President ChickenShit sat on his comfy armchair complaining and second guessing both Presidents by tough talking tweet yet moved on to see 265,000 citizens die on his watch. He is far from the angel you think he is.

Did you fcukkers want the war on terror or not, you make it sound like there was nothing going on and Bush and Barry went to war for nothing. They put their big boy pants on and fought the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and IS, while President ChickenShit sat on his comfy armchair complaining and second guessing both Presidents by tough talking tweet yet moved on to see 265,000 citizens die on his watch. He is far from the angel you think he is.
Ahh the Arrse hypocrite in full diaper display

You lot whined and whined about Bush the warmonger and because trump didnt start a war you lot wet your diapers in rage that he might get credit for not being as evil as you wanked over for 4 years

Ahh the Arrse hypocrite in full diaper display

You lot whined and whined about Bush the warmonger and because trump didnt start a war you lot wet your diapers in rage that he might get credit for not being as evil as you wanked over for 4 years
Sorry to burst your wibble bubble, I am not part of any 'you lot' and neither am I a lefty, the U.S. declared a 'war on terror' and asked other nations to help which they did. My support of the troops fighting that war, and you were one of those troops I believe, has nothing to do with whether I supported Bush, Obama, or Fatty.

I'm still trying to work out how to give 70 million Americans the Darwin award.

Biden didnt serve either

So just declare the extraction of US troops from Stan without bothering to mention it to the Pentagon is just a normal days work for a lame duck President.

After 4 years of suffering from many handicaps.... he has worked on one.

Biden didnt serve either

I have to say, military service means lot’s of running around as fast as you can often in CEFO carrying various weapons. You’ve written the book and starred in the film like many others on here who have got off their arses and served on operations so you‘re well versed in that.

Ashma is a bit of a major impediment to that kind of stuff.

I’d never even heard of bone spurs until Trumps deferment reasons were published.

As John McCain, a man I had a lot of respect for commented, “one aspect of the conflict, by the way, that I will never countenance is that we drafted the lowest level income of America and the highest income level found a doctor that would say they had a bone spur.”

Says it all really!

I have to say, military service means lot’s of running around as fast as you can often in CEFO carrying various weapons. You’ve written the book and starred in the film like many others on here who have got off their arses and served on operations so you‘re well versed in that.

I’d never even heard of bone spurs until Trumps deferment reasons were published.

As John McCain, a man I had a lot of respect for commented, “one aspect of the conflict, by the way, that I will never countenance is that we drafted the lowest level income of America and the highest income level found a doctor that would say they had a bone spur.”

Says it all really!
McCain was American military aristocracy though. He was in the USN before the Vietnam war. His father was CINCPAC in Hawai and later CNO as was John's grandfather. He was always going to go on operation in Vietnam. Fair play to his war record though.

Lots of well off middle clase American students who were outwardly fit and played football, baseball and all the other weird American games suddenly found they had afflictions such as bone spurs, asthma and all sorts of strange diseases.

Last edited:

Asthma normally is a major impediment to sport such as American football and swimming but good old Joe didn't let that stop him.

And once again for the slow kids, Trump didn't dodge the draft and then sent other people to fight, Biden did.

syrup

LE

Says it all really!

McCain was Professional Navy so a bit of a difference
Media reporting Cindy McCain is to be US ambassador to the UK as a reward for helping Creepy win Arizona.

Anti-Trump stuff.......................works for me............. especially around the 19 minute 50 second mark...

For you old recidivists..................... that's about 1/4 of the way in on side A.....on a 33.

Makes 1950's sense when you multiply it up..... or gear it down.

Last edited:
Asthma normally is a major impediment to sport such as American football and swimming but good old Joe didn't let that stop him.

And once again for the slow kids, Trump didn't dodge the draft and then sent other people to fight, Biden did.

American football and swimming isn’t serving in the armed forces. Asthma in most instances precludes any chance of joining the armed forces in any role whatsoever.

While asthma is not curable, it can be treated and if it is controlled, It doesn’t stop you as a civilian playing sports games or swimming.

Bone Spurs on the other hand, if they do actually exist, can be removed by a surgical procedure. Presumably, if Trump had them and wanted to do his bit, he could have done something about them.

Just for the slow kids, Biden who suffers from asthma was Vice President of the United States of America when Obama, the President at the time and himself committed troops on operations.

Also just for the slow kids, Biden and Obama aren’t the first American Leaders to send troops off to war!

American football and swimming isn’t serving in the armed forces. Asthma in most instances precludes any chance of joining the armed forces in any role whatsoever.

While asthma is not curable, it can be treated and if it is controlled, It doesn’t stop you as a civilian playing sports games or swimming.

Bone Spurs on the other hand, if they do actually exist, can be removed by a surgical procedure. Presumably, if Trump had them and wanted to do his bit, he could have done something about them.

Just for the slow kids, Biden who suffers from asthma was Vice President of the United States of America when Obama, the President at the time and himself committed troops on operations.

Also just for the slow kids, Biden and Obama aren’t the first American Leaders to send troops off to war!

Your hero Biden was a life guard, so he wasnt just pissing in the shallow end. You would have thought he would have got the medical deferment straight away rather than wasting his time with 5 student deferment before his medical deferment.

And just for the slow kids, are you trying to pretend your hero Biden has had no input in sending soldiers to war in the last 47 years?

Hes got form for mis-speaking or being a lying **** as its otherwise known

But, but, but, but Trump bad. Although he didnt send soldiers to war.

Your hero Biden was a life guard, so he wasnt just pissing in the shallow end. You would have thought he would have got the medical deferment straight away rather than wasting his time with 5 student deferment before his medical deferment.

And just for the slow kids, are you trying to pretend your hero Biden has had no input in sending soldiers to war in the last 47 years?

Hes got form for mis-speaking or being a lying **** as its otherwise known

But, but, but, but Trump bad. Although he didnt send soldiers to war.
Over a long political career, Biden had a role in sending volunteer soldiers off to war to further US foreign policy aims.
That is the nature of politics. That is the nature of war.

Over a four year political career, Trump was ultimately responsible for 250,000+ American citizens who did not volunteer for anything dying avoidable deaths.
In his 4 years he watched more US citizens die on his watch than in all the wars since WW2.
That is the nature of Trump.

Trump bad.
Really, really bad.

Latest Threads