Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

happyuk

War Hero
The original intent of the software code (according to affidavits) was to manipulate votes without detection. The absence of secure digitally-signatured audit logs (to record every action in the software) is so utterly indefensible that I laughed out loud when I read it. This fact alone should be enough to negate the results when there is any question about fraud because it cannot be proven that fraud didn't and couldn't occur.

A 2006 CNN report on the wretched Smartmatic machine back when they had no vested interest to lie about it like they are doing now:

The original intent of the software code (according to affidavits) was to manipulate votes without detection. The absence of secure digitally-signatured audit logs (to record every action in the software) is so utterly indefensible that I laughed out loud when I read it. This fact alone should be enough to negate the results when there is any question about fraud because it cannot be proven that fraud didn't and couldn't occur.

A 2006 CNN report on the wretched Smartmatic machine back when they had no vested interest to lie about it like they are doing now:

A 14 year old programme.
So, presumably the same kit used for the 2016 election that Trump won is also illegitimate? As was his win?
And the evil electrons invalidated the paper copies verified by signature and address in what way?
Give it up.

Last edited:
Nothing like an injured foot to equate to death or an assassination attempt on the President elect for some Disneyland panic mongers!

Today I bought load of red towels..... because they matched the decor........ and in 1972 the USA decided to get the colours the wrong way round from the rest of the world.

Last edited:

Your entire argument is completely negated by the fact that the recounts were done by hand.

And Biden got a few more votes each time (not many admittedly - the variance was almost negligible).

So why are you not calling for fraud by Republicans? After all they denied Biden a net 150'ish votes.

I love all this "the ballot machines can be reprogrammed" bollox. They probably can but only in the same way as I can break into a NatWest data centre, gain access to the banking software and reprogram it to stick a few meg in my account. Must be really easy.

offog

LE
Your entire argument is completely negated by the fact that the recounts were done by hand.

And Biden got a few more votes each time (not many admittedly - the variance was almost negligible).

So why are you not calling for fraud by Republicans? After all they denied Biden a net 150'ish votes.
They fail to remember that a printed ballot is also provided to ensure that your vote was going to the right person. But working to the facts would automatically negate the conspiracy.
I love all this "the ballot machines can be reprogrammed" bollox. They probably can but only in the same way as I can break into a NatWest data centre, gain access to the banking software and reprogram it to stick a few meg in my account. Must be really easy.
When you manage it can you drop me off a bit too please. Just between yo and me.

Sure. No problem.

It must be a piece of piss surely. It sounds so easy.

I will have to wait until I get the secret password from Hugo Chavez before hacking into NatWest though.

Hi Def!

Remember........ but Donald you didn't serve my friend......

I suspect Trump would have wet his pants if he had to make a BIG decision.

Last edited:

offog

LE
Sure. No problem.

It must be a piece of piss surely. It sounds so easy.

I will have to wait until I get the secret password from Hugo Chavez before hacking into NatWest though.
So you are saying it may take a little time to dig up then. :D

Ah, but that's what THEY want you to think.

In reality he escaped to Cuba in 2013 and is being protected by a team of ex-Spetznaz mercs.

I know this for a fact as I sent 200 bitcoins to a dark web account in Venezuela.

offog

LE
I met a man in the pub last month and he said I could have a part share in a bridge but must act fast. He also said that there may be room for others to invest. Are you interested as it's only 600 bitcoins but the offer runs out on the 4th Dec.

I checked on Q and they all said it was kosher.

I went to a "Dark pub" last week...... I suspect the landlord thought not turning the lights on achieved the task the task.

syrup

LE

Hi Def!

Nor did creepy Joe he has one of those conditions that flare up in front of a draft board and then disappear with the appropriate classification.

Nor did creepy Joe he has one of those conditions that flare up in front of a draft board and then disappear with the appropriate classification.
Vietnamese prisoners of war..... LOOSERS............ not something Biden or 99.99 % of the population would say... perfectly acceptable in white houses with people in white clothing making sure you don't hurt anybody.....

............................( just in case I am assuming your insurance will cover it) ...................................................

Last edited:

ipso_facto

War Hero
Joe Biden fractures foot.

The old fool has already fractured his foot trying to kick his dog. And he has to last out another two years before Harris becomes President.

You believe that cover story?

Other people who got the boot, Hillary and MaCain (and for him it changed from left to right foot after a few months).

The story is it's to hide his ankle tag so he doesn't do a runner. Biden is a national security risk and is wanted in Ukraine.

Joe Biden Wanted in Ukraine on Class A Felony Bribery Charges

Are these conspiracy theories? Well, believe what you want but Biden is not out and about doing things and his broadcasts are in front of a green screen. And btw, Kamala hasn't resigned her seat in Congress yet. Curious as I thought she was Vice President Elect; you know she's got a new job and all!

I met a man in the pub last month and he said I could have a part share in a bridge but must act fast. He also said that there may be room for others to invest. Are you interested as it's only 600 bitcoins but the offer runs out on the 4th Dec.

I checked on Q and they all said it was kosher.
The joos are behind it? Magic Grandpa was right then?

Nothing like an injured foot to equate to death or an assassination attempt on the President elect for some Disneyland panic mongers!

Today I bought load of red towels..... because they matched the decor........ and in 1972 the USA decided to get the colours the wrong way round from the rest of the world.
I seem to remember more than a few US leftys wishing death on trump AND some Arrser's as well.

Hi Def!

Biden didnt serve either

5 student deferments JUST like trump (Starting for Biden in 1962)

Finally a medical Disqualifier JUST like trump in 1968

a letter from a doctor JUST like trump

the difference is trump didnt start any wars and biden the chickenhawk votes to send others to war

Latest Threads