The Biden Presidency

Why going by YOUR logic why do we need Gynecologists or for that matter pediatricians?

Extrapolating of course....
What logic would that be?

You started something but don’t care to get to the point you are attempting to make.

Unless of course the difference in relationships between family members and the random public is something one is struggling to figure out…
Do only family members use the lavatory in your trailer?

For the most part yes, and even then we still have doors. It is a bold concept I know.
Do American lavatories not have doors?

Either way, what happens when it is not your family? Let’s say you host a bbq or a party. Does everyone use the same lavatories?

Last edited:
but the problem you have is these idiots who state 'Trans is a thing/you can not lab el some ones sexuality/if he or she wants to be the opposite sex and use those facilities who are you to say no!' are so bat shit crazy and blind to the damage this 'progressive' attitude to life is doing it is beyond belief, it is only harming the normal order of the human race. This shit does not and will not be allowed in the middle east/Russia etc as the freaks will get slapped stupid and their society will not allow it to be the 'norm',
What annoys me beyond sensible rage is that these lefty do gooders are so removed from the real world that when shit like this happens they seem to have the ability to distance themselves from the fall out at a remarkable rate of knots. I feel for this poor girl and her family, this Trans generation gender X bollox has got to stop, the left has got to stop being so fcuking mental and self righteous and see what the policies they are forcing onto society is only destroying the good order and normal life of millions of normal people. The list is growing ever longer, from cancel culture nutters who want to erase history to actually changing history to suit their agenda. It simply has to stop before more of this crap happens.
Both far right and far left are to blame, but as we see here, a innocent girl is the ultimate victim, she has to live with what happened to her for the rest of her life, the ****** who did this to her was it appears was hidden by the system until it happened again, why? it is no way to carry on. I hope those who tried to make light of this event get their just rewards.

Oh and by the way in case it is not crystal clear, the twats who keep pushing this trans bollox etc need to take a long hard look at themselves as this shit is on their heads, as well as the scum who perpetuated the actual rape.
'Doing the right thing, without taking any personal responsibility for outcomes' -
One assumes a juvenile with serious mental health problems has a care plan and that plan includes a heavy focus on protecting the public and particularly the other Children... My sense is Trans people do have serious mental health problems and its why they're want to transition. As such a greater effort of care and protection is necessary for everyone, including them.

The trouble with these stories is the school board focus was entirely on indulging the trans person and then when things spun out of control, they're avoided personal responsibility and because the girl had a brief relationship with the trans, it fell into the same stupid thinking, that concluded a 14 year old girl in the UK with her 22 year old Asian Boyfriend could be tolerated for the sake of some higher purpose and that gave the school board the cover needed to sweep everything under the carpet.

This story is a metaphor for the modern world, I simply see it all the time and the media in particular make no effort to challenge authority, unless its one they're collectively stand against and if Loudon County had being a republican stronghold and a trans kid was forced to use the boys toilet and had being raped, I'm absolutely certain that story would have being front page news on every mainstream site.

Either way, what happens when it is not your family? Let’s say you host a bbq or a party. Does everyone use the same lavatories?
Once again you fail to grasp a few things here. The people that come over to my house are people I know. We don’t open the door to randos. So a level of vetting has already taken place, which is not something that happens in public places.

My wife wouldn’t use a public restroom that allowed males to use it. I stopped taking my kid to Target because of their dumb bathroom policies. I wouldn’t want to have to share a restroom with your wife, or other females in public.

You may embrace these brave new concepts, buy you would be a minority who will be horse collared and pummeled back to reality.

American toilets are odd. For a nation that has conniptions at a 'wardrobe malfunction' and tries to pretend that sex doesn't exist they are remarkably cavalier about watching each other have a poo.

5ad8a9a4bd967121008b45ef

Once again you fail to grasp a few things here. The people that come over to my house are people I know. We don’t open the door to randos. So a level of vetting has already taken place, which is not something that happens in public places.

My wife wouldn’t use a public restroom that allowed males to use it. I stopped taking my kid to Target because of their dumb bathroom policies. I wouldn’t want to have to share a restroom with your wife, or other females in public.

You may embrace these brave new concepts, buy you would be a minority who will be horse collared and pummeled back to reality.

In summary then, you do have doors and the lavatory in your trailer is used by all genders.

But whilst happy to urinate and defecate in the presence of other random men, you have a hang-up about doing it in the presence of women.

In fairness I can remember going into bars that had unisex toilets 30 years ago. I don't really get what the problem is although accept that it is far more likely to be uncomfortable for women than for men*

*unless you have a really small winky

In fairness I can remember going into bars that had unisex toilets 30 years ago. I don't really get what the problem is although accept that it is far more likely to be uncomfortable for women than for men*

*unless you have a really small winky
Females are the worst. They blow up the toilets and it is rather disgusting. They don’t even have the idea to courtesy flush or light a match. Not to mention when they leave used feminine items on the floors. In the old building I worked at, we had a men’s room and a women’s room. But the females complained so both bathrooms were turned into unisex bathrooms. The males hated it, as females come with their own issues that unless you were married to them, nobody wanted to deal with.
In summary then, you do have doors and the lavatory in your trailer is used by all genders.

But whilst happy to urinate and defecate in the presence of other random men, you have a hang-up about doing it in the presence of women.

Yeah I would not be comfortable with your wife blowing up the shitter next to me or pissing in a urinal. I didn’t marry her, and don’t have to share a facility with her. She can go use the female restroom and be with her own kind.

Last edited:
Yeah I would not be comfortable with your wife blowing up the shitter next to me or pissing in a urinal. I didn’t marry her, and don’t have to share a facility with her. She can go use the female restroom and be with her own kind.
Why are you happier doing it next to a man? Why do you have a sexual preference to defecate and urinate in a room with.

Last edited:

Proff3RTR

War Hero
'Doing the right thing, without taking any personal responsibility for outcomes' -
One assumes a juvenile with serious mental health problems has a care plan and that plan includes a heavy focus on protecting the public and particularly the other Children... My sense is Trans people do have serious mental health problems and its why they're want to transition. As such a greater effort of care and protection is necessary for everyone, including them.

The trouble with these stories is the school board focus was entirely on indulging the trans person and then when things spun out of control, they're avoided personal responsibility and because the girl had a brief relationship with the trans, it fell into the same stupid thinking, that concluded a 14 year old girl in the UK with her 22 year old Asian Boyfriend could be tolerated for the sake of some higher purpose and that gave the school board the cover needed to sweep everything under the carpet.

This story is a metaphor for the modern world, I simply see it all the time and the media in particular make no effort to challenge authority, unless its one they're collectively stand against and if Loudon County had being a republican stronghold and a trans kid was forced to use the boys toilet and had being raped, I'm absolutely certain that story would have being front page news on every mainstream site.
You are 100% correct IMHO, it is a startling metaphor for the modern age, and also it should be a stern warning to all the mental lefties who push this shit as the new norm, and as you so rightly point out, distance themselves as fast possible from any situation which they openly champion when it goes tits up. The reset button is long over due for these idiots, if that offends some people, tough shit, I call a spade a spade and a shovel a shovel, this craziness has got to stop.

Why are you happier doing it next to a man? Why do you have a sexual preference to defecate and urinate in a room with.
That phraseology is a bit poor old bean.

But I don’t think I be would alone, in stating that using the women’s loo or having females use the male restroom would be quite odd, weird, and make both genders feel a tad uncomfortable in public spaces. I am certainly not going to tell my daughter that it would be appropriate for a male to be in the female restroom or changing areas of a store.

That phraseology is a bit poor old bean.

But I don’t think I be would alone, in stating that using the women’s loo or having females use the male restroom would be quite odd, weird, and make both genders feel a tad uncomfortable in public spaces. I am certainly not going to tell my daughter that it would be appropriate for a male to be in the female restroom or changing areas of a store.
The language is accurate and fair. You prefer to defecate and urinate in the presence of other men, and prefer other men doing the same with you than a woman.

A preference based on sexual characteristics.

Females are the worst. They blow up the toilets and it is rather disgusting. They don’t even have the idea to courtesy flush or light a match. Not to mention when they leave used feminine items on the floors. In the old building I worked at, we had a men’s room and a women’s room. But the females complained so both bathrooms were turned into unisex bathrooms. The males hated it, as females come with their own issues that unless you were married to them, nobody wanted to deal with.

When I was based in Iraq, I was in a camp called Camp Mittica for a few months. It was an Italian camp when I was there but there were about 10 brits posted there as it was on a main supply route from Basra to Baghdad. Anyway there was a portacabin for the ladies and a portacabin for the men. Sometimes I'd go in and there were massive shits left, one day I caught this signals lass coming out of the men's portacabin so asked her why she wasn't using the women's one - she said it was stinking and the men's one was cleaner. Anyway she left a massive shit as I had just been in there before her so knew it was her. I asked why she had not flushed it away and she blamed it on IBS and the shit was that big it wouldn't flush - I later found out it was her that had been leaving the shits all along and the reason the women's was stinking was also because of her. She was a dirty bitch and Irish, she was soon trained up on how to use a bog brush though, and was banished from the men's portacabin - from that day on it was amazing how much cleaner the men's were. The other couple of lasses there used to complain about the clarty Irish bitch, but I think they sorted her out in the end.

The language is accurate and fair. You prefer to defecate and urinate in the presence of other men, and prefer other men doing the same with you than a woman.

A preference based on sexual characteristics.
“Doing it” is an entirely different act. So apologies but your miscue refers to something else entirely. As for sexual characteristics, well it is just civil norms you have a problem with. So why don’t you fly out here, go to a Restaurant or Walmart and tell Billy Bob you are going to use the same facility his child is using and tell me how your babble works.

When I was based in Iraq, I was in a camp called Camp Mittica for a few months. It was an Italian camp when I was there but there were about 10 brits posted there as it was on a main supply route from Basra to Baghdad. Anyway there was a portacabin for the ladies and a portacabin for the men. Sometimes I'd go in and there were massive shits left, one day I caught this signals lass coming out of the men's portacabin so asked her why she wasn't using the women's one - she said it was stinking and the men's one was cleaner. Anyway she left a massive shit as I had just been in there before her so knew it was her. I asked why she had not flushed it away and she blamed it on IBS and the shit was that big it wouldn't flush - I later found out it was her that had been leaving the shits all along and the reason the women's was stinking was also because of her. She was a dirty bitch and Irish, she was soon trained up on how to use a bog brush though, and was banished from the men's portacabin - from that day on it was amazing how much cleaner the men's were. The other couple of lasses there used to complain about the clarty Irish bitch, but I think they sorted her out in the end.
Females can be beyond disgusting, and the last thing you are going to want is to stuck next to the sloth taking her weekly dump.

Latest Threads