The Biden Presidency

Poppycock

War Hero
An interesting few days ahead for Biden:

Sat / Sun is the G20 meeting:

Monday is the farcical COP26 meeting in Glasgow...

Then on Tuesday he's got to decide which truth / lie to pitch to the relatives of 2,977 people murdered on 9/11:
Numerous other government records about 9/11, including Encore documents, are currently undergoing declassification reviews per President Biden’s recent executive order. The first batch of records to be readied for public release by Nov. 2 include “all other records that previously were withheld as classified, in full or in part, during discovery”

The race for the Governor of VA. It will be a referendum on the left, and is a taste of what to expect nationally next November. The left is on the defensive and made the vertical mistake of turning against parents. They are in full blown damage control mode.
I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.... Certainly the moderates are unhappy with Biden and having buyers regret, so that rules them out willingly voting FOR the Democrats(positively influenced vote). But one of the oddities of politics, is that doesn't equate to voting for the republicans and they're are just as likely to vote 'against the Republicans' and tick the democrats on the strength of the money and fear angle (negatively influenced vote).

Its an early bellwether of sorts for next year and the republicans have made up a lot of ground and the DNC must be concerned. I did note the fear machine was cranked up again and is running at full pace and it will interesting to see how that effects the moderates and depends on how much attitudes have changed towards Trump.

P.S.
The fear machine is a very effective political tool, but its also a bit like the boy who cried wolf and if you overdo it, as the DNC has consistently done throughout 2021, the effects will be lessened in 2022 and going on to 2024.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.... Certainly the moderates are unhappy with Biden and having buyers regret, so that rules them out willingly voting FOR the Democrats(positively influenced vote). But one of the oddities of politics, is that doesn't equate to voting for the republicans and they're are just as likely to vote 'against the Republicans' and tick the democrats on the strength of the money and fear angle (negatively influenced vote).

Its an early bellwether of sorts for next year and the republicans have made up a lot of ground and the DNC must be concerned. I did note the fear machine was cranked up again and is running at full pace and it will interesting to see how that effects the moderates and depends on how much attitudes have changed towards Trump.

P.S.
The fear machine is a very effective political tool, but its also a bit like the boy who cried wolf and if you overdo it, as the DNC has consistently done throughout 2021, the effects will be lessened in 2022 and going on to 2024.
It is possible, but if you vote for the Democrats you vote for a woke authoritarian state, and financial ruin. We are already experiencing both of these phenomena, and as you can see the Conservatives hate the Donkey Party, and Independents are not at all thrilled with them either.

It is possible, but if you vote for the Democrats you vote for a woke authoritarian state, and financial ruin. We are already experiencing both of these phenomena, and as you can see the Conservatives hate the Donkey Party, and Independents are not at all thrilled with them either.
The polling trends look good and the homeless population is significantly lower in virginia, than california and making it harder to fiddle the system. I did note Joe Biden said 'Trump' 24 times and as said the current democrat position is every democratic election from the lowest position to the senate is a choice between a fine upstanding democrat and Donald Trump.

The perverse irony is the GOP candidate in Virginia is about as establishment as you get.

…. And the school board weren’t discussing a criminal investigation in public
So a father has no right to bring up his daughters sexual assault and the safety of the children at a school board meeting?

So a father has no right to bring up his daughters sexual assault and the safety of the children at a school board meeting?
I have not said that
I have given reasons why a school and the media may not be shouting from the rooftops about rape when there is an investigation under way

Though a father does not have the right to attack staff at a school board meeting

I have not said that
I have given reasons why a school and the media may not be shouting from the rooftops about rape when there is an investigation under way

Though a father does not have the right to attack staff at a school board meeting
He didnt physically assault anyone

I have not said that

His wife was verbally abused and it was suggested they're were lying about their daughters attack (the lad has just being found guilty in court). The fella lost his rag and started shouting and the school board asked the police to arrest the fella and the struggle was the bit the media got off on and led to the DOJ/FBI involvement.

He didnt physically assault anyone
I haven't forgotten the UK/Asian Paedo scandals where the father of one underage girl was arrested when he tried to liberate his daughter from her 'older' boyfriends. The person raging is always guilty in polite society and particularly so when the media have an axe to grind against parents unwilling to simply rubber-stamp changes to their childrens education and safety compromised for political reasons.

Parents are demanding a Virginia superintendent and school board resign following allegations they lied and tried to cover up the sexual assault of a female student earlier this year.

“A girl was sexually assaulted in May, and you all knew about it. The predator was put back in schools to sexually assault another girl. You all should be fired.”

After the initial assault, the boy was transferred to another school within the district — Broad Run High School — where he allegedly assaulted another female student earlier this month.

At a board meeting on June 22, Ziegler said that to his knowledge, “we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms.”

Proff3RTR

War Hero
People who are ideologically driven towards facilitating change, but without taking any personal responsibility because what's being done is 'the right thing to do' and are a classic archetype in human psychology and those kinds of people could sign off on bathrooms one day and killing the disabled the next day.

On the damage control. Its hard to work out at what point the media knew for certain the details and I'm guessing the problem with this story is the national media only chase right leaning rogues and largely why the election stuff has being left well alone. The local media have being hollowed out and without investigative reporters its much easier to hide stuff longer because most local media now just cut-n-paste quotes from the authorities. So the father, his legal team have reached out to a right leaning media and it needed a whistleblower to blow this wideopen.
but the problem you have is these idiots who state 'Trans is a thing/you can not lab el some ones sexuality/if he or she wants to be the opposite sex and use those facilities who are you to say no!' are so bat shit crazy and blind to the damage this 'progressive' attitude to life is doing it is beyond belief, it is only harming the normal order of the human race. This shit does not and will not be allowed in the middle east/Russia etc as the freaks will get slapped stupid and their society will not allow it to be the 'norm',
What annoys me beyond sensible rage is that these lefty do gooders are so removed from the real world that when shit like this happens they seem to have the ability to distance themselves from the fall out at a remarkable rate of knots. I feel for this poor girl and her family, this Trans generation gender X bollox has got to stop, the left has got to stop being so fcuking mental and self righteous and see what the policies they are forcing onto society is only destroying the good order and normal life of millions of normal people. The list is growing ever longer, from cancel culture nutters who want to erase history to actually changing history to suit their agenda. It simply has to stop before more of this crap happens.
Both far right and far left are to blame, but as we see here, a innocent girl is the ultimate victim, she has to live with what happened to her for the rest of her life, the ****** who did this to her was it appears was hidden by the system until it happened again, why? it is no way to carry on. I hope those who tried to make light of this event get their just rewards.

Oh and by the way in case it is not crystal clear, the twats who keep pushing this trans bollox etc need to take a long hard look at themselves as this shit is on their heads, as well as the scum who perpetuated the actual rape.

I wonder how many private homes have gender segregated lavatories.

If you could attempt to make your point we could also see this a much quicker journey…
I’ve attempted, that it passed by you, proves it.

Latest Threads