The Biden Presidency

Transvestites, transsexuals often do
But most blokes, transvestites & transsexuals etcdon’t rape
Just the rapists do
Letting people use a bathroom based on how they “feel” is a disaster. When pushback occurs this admin will label you a domestic terrorist in a heartbeat. Tell me what happens when the silent majority hit back?

Transvestites, transsexuals often do
But most blokes, transvestites & transsexuals etcdon’t rape
Just the rapists do

Oh well that's okay them, let's have communal showers for all, because hey, not every man is a rapist.

The louden county incidents are a great example of what the left believes in these days. It will probably help cost the Democrats Virginia. But not only did the school board attempt to hush the whole thing up, the father of one the females who was sexually assaulted was arrested at a school board for challenging them.

You can’t make this $hit up.

But this is a perfect example of a cultural divide that can’t be bridged, and why nobody on the right wants to accommodate progressives anymore.
I'm aware of the details and the desire to bury the father, was clearly meant to bury the story until after the election (which was the most crucial thing). This is the game the media love to play and 'can't reveal details' only ever plays one way and I've never seen it stop them speculating endlessly on the 24 rolling news about the sins of the right, be it before, during and after a trial.

I just wanted to use the point to illustrate how the game is played. When the right have done it and the story is floating about the larger left media pick it up and all you see is a whirlwind of outrage immediately and as you say, the right are now starting to adopt the progressives own tactics and that tit-for-tat has being entirely driven by the media not playing fair.

The dirt bag was transferred to a different school and another attack against another student occurred. The school district was most definitely in damage control mode as this occurred because of a stupid trans gender bathroom policy that was in place.

The parent was loud, and who can blame him. His daughter was raped in her school. He didn’t burn the superintendents house down or the parents of the deviants home.

We have two genders, they need to be separated. Try to understand that. 14 year old males do not get to be in a women’s restroom or locker room. People who advocate these policies are well out of line and don’t deserve to be protected.
People who are ideologically driven towards facilitating change, but without taking any personal responsibility because what's being done is 'the right thing to do' and are a classic archetype in human psychology and those kinds of people could sign off on bathrooms one day and killing the disabled the next day.

On the damage control. Its hard to work out at what point the media knew for certain the details and I'm guessing the problem with this story is the national media only chase right leaning rogues and largely why the election stuff has being left well alone. The local media have being hollowed out and without investigative reporters its much easier to hide stuff longer because most local media now just cut-n-paste quotes from the authorities. So the father, his legal team have reached out to a right leaning media and it needed a whistleblower to blow this wideopen.

People who are ideologically driven towards facilitating change, but without taking any personal responsibility because what's being done is 'the right thing to do' and are a classic archetype in human psychology and those kinds of people could sign off on bathrooms one day and killing the disabled the next day.

On the damage control. Its hard to work out at what point the media knew for certain the details and I'm guessing the problem with this story is the national media only chase right leaning rogues and largely why the election stuff has being left well alone. The local media have being hollowed out and without investigative reporters its much easier to hide stuff longer because most local media now just cut-n-paste quotes from the authorities. So the father, his legal team have reached out to a right leaning media and it needed a whistleblower to blow this wideopen.
Or perhaps the police?

Or perhaps the police?
The police as ever are the wildcard and traditionally, I think most people saw them as right leaning individuals. So I would assume the court and schools tried as much as possible to keep them at arms length, but then again a fair few of them are ambitious and going along to get along is as old as the wheel.

I'm aware of the details and the desire to bury the father, was clearly meant to bury the story until after the election (which was the most crucial thing).

Which election?
The presidential election last year, state governor this month?
The rape happened in May 2021. Months in between the pair of them

So a school plus the media are part of the Democrats deep state conspiracy

The police as ever are the wildcard and traditionally, I think most people saw them as right leaning individuals. So I would assume the court and schools tried as much as possible to keep them at arms length, but then again a fair few of them are ambitious and going along to get along is as old as the wheel.
If your daughter gets home telling you that she was raped you would go to the school and media, just hoping that one of them will contact the police?

Which election?

The race for the Governor of VA. It will be a referendum on the left, and is a taste of what to expect nationally next November. The left is on the defensive and made the vertical mistake of turning against parents. They are in full blown damage control mode.

Papa_Lazarou

War Hero
Which election?

VA governor Youngkin (R) or MaCauliffe (D)

I think you need to understand a classroom with windows isn't the same as the bogs without any. Furthermore you need to understand that girls generally don't partially undress in classrooms.
The rapist might well have walked past other people, they couldn't stop him could they? Because he pretended he was a girl.

In the UK they'd just need to walt as an underage illegal immigrant, and the court would be on their side

Less than 100 yards from where I work the response to Biden is taking shape.

090D5BA8-EFA3-4DE1-A368-278CA6A21E82.jpeg

If your daughter gets home telling you that she was raped you would go to the school and media, just hoping that one of them will contact the police?
The Father DID report the rape to Police when it happened, they were investigating it for 2 months before finally making an arrest (After the school board meeting).

Poppycock

War Hero
An interesting few days ahead for Biden:

Sat / Sun is the G20 meeting:

Monday is the farcical COP26 meeting in Glasgow...

Then on Tuesday he's got to decide which truth / lie to pitch to the relatives of 2,977 people murdered on 9/11:
Numerous other government records about 9/11, including Encore documents, are currently undergoing declassification reviews per President Biden’s recent executive order. The first batch of records to be readied for public release by Nov. 2 include “all other records that previously were withheld as classified, in full or in part, during discovery”

The race for the Governor of VA. It will be a referendum on the left, and is a taste of what to expect nationally next November. The left is on the defensive and made the vertical mistake of turning against parents. They are in full blown damage control mode.
I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.... Certainly the moderates are unhappy with Biden and having buyers regret, so that rules them out willingly voting FOR the Democrats(positively influenced vote). But one of the oddities of politics, is that doesn't equate to voting for the republicans and they're are just as likely to vote 'against the Republicans' and tick the democrats on the strength of the money and fear angle (negatively influenced vote).

Its an early bellwether of sorts for next year and the republicans have made up a lot of ground and the DNC must be concerned. I did note the fear machine was cranked up again and is running at full pace and it will interesting to see how that effects the moderates and depends on how much attitudes have changed towards Trump.

P.S.
The fear machine is a very effective political tool, but its also a bit like the boy who cried wolf and if you overdo it, as the DNC has consistently done throughout 2021, the effects will be lessened in 2022 and going on to 2024.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.... Certainly the moderates are unhappy with Biden and having buyers regret, so that rules them out willingly voting FOR the Democrats(positively influenced vote). But one of the oddities of politics, is that doesn't equate to voting for the republicans and they're are just as likely to vote 'against the Republicans' and tick the democrats on the strength of the money and fear angle (negatively influenced vote).

Its an early bellwether of sorts for next year and the republicans have made up a lot of ground and the DNC must be concerned. I did note the fear machine was cranked up again and is running at full pace and it will interesting to see how that effects the moderates and depends on how much attitudes have changed towards Trump.

P.S.
The fear machine is a very effective political tool, but its also a bit like the boy who cried wolf and if you overdo it, as the DNC has consistently done throughout 2021, the effects will be lessened in 2022 and going on to 2024.
It is possible, but if you vote for the Democrats you vote for a woke authoritarian state, and financial ruin. We are already experiencing both of these phenomena, and as you can see the Conservatives hate the Donkey Party, and Independents are not at all thrilled with them either.

It is possible, but if you vote for the Democrats you vote for a woke authoritarian state, and financial ruin. We are already experiencing both of these phenomena, and as you can see the Conservatives hate the Donkey Party, and Independents are not at all thrilled with them either.
The polling trends look good and the homeless population is significantly lower in virginia, than california and making it harder to fiddle the system. I did note Joe Biden said 'Trump' 24 times and as said the current democrat position is every democratic election from the lowest position to the senate is a choice between a fine upstanding democrat and Donald Trump.

The perverse irony is the GOP candidate in Virginia is about as establishment as you get.

Latest Threads