The Biden Presidency

So in your opinion is the MSM in the US fair and balanced? Or is it only Fox that is biased?
I have not stated that they are fair and balanced
I have only stated that the mainstream media have not suppressed stories

If we’re talking Fox for a moment - what is their stance on employers requiring vaccination or testing ?

How would we know?

If we’re talking Fox for a moment - what is their stance on employers requiring vaccination or testing ?
They are not in favor of a mandate, as the consequences will be catastrophic when it comes time to enforce it.

They are not in favor of a mandate, as the consequences will be catastrophic when it comes time to enforce it.
Is that what they are reporting ?
Eg they are reporting that they are not in favour of Biden’s suggestion that employees mandate that staff either be vaccinated or conduct weekly testing

Whereas as an employer Fox mandate either vaccination or daily testing

Is that what they are reporting ?
Eg they are reporting that they are not in favour of Biden’s suggestion that employees mandate that staff either be vaccinated or conduct weekly testing

Whereas as an employer Fox mandate either vaccination or daily testing
Yes and the point is what? Fox doesn’t practice what makes the news? Do you think everyone employed by Fox is a conservative?
Democrats don’t mask up in public, yet they expect the public to do so.

Not sure why Youtube banned this, doesn't sound like anything to do with covid to me.....Mind you we all know social media likes Biden, and treated Trump differently.

Bryson Gray - Let's Go Brandon​

Code:
https://sndup.net/39n7

Not sure why Youtube banned this, doesn't sound like anything to do with covid to me.....Mind you we all know social media likes Biden, and treated Trump differently.

Bryson Gray - Let's Go Brandon​

Code:
https://sndup.net/39n7
It hurts feelings and is doing smashing business on iTunes!

Yes and the point is what? Fox doesn’t practice what makes the news? Do you think everyone employed by Fox is a conservative?
Democrats don’t mask up in public, yet they expect the public to do so.
The point is that they don’t practice what they preach.
The management position in the way they run their company is different to how they run their message.

The point is that they don’t practice what they preach.
The management position in the way they run their company is different to how they run their message.
I get that, but do you expect different from a place in NYC? Fox is not the most conservative network and it does have opposing view points.

I get that, but do you expect different from a place in NYC? Fox is not the most conservative network and it does have opposing view points.
Yep I mean no crosses bein burned and they allow Negroes, must be Com-moon-ists

Now back to Channel WKKK for muh MAGA news

Yep I mean no crosses bein burned and they allow Negroes, must be Com-moon-ists

Now back to Channel WKKK for muh MAGA news
Your city is a hot bed for crime of all sorts, including hate crimes. Whilst producing political dipsticks, that wouldn’t even rate as the county dog catcher.
MAGA land is gaining population whilst your state is losing it, and working on being replaced by Texas.

Last edited:
The media in support of one party is doing its best to hide the news from the masses and hide the current state of affairs. It doesn’t exist if it is not reported.
As I've said many times, the mainstream media 'lie by omission' all the time.. Even when forced to print something they're don't like they're will adopt two schools:-

1. Print the story they're don't like on the website, but embed it on page four and keep the headline away from the main page. Lets call this 'de-emphasis' and your headline should be intentionally not to catch the eye.
2. Embed the story in a fact check, which automatically calls it into question and within the fact check you acknowledge the truth, but also contextualize the points to remove the heat.

Last edited:
No
I’m arguing that the ‘mainstream media’ do not suppress what doesn’t fit ‘the narrative’
Take the Loudon County Story which is playing heavily at the moment. You, have a school board pushing for trans rights and an incident occurs which could imperil that policy. So the incident is hushed up under the guise of protecting the child and the media who have no interest in chasing its own, are wholly unaware of it !

Later the parents begin campaigning and the media are wholly behind the school board, because they're support the narrative and at that point its probable the story was well known to the media but left well alone and instead they're focused on the parents behavior. It was only when a right leaning media source broke the story did the mainstream finally publish, but tried to 'de-emphasise' the story, because the central narrative was the mainstream want the DNC to win the state and this story hurt the incumbent.

The Hunter Biden story was a carbon copy and the narrative was 'Trump Bad, Biden Good' and the story was consistently de-emphasized or fact checked and contextualised away from the main broadcast, to remove any broader questions that still haven't being asked to this day on the mainstream media.

Take the Loudon County Story which is playing heavily at the moment. You, have a school board pushing for trans rights and an incident occurs which could imperil that policy. So the incident is hushed up under the guise of protecting the child and the media who have no interest in chasing its own, are wholly unaware of it !

Later the parents begin campaigning and the media are wholly behind the school board, because they're support the narrative and at that point its probable the story was well known to the media but left well alone and instead they're focused on the parents behavior. It was only when a right leaning media source broke the story did the mainstream finally publish, but tried to 'de-emphasise' the story, because the central narrative was the mainstream want the DNC to win the state and this story hurt the incumbent.

The Hunter Biden story was a carbon copy and the narrative was 'Trump Bad, Biden Good' and the story was consistently de-emphasized or fact checked and contextualised away from the main broadcast, to remove any broader questions that still haven't being asked to this day on the mainstream media.
The louden county incidents are a great example of what the left believes in these days. It will probably help cost the Democrats Virginia. But not only did the school board attempt to hush the whole thing up, the father of one the females who was sexually assaulted was arrested at a school board for challenging them.

You can’t make this $hit up.

But this is a perfect example of a cultural divide that can’t be bridged, and why nobody on the right wants to accommodate progressives anymore.

The louden county incidents are a great example of what the left believes in these days. It will probably help cost the Democrats Virginia. But not only did the school board attempt to hush the whole thing up, the father of one the females who was sexually assaulted was arrested at a school board for challenging them.

You can’t make this $hit up.

But this is a perfect example of a cultural divide that can’t be bridged, and why nobody on the right wants to accommodate progressives anymore.
Were they covering up or not discussing all details in public whilst there was a criminal case underway - which has resulted in a criminal prosecution?

Was he arrested for challenging them - or for getting violent?

Is the left narrative to permit rape?
Or was the left policy being considered which included modifying toilet facilities to give privacy from whoever is outside the cubicle?
Does any policy on toilets prevent a girl being dragged into an empty classroom ?

Rape is the crime here, conducted by a rapist

There isn’t media silence today following conviction

Does any policy on toilets prevent a girl being dragged into an empty classroom ?

That is weak, girls normally go alone to toilets and partially undress. There are normally no see through windows in toilets. If Mr School rapist is going to pounce the female toilets is likely to be the location.
Normally in a school if you see a bloke going into the female bogs you know something might not be right and challenge them but the authorities are happy when a cock in the frock does it.

Were they covering up or not discussing all details in public whilst there was a criminal case underway - which has resulted in a criminal prosecution?

Was he arrested for challenging them - or for getting violent?

Is the left narrative to permit rape?
Or was the left policy being considered which included modifying toilet facilities to give privacy from whoever is outside the cubicle?

Rape is the crime here, conducted by a rapist

There isn’t media silence today following conviction
The dirt bag was transferred to a different school and another attack against another student occurred. The school district was most definitely in damage control mode as this occurred because of a stupid trans gender bathroom policy that was in place.

The parent was loud, and who can blame him. His daughter was raped in her school. He didn’t burn the superintendents house down or the parents of the deviants home.

We have two genders, they need to be separated. Try to understand that. 14 year old males do not get to be in a women’s restroom or locker room. People who advocate these policies are well out of line and don’t deserve to be protected.

offog

LE
That is weak, girls normally go alone to toilets and partially undress. There are normally no see through windows in toilets. If Mr School rapist is going to pounce the female toilets is likely to be the location.
Normally in a school if you see a bloke going into the female bogs you know something might not be right and challenge them but the authorities are happy when a cock in the frock does it.
I think you need to reassess you understanding of the construction of toilet in the US. They are not the same as the UK.

You also insinuate (as normal) that to access these toilet the attempted rapist walked past a multitude of students and staff to enter the toilet.