Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

happyuk

War Hero
Errh, ummm, you do realise that Biden has won the election, don't you?

Don't you?

You probably noticed I don't see things in quite the same way as you. Have you poured through this? I mean, really taken the time to go through it? None of this is evidence? Really??

It's more a case of you don't happen to believe (or are not yet convinced) that tyrants have stolen the election and have disenfranchised a whole bunch of people, so there are 74 million people or so who would profoundly disagree with you, including, in the latest poll, 30% of democrats. My guess is these numbers will rise as the facts continue to pour out. The question is will 'We the People' lay down to a coup d'etat of their Republic, their country, their freedoms, their Constitution, their way of life? It is clear as hell to me that their country is at a crossroads.

I might have commented elsewhere, the remedy to avoid all of this is a complete audit of the vote. If there is any goodwill at all, and if this isn't a hostile takeover, and was all won fair and square as you confidently assert, why not just allow for an audit? Transparency and honesty makes this all go away, regardless who wins the vote. This is a war on the Constitutional Republic, a takedown, or at least that's how it's perceived by a large majority.

If it wasn't a takedown they would all agree to audit the vote and resolve the issue. But those waging this won't agree to the audit because they are guilty. Local and State officials will not agree to the audit because they are guilty. The MSM/Alphabet Agencies will not push for or advocate for an audit, because they are co-conspirators and they are guilty. The certifiers of the vote will not agree to the audit because they are guilty. The lower courts will not agree to the audit because they are either co-conspirators and guilty or discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. The very last stopgap, the highest court in the land, may not even have the authority or necessary remedy of justice in proportion to the crimes.

In short, the system is broken, which as Thomas Jefferson's famously said (1787) must be dealt with from time to time via a good old smash-up.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s (sic) natural manure.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You probably noticed I don't see things in quite the same way as you. Have you poured through this? I mean, really taken the time to go through it? None of this is evidence? Really??

It's more a case of you don't happen to believe (or are not yet convinced) that tyrants have stolen the election and have disenfranchised a whole bunch of people, so there are 74 million people or so who would profoundly disagree with you, including, in the latest poll, 30% of democrats. My guess is these numbers will rise as the facts continue to pour out. The question is will 'We the People' lay down to a coup d'etat of their Republic, their country, their freedoms, their Constitution, their way of life? It is clear as hell to me that their country is at a crossroads.

I might have commented elsewhere, the remedy to avoid all of this is a complete audit of the vote. If there is any goodwill at all, and if this isn't a hostile takeover, and was all won fair and square as you confidently assert, why not just allow for an audit? Transparency and honesty makes this all go away, regardless who wins the vote. This is a war on the Constitutional Republic, a takedown, or at least that's how it's perceived by a large majority.

If it wasn't a takedown they would all agree to audit the vote and resolve the issue. But those waging this won't agree to the audit because they are guilty. Local and State officials will not agree to the audit because they are guilty. The MSM/Alphabet Agencies will not push for or advocate for an audit, because they are co-conspirators and they are guilty. The certifiers of the vote will not agree to the audit because they are guilty. The lower courts will not agree to the audit because they are either co-conspirators and guilty or discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. The very last stopgap, the highest court in the land, may not even have the authority or necessary remedy of justice in proportion to the crimes.

In short, the system is broken, which as Thomas Jefferson's famously said (1787) must be dealt with from time to time via a good old smash-up.
A blog
and this site
Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.
Well, I'm convinced. Convinced you're a gullible type that is.

Strange that it's only broken now that Trump has lost.

YUM

The alleged evidence is being thrown out of court faster than shit of a wet shovel.

Trump's lawyers are not presenting valid evidence so the judges dismiss the cases with prejudice.

I understand the emotional investment you have made in Trump and Trumpism and recognise the difficulty Biden's victory has inflicted on your worldview.

You seem to be so much in denial that your only recourse to supporting your deranged belief is to suggest that there is a conspiracy involving what must amount to several million people (all the election officials. the state officials, the observers, the courts etc).

This is an unhealthy infatuation which is actually on par with stuff like flat earth, fake moon landings etc. which are only explicable in terms of untenable conspiracies involving many millions of people.

Your infatuation shines through with statements like "tyrants" have stolen the election. Biden and Harris hardly qualify as tyrants in any rational worldview.

If you want a good conspiracy to get your teeth into you might look at what the Trump teams are doing to produce fake evidence and fake affidavits (which they will not then defend in court because they are certainly not going to jail for perjury on behalf of Trump). And you might want to look at some GOP tactics such as putting up some random with the same name as the Dem candidate.

You come across as a bright guy. Deal with it and come to terms with the fact that the real world does not confirm to what you want it to be..

happyuk

War Hero
Strange that it's only broken now that Trump has lost.

I am not bothered about Republican versus Democrat, Left versus right, who won what etc. Forget Trump and personalities for just a moment.

I don't believe that you are able to make the transition away from left versus right political thinking. This is a pitfall for many. They are tied to party tribalism instead of being tied to right and wrong. Massive and provable levels of election fraud is the elephant in the room.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am not bothered about Republican versus Democrat, Left versus right, who won what etc. Forget Trump and personalities for just a moment.

I don't believe that you are able to make the transition away from left versus right political thinking. This is a pitfall for many. They are tied to party tribalism instead of being tied to right and wrong. Massive and provable levels of election fraud is the elephant in the room.
There's been no evidence of massive fraud and very little of any kind though that I have seen. It must be a very very small elephant in an even smaller room

Massive and provable levels of election fraud is the elephant in the room.
The room the elephant was in was quite clearly not the courtroom, though.

I suspect the room it was in has comfortably-padded walls and a very secure door.

Massive and provable levels of election fraud is the elephant in the room.
Then why isn't the evidence being provided...
Stop reading the QAnon stuff. Your mental health will thank you.

I don't believe that you are able to make the transition away from left versus right political thinking. This is a pitfall for many. They are tied to party tribalism instead of being tied to right and wrong.
Of course. And the fact that you (gleefully) predicted a Trump win, which didn't happen...then all of a sudden it's "Fraud", means nothing, right?

You're transparent and either embarrassed, or very gullible.

Last edited:
Here comes the new administration, or rather the previous Democrat administration as Freddy Gray says below:

Biden revealed a number of his cabinet ‘picks’ this week, and it’s a case of jobs for the old Obama boys and girls. Antony Blinken, deputy secretary of state under Obama, is to be the next secretary of state. John Kerry, the secretary of state under Obama, will be ‘climate envoy’. Janet L. Yellen, a chair of the Federal Reserve under Obama, will be secretary of the Treasury. Alejandro Mayorkas, deputy secretary of the Department of Homeland Security under Obama, will be secretary of homeland security. Avril Haines, deputy director of the CIA under Obama, will be director of national intelligence. Perhaps the freshest face is Jake Sullivan, the next national security adviser, who turns 44 this week. Yet even he was director of policy planning under Obama, as well as national security advisor to the then vice-president, Joe Biden.

In fact, the incoming Biden administration is arguably more Obamaish than the original Obama administration was.

Not the first A Blinken to serve in government!

download-4.jpeg

Here comes the new administration, or rather the previous Democrat administration as Freddy Gray says below:

I suspect the main reason for using people with a solid CV is simply to get them appointed.
They will already have had the security clearances etc and it takes away a lot of the cronyism that has been a hallmark of Trump's regime.
It is a clear signal that experienced grown ups, professionals and technocrats are being favoured over donors, family and sycophants.

^ wot e sed.

With Biden we will not see a repeat of the abysmal Trump transition (still not filled all the vacancies).

Nor will we see his cronyism - like trying to give the top job at NOAA (which controls the National Weather Service) to Barry Myers, who just happened to own Accuweather.

Myers previously tried to restrict the NWS from providing free weather forecasts and data. (He wanted it to only go to AccuWeather, where he could sell it.).*

He was nominated by Dump to run NOAA after asking for the job (Guess why he wanted it).

Showing that America is not totally a banana republic he didn't get it.

He had no scientific knowledge (all his predecessors did). His conflict of interest was pretty obvious. The OFCCP found massive and severe sexual harassment at AccuWeather. Myers's ignored the harassment and retaliated against victims who complained.

He withdrew from the nomination after two years because of "heath reasons". Yeah, wottevva.

The crony list goes on.

And on.

And on.

*This was in a bill sponsored by Rick Santorum (the rabid anti-gayer). Myers contributed mega dosh to Santorum. That's the way it works people. That is the true Deep State. Anyone wanting a laugh might look up "Santorum" in the Urban Dictionary.

What I don’t get with those who still see fraud and go on about it is if the Democrats planned the fraud why they only did it with the vote counting for president, and not the house and senate. You’d think the DNC would also include those just because they may as well if they were doing it for winning the presidency as well.

Trumpistas and CTERs don’t seem to see the obvious.

What I don’t get with those who still see fraud and go on about it is if the Democrats planned the fraud why they only did it with the vote counting for president, and not the house and senate. You’d think the DNC would also include those just because they may as well if they were doing it for winning the presidency as well.

Ironically the Dems have more right to call fraud as 257 of their votes were not counted.

Trump's extra 125 votes cost him $24,000 each. Hopefully he considers it value for money. (Falls off chair laughing).

He still lost even biglier though.

He probably can't grasp the notion that there are honest, hard working civil servants with a fair degree of integrity out there. All of which are qualities alien to the grifting con man.

Maybe the fraudsters did not apply Lean methodology to their skulduggery?

Ironically the Dems have more right to call fraud as 257 of their votes were not counted.

Trump's extra 125 votes cost him $24,000 each. Hopefully he considers it value for money. (Falls off chair laughing).

He still lost even biglier though.

He probably can't grasp the notion that there are honest, hard working civil servants with a fair degree of integrity out there. All of which are qualities alien to the grifting con man.

Just putting my cod psychology into gear, it’s likely that as a self centred narcissist, he’s always the victim if it doesn’t go his way. And as you say, his worldview is that there must be conspiracy too if that happens.

Latest Threads