The Biden Presidency

Biden has lost the interior bits of the nation. Hell my state legislature is going to have a special season this week, and tell him to Ram it. The States are turning on Washington rather quickly and we have yet to have our winter of discontent.

“Let’s go Brandon”!
The polling as ever is divided between the fake polls and the genuine, but in both columns the Biden numbers are collapsing... What I found interesting is how much every democrat is now running against Donald Trump (who still scares the moderates).

So California recall, the black republican was really donald trump and in Virginia the GOP challenger for governor is donald trump. Will be interesting to see how much the falling national share for biden impacts at the state level and if that poison stretches that deep then the DNC are in serious shtick !

offog

LE
Plenty of evidence, but none yet that is admissible in a courtroom:-
Then it is hearsay and not evidence.
Hunter Biden - Why would someone pay a 500k to buy his finger paintings. A court room will need to be shown the link between the paintings and the issue for prosecution like some specific action from Hunter to his father to prove anything.
People will pay what they think an item is worth.

Why would a court need to be involved unless it can be proved that it was an elephant who did the painting and HB said it was him that did it. It that case it is fraud but the purchaser may be happy with his bargain.
Election - Again the court requires a person or entity to prosecute.
the only ones how have come to little are GOP supporters and following a reward of !m $ only one person has come forward to claim the money and he was a Dem turning in a Rep.
Then to prove illegality you have to prove it was intentional and that requires whistleblowers, documents, time and patience.
Wrong. Ignorance of the law is no defence. They have had a long time to find a whistle-blower or documents and have yet to turn up any. Could it be that there is no evidence of mass fraud? Unless you think that all the vote counters were Dems in all the states and are all part of that conspiracy of silence.
MSM - They're get to determine what is true and they're get to cherry-pick the facts that support their fairytale narrative and lie by omission. As always its very difficult to get them moving against their will and once a story does finally break, you watch how quickly they're suddenly 'always knew' about the NY Cuomo, epstein, weinstein or saville.
So you are saying that every MSM through out the world is part of the conspiracy of silence. Give you head a wobble.
P.S. That's why Julian Assange was so dangerous, because everything he published was the unadulterated fact.
But Assange had evidence to back up his claims unlike the Qanon massive.

Why would a court need to be involved unless it can be proved that it was an elephant who did the painting and HB said it was him that did it. It that case it is fraud but the purchaser may be happy with his bargain.

the only ones how have come to little are GOP supporters and following a reward of !m $ only one person has come forward to claim the money and he was a Dem turning in a Rep.

Wrong. Ignorance of the law is no defence. They have had a long time to find a whistle-blower or documents and have yet to turn up any. Could it be that there is no evidence of mass fraud? Unless you think that all the vote counters were Dems in all the states and are all part of that conspiracy of silence.

So you are saying that every MSM through out the world is part of the conspiracy of silence. Give you head a wobble.

Hearsay is always the first chink of truth which escapes the lying media vacuum and patience dear boy. These things will take years and years for the scum to float up to the surface. The MSM do as they're are told and where were they're to back Assange for telling the real truth and not the fictions they're produce.

Hearsay is always the first chink of truth which escapes the lying media vacuum and patience dear boy.
Oh, so "it'll all come out at some unspecified time in the future as I cannot prove anything."

Well, isn't that convenient.

offog

LE
Hearsay is always the first chink of truth which escapes the lying media vacuum and patience dear boy. These things will take years and years for the scum to float up to the surface. The MSM do as they're are told and where were they're to back Assange for telling the real truth and not the fictions they're produce.

Didn't take me long.

Recently, calls to pardon him have grown louder, including from unlikely characters such as former US vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, a Republican.
In September, 160 former and current world leaders and diplomats signed a letter demanding the UK government prevent his extradition.
Increasingly, prominent media outlets, such as The Guardian, are also voicing their concern about the charges levelled against the jailed publisher.
Are you including RT and Fox in this MSM coverup.

Plenty of evidence, but none yet that is admissible in a courtroom:-

Hunter Biden - Why would someone pay a 500k to buy his finger paintings. A court room will need to be shown the link between the paintings and the issue for prosecution like some specific action from Hunter to his father to prove anything.

Election - Again the court requires a person or entity to prosecute. Then to prove illegality you have to prove it was intentional and that requires whistleblowers, documents, time and patience.

MSM - They're get to determine what is true and they're get to cherry-pick the facts that support their fairytale narrative and lie by omission. As always its very difficult to get them moving against their will and once a story does finally break, you watch how quickly they're suddenly 'always knew' about the NY Cuomo, epstein, weinstein or saville.

Crackpots - Play a very important part of the disinfo operation, because whilst they're certainly collate every random story, of which a few will be genuine. They're will also process the verifiably wrong and because they're lie so much makes it easy for you and the establishment view.

P.S. That's why Julian Assange was so dangerous, because everything he published was the unadulterated fact.
Evidence of what regarding Hunter Biden?
Rather than ‘hearsay’ there has been a lot of gossip His laptop has generated a lot of gossip and reports in mainstream media and keeps being brought backup in social media etc
The company that Hunter was involved with was subject to corruption investigation - which was before he arrived and despite Trumps efforts he was not subject to investigation or prosecution
This is the laptop that has been inspected and no charges brought
People have paid stupid money for art - that happens

Assange was a problem as he published leaked documents.
He is wanted in the US because they want to claim that he assisted hacking to obtain documents. The culprits were Chelsea Manning etc

It’s funny that whenever it’s quoted that the mainstream media ignore a topic that it turns out they have reported on it repeatedly

Didn't take me long.

Are you including RT and Fox in this MSM coverup.
A whistleblower of the left will always have a few more friends and yet nothing so far has saved him for the sin of telling the whole truth. But, I gave you a tick because Fox I think, are part of the wider problem with the media. They're as an industry are only interested in telling a one-sided truth.

Evidence of what regarding Hunter Biden?
Rather than ‘hearsay’ there has been a lot of gossip His laptop has generated a lot of gossip and reports in mainstream media and keeps being brought backup in social media etc
The company that Hunter was involved with was subject to corruption investigation - which was before he arrived and despite Trumps efforts he was not subject to investigation or prosecution
This is the laptop that has been inspected and no charges brought
People have paid stupid money for art - that happens

Assange was a problem as he published leaked documents.
He is wanted in the US because they want to claim that he assisted hacking to obtain documents. The culprits were Chelsea Manning etc

It’s funny that whenever it’s quoted that the mainstream media ignore a topic that it turns out they have reported on it repeatedly
Just as I said to Offog - the mainstream media are heavily loaded to the democrat position and its outrage bus only starts when its a GOP related hearsay.

offog

LE
A whistleblower of the left will always have a few more friends and yet nothing so far has saved him for the sin of telling the whole truth. But, I gave you a tick because Fox I think, are part of the wider problem with the media. They're as an industry are only interested in telling a one-sided truth.
Although in general I would agree with that and the story is slanted to the editorial leaning, making money is the prime interest. I have found that the resent US Fox coverage about Australia to be very interesting in that it has as much founding in fact in the same way the moon is made of cheese.

Some one in Australia must have upset Rupert for him to let the attack dogs/ignorant yanks (Laura and Tucker I'm talking about you) loose.

Although in general I would agree with that and the story is slanted to the editorial leaning, making money is the prime interest. I have found that the resent US Fox coverage about Australia to be very interesting in that it has as much founding in fact in the same way the moon is made of cheese.

Some one in Australia must have upset Rupert for him to let the attack dogs/ignorant yanks (Laura and Tucker I'm talking about you) loose.
I found the same around the lefts obsession with evil racist Poland and Hungary, or in the past the evidence of Brexit being a sign of evil populism taking hold in the united kingdom.. The ugly truth, is if both Fox/CNN were mandated to tell the truth, including the hearsay and both demanding its own side answers the tough questions we would live in a better world.

I found the same around the lefts obsession with evil racist Poland and Hungary, or in the past the evidence of Brexit being a sign of evil populism taking hold in the united kingdom.. The ugly truth, is if both Fox/CNN were mandated to tell the truth, including the hearsay and both demanding its own side answers the tough questions we would live in a better world.
What if ‘hearsay’ / rumours are untrue?
The mainstream media are already held to account to report ‘truth’

Have you noticed how Fox suddenly began interrupting or providing disclaimers whenever Trump/Giuliani/Mike Pillow etc rant about the ‘big steal’?

See the crowds in this - this is what they think of Biden.

Not just crowds, it would seem;

Capture.PNG

A Palmetto State Armory's stripped lower,limited-edition.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...order-ships-in-approximately-10-12-weeks.html

You’re saying that they never get sued?

There’s a reason why some favourite journalism phrases are ‘according to sources…’ or ‘reports state that …’

I'm saying they very rarely get sued. You are as bad as Graculus who seems to be under the impression that it's easy to start a libel trial.

What if ‘hearsay’ / rumours are untrue?
The mainstream media are already held to account to report ‘truth’

Have you noticed how Fox suddenly began interrupting or providing disclaimers whenever Trump/Giuliani/Mike Pillow etc rant about the ‘big steal’?
You do understand that is the job of the media ? its supposed to report the facts and the hearsay be it fact or misrepresented opinion. Science and Government is the one who is supposed to report only the facts, but told so many lies people started to believe the media more and now we can't believe them well you can disclaim all you want.

You do understand that is the job of the media ? its supposed to report the facts and the hearsay be it fact or misrepresented opinion. Science and Government is the one who is supposed to report only the facts, but told so many lies people started to believe the media more and now we can't believe them well you can disclaim all you want.
The media May and do report what might not be fact - and should state appropriately

Science does not need to purely state ‘fact’, they may make projections …. And must also state appropriately

However - when something has been fully reported (eg Hunter Biden’s laptop) it does not need to be reported upon daily
It was reported upon
It was investigated
No crimes were found
Certain people like to keep bringing it up and claim it’s been ignored

I'm saying they very rarely get sued. You are as bad as Graculus who seems to be under the impression that it's easy to start a libel trial.
Even when they do, it doesn't seem to make them/their competitors stop and think/change their attitude towards reporting.

The media May and do report what might not be fact - and should state appropriately

Science does not need to purely state ‘fact’, they may make projections …. And must also state appropriately

However - when something has been fully reported (eg Hunter Biden’s laptop) it does not need to be reported upon daily
It was reported upon
It was investigated
No crimes were found
Certain people like to keep bringing it up and claim it’s been ignored
Who gets to decide what issues the 'outrage bus' shall be fired up for ? the absence of outrage from the partisan is evidence they're don't tell us the truth, because most people who lean right are happy to see a person from the right chased when they're sense the media apply that equally.

Even when they do, it doesn't seem to make them/their competitors stop and think/change their attitude towards reporting.

Many times in a libel case the reward for winning isn't worth the effort.
It's a fantasy that the press are ever held to account except in the most extreme of cases.

Latest Threads