The Biden Presidency

Unfortunately it's unavoidable otherwise I'd be 18 forever...
Well the idea is to be Jasper or Horace for Halloween to accompany the youngest who will be Mrs. CD.

I don’t know how much it would cost to rent a hooker and get some blow to be the Orange one this year. But it is out of my allowance range.

endure

GCM
Well the idea is to be Jasper or Horace for Halloween to accompany the youngest who will be Mrs. CD.

I don’t know how much it would cost to rent a hooker and get some blow to be the Orange one this year. But it is out of my allowance range.
I'm not sure about Jasper or Horace but the last thing I want is a blowjob from the Orange one :eek:

I'm not sure about Jasper or Horace but the last thing I want is a blowjob from the Orange one :eek:
Context may help your case, how long is your list with a blow job from the orange one at the bottom?

Does the list consist of a rare steak, nice glass of wine and an orange ones blow job?

RaiderBoat

War Hero
He knows it that well he still can't provide any proof it actually exists. I'm still waiting after a month or two when I requested it. I miss the old days of ARRSE when the site wasn't infested by conspiracy theorists and wibbling prats.
DUDE!

Everyone that tried to post names got Epsteined. Hilarys reach is long. Don’t endanger yourselves. For the love of God, just don’t!

Oh, the humanity…

You've been warned.

Ritch

LE
DUDE!

Everyone that tried to post names got Epsteined. Hilarys reach is long. Don’t endanger yourselves. For the love of God, just don’t!

Oh, the humanity…

You've been warned.

I shall wait for Killary's death squad to turn up. They won't get me easily. I've got a .22 air rifle and some marbles I can scatter on the floor. They worked in the Home Alone movie.

endure

GCM

The discontent is continuing to fester. Inflation has bolted and we have no end in sight.

If prices do indeed surge as high as the above article suggests it is going to
an epically shite winter and Christmas.
Does that include booze?

Does that include booze?
I was talking about this with one of my well to do chums at the gym Monday. He owns a pair of liquor stores here and has told me the supply chain is fecked. He has no idea what he is getting until it arrives at his stores. At this point It is only a mild annoyance when you can’t find certain things. I did however score the last bottle of Macallan 15 for the old man’s Christmas present. He promise to save me a bottle of Blanton’s if it comes in and some Breckinridge Holidaze if he gets it any in. But he is concerned about how things are going to shape up over the next few months, as booze will be a big gift item this year.

syrup

LE

The discontent is continuing to fester. Inflation has bolted and we have no end in sight.

If prices do indeed surge as high as the above article suggests it is going to
an epically shite winter and Christmas.

Has he thought to blame Brexit yet?

Seems to work for everything over here

Has he thought to blame Brexit yet?

Seems to work for everything over here
Brexit was so long ago, he won’t remember.

Then again he does blame you lot for the plight of the Irish, and doesn’t understand it is 2021 and not 1971…

Either way are fecked for a good while and that means an eventual recession.

DUDE!

Oh, the humanity…

You've been warned.
Alternatively, I placed a certain 'Ritch' on ignore a month ago for persistently being a mong. The facts are freely available and spoon-feeding people bite sized facts for them to regurgitate is not my gig.

Interestingly; you referenced Epstein or you could say Weinstein, Bill or even the Calif chinese spy shagger and one could add a host of other progressive supporters, who seem to walk between the raindrops of law enforcement. Which says a Colonel Vindman is a hero and a republican whistleblower or speaks to the russians is an evil conduit of russian disinfo.

The question of why some get done and others don't is forever the hidden story.. The Hunter painting story in similar circumstance, if that was a trump progeny the media would have being running back-to-back investigations, but nothing. I've learned in life its a pretty good indicator of a real conspiracy, when no story is allowed to appear in the mainstream, but its wall to wall in the alternative media. Most exciting is the republican base seem seriously off the security state and in 2024 I can see a return to the show-trials and witch hunts of the Ford era and ALL those agencies from the NSA to the FBI will face some serious heat.

Oh, the humanity…

You've been warned.
Warned indeed, enough reason not to get your drink spiked

6-seagrass-and-manatees-768x512.jpg

offog

LE
real conspiracy,
But still no evidence except some rambling on social media back up by lots and lots of.................................

more ramblings by crackpots on social media.

I must be true as it is not on MSM is not evidence it actually happened.

Love this T-shirt:

4iEKuzP.jpg

And no1 in the Itunes chart:
ZJrxefH.jpg

Let's Go Brandon!

I see Biden has managed to get an over 50% disapproval rate.
Hes closing in on Trumps record.

Latest Threads