The Biden Presidency

He knows it that well he still can't provide any proof it actually exists. I'm still waiting after a month or two when I requested it. I miss the old days of ARRSE when the site wasn't infested by conspiracy theorists and wibbling prats.
Quite obviously an agitprop troll.

Trump lost because he was a dick and couldn't stop telling HIS voters NOT TO USE mail in ballots. He also lost because Biden won more electorial votes than shit for brains, why? because the Dems were telling people TO USE Mail in Ballots.

Funny how all the audits have proved Biden won, funny too how all the 'proof of fraud' allegations disappeared despite the audits being run by Republicans.

Knowing the deep state so well.... perhaps you could enlighten everybody by naming names and providing proof of this deep state.

You really are thicker than dried mince.
Anyone involved in any form of 'investigation or audit', quickly learns to know which way the wind is blowing and either flag something up, or bury it. In 2016, many middle managers in government learned to keep quiet and that process culminated in 2020 and the safest election in US and world history.

Many in the GOP have finally broken their faith in the security services and big tech, which opens up all kinds of interesting possibilities. What the deep state should fear is a Government in 2024 unlike any in recent times and I think the wind will change and to individual people aren't anything like as loyal as the swamp thinks they're are and to save jobs, pensions and not end up in prison its amazing to watch in practice how quickly things can change.

P..S.
What will be trending in 2025 ? how about 'I never knew', 'can't believe' or 'new revelations'.

I seen this new Biden Halloween costume today.

OzbxSRa.png

I seen this new Biden Halloween costume today.

^ Nice segway into halloween costumes thanks.

Donald the perma faced pumpkin Chump just told everyone he’s not into “golden showers” even though absolutely no one asked.​

“I’m not into golden showers,” he told the crowd, “You know the great thing, our great first lady — ‘That one,’ she said, ‘I don’t believe that one.’ ”

Last edited:

offog

LE
But at least Biden sits on a proper adult chair.

2848abda-30b9-11eb-be20-200ca6256645_image_hires_003404.jpeg

Well I have started Christmas shopping a tad early. Saturday was a bit of an eye opener trying to find a Halloween costume. The supply chain is fooked, and won’t be fixed for some time to come.

Well I have started Christmas shopping a tad early. Saturday was a bit of an eye opener trying to find a Halloween costume. The supply chain is fooked, and won’t be fixed for some time to come.
Just get a green jumper and put some leds on it - you can pretend you are a xmas tree.

^ Nice segway into halloween costumes thanks.

Donald the perma faced pumpkin Chump just told everyone he’s not into “golden showers” even though absolutely no one asked.​

“I’m not into golden showers,” he told the crowd, “You know the great thing, our great first lady — ‘That one,’ she said, ‘I don’t believe that one.’ ”
"I didnt like it, so I didnt inhale...." SPOTUS (Sexual Predator Of The United States) Willian Jefferson Clinton

Meanwhile if you didn't inhale how would you know if you liked it or not?

See one can find all manner of not well thought out statements. In trumps case you lot have for years claimed he was into watching russian hookers peeing so really we all know what he was saying

Your Chicom made trump MAGA costume will be late? heavens to mergatroid

ght.jpg

"I didnt like it, so I didnt inhale...." SPOTUS (Sexual Predator Of The United States) Willian Jefferson Clinton

Meanwhile if you didn't inhale how would you know if you liked it or not?

See one can find all manner of not well thought out statements. In trumps case you lot have for years claimed he was into watching russian hookers peeing so really we all know what he was saying
Have the claims been that he was ‘into Russian hookers peeing (he has a golden showers fetish) or claims that he enjoyed an occasion of Russian hookers peeing on a bed that Obama had slept in (he enjoyed ridiculing Obama)?

These are two different slants on the same event

Have the claims been that he was ‘into Russian hookers peeing (he has a golden showers fetish) or claims that he enjoyed an occasion of Russian hookers peeing on a bed that Obama had slept in (he enjoyed ridiculing Obama)?

These are two different slants on the same event
Russian Hookers not Asian

Latest Threads