The Biden Presidency

I thought it was trump who never listened to his generals?

He must be popular, people keep chanting his name

It seems to be a popular theme these days.

It is heard at many a College football game as well.

He didn’t say it won’t affect the middle class
He said it won’t add to national debt - he’s taxing people

My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars. Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt.
If you want the money now, then its called borrowing and the US is already running a massive deficit anyways. The new taxes will struggle to bridge that gap and inevitably, when they're kick in it will act as a drag on the economy being able to recover.

So you have to borrow more and a debt laden recovery is inflationary and people are stung twice.

I thought it was trump who never listened to his generals?

Trump probably didn't listen - Biden did listen but forgot...

Biden has ceased to be an embarrasment to the US, he has become a real and present danger to the Western World, as the incompetent and useless leader of that coalition against the Russia, China, Iran, N Korea, and Islamist extremism that threatens us.

Meanwhile questions continue over the absolute shambles initiated directly by Biden, after his denial that he received military advice that to completely withdraw was not the best thing to do in the US's or other NATO allies who had supported the US in Afghanistan.

offog

LE
If you are unable to understand or comprehend who that coalition might consist of then there is nothing I can do for you.
So you don't know then but oar spouting others rhetoric.
Meanwhile questions continue over the absolute shambles initiated directly by Biden, after his denial that he received military advice that to completely withdraw was not the best thing to do in the US's or other NATO allies who had supported the US in Afghanistan.

What like Trump planed to do in May.

Inability to answer straight questions must be a Prerequisite of being a leader.

Last edited:

Milley was appointed by Trump and imagine for a minute. Its the summer and the Biden Administration are sabre rattling and he rang Putin to warn him, not to worry about the US going to war over crimea behind Biden's back or was actively working with the republican senate leader.

How do you think the 'fact checking' mainstream media would react ?? within that contradiction, is why everyone thinks the system is rotten. Its why a USMC lt colonel who embarrasses the democrats can go to Jail, whilst Colonel Vindman was hailed a hero.

Who was president in ‘fall of 2020’ as per approx 0:35?

what bearing does that question have, on this present presidential disregard for top Military advice ?
If you listen to the video that you posted then you would know the relevance.

Question:
It’s your tesitimony that you recommended 2500 troops approximately stay in Afghanistan
Response:
My assessment was, back in the fall of 20, and remained consistent that we should keep a steady state of 2500 and could bounce up to 3500 in order to move to a negotiated gated solution

I ask again, who was president in the fall of 2020 ….. and who was the president that negotiated withdrawal ? (Eg who was the president who received that advice?)

I ask again, who was president in the fall of 2020 ….. and who was the president that negotiated withdrawal ? (Eg who was the president who received that advice?)
And if you had listened to the video you might have picked up that the question related to the advice given specifically to Biden...which you seem to have missed.

And if you had listened to the video you might have picked up that the question related to the advice given specifically to Biden...which you seem to have missed.
No I didn’t miss that
The leading questions were aiming to get whether that had or had not been given to Biden - of whIch they did not reply

Note that the advice / recommendation General Miley states that he gave was for the negotiation period.

How many troops were there for that period ?

offog

LE
Note that the advice / recommendation General Miley states that he gave was for the negotiation period.

How many troops were there for that period ?
You are questioning Trumps plan to leave Afghanistan but every man and his dog knows that Trump had a perfect plan, a secret plan, much better than any ones other plan which Biden ignored.

Latest Threads