Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

happyuk

War Hero
Joe's team is already walking back the 'President-elect' thingy...

He's now a "Politician".

1605529154856.png

You never know.... he might be the sort of guy that just turns up once a month and tells you important stuff.

They live in everlasting hope for a miracle that Biden will be suddenly whisked away into an alternative universe where he’s just Biden the politician and not the president elect eh! :)

They live in everlasting hope for a miracle that Biden will be suddenly whisked away into an alternative universe where he’s just Biden the politician and not the president elect eh! :)
Scary thing is there are SO many of them.... 73.288034 Mill.....(Still thick as shyt but they have fixed the vacant eyeball look) it's like the Umbrella Corporation has had a long reaching hand in this matter...... another reason not to rush into distributing anti-virus drugs without fully testing.

Quick..... Quick... I desperately need to buy a 4 foot long red pipe wrench.... "Sold out of red.... became suddenly popular about 10 days ago".....still got it in blue.

Last edited:

happyuk

War Hero
Congress has officially stated there is no president elect which Biden is falsely claiming to be. I quite like this bit "State governments certify election results; not the media, and not political parties".

Here is an aggregate of all the evidence thus far. In the words of Sidney Powell, comin' out like water from a firehose.

Congress has officially stated there is no president elect which Biden is falsely claiming to be. I quite like this bit "State governments certify election results; not the media, and not political parties".

Here is an aggregate of all the evidence thus far. In the words of Sidney Powell, comin' out like water from a firehose.
Doesn't look like evidence to me....

Oh hi @mrdude.

Clutching at straws eh!

Of course they have to do the declaration after the state delegates have officially delivered their votes but it’s a done deal mate.

Biden’s the President elect. Of course you keep hoping to dream the dream but the reality is you ain’t coming back from your nightmare.

Any salty tears yet?

Lot’s of em I expect! :)

Below is the full interview with Sidney Powell. Pretty powerful stuff. Massive massive fraud.

I certainly hope the president's team has assigned a Secret Service detail to assure her safety.

And an alternative link here in anticipation of YouTube removing it.

My concern is that statistical “analysis” will have no value. There must be multiple witnesses who say “I did it. And here’s how. And who paid me to do it.” A thief will always say I never done nuffink. A video proving without a doubt that he DID that's what's needed.

It has to be like a TV show. Because that’s the world we inhabit right now.

Do they store you in the filing cabinet marked "Gullible" Mr Doodyboi?

Dominion was founded in Canada and is a Canadian company.

It wasn't founded by Hugo Chavez, Che Guevara and Karl Marx as that mental old bat states..

You take twattiness to a new level.

happyuk

War Hero
In my personal view many who are strongly anti-Trump, have yet to give any clear and convincing reasons why, besides the same nauseating Orange Man Bad clichés, snide put-downs and other forms of abuse.

But if I was an American voter, I'd have stood in line for 48 hours in the pouring rain to vote for Trump. And as I've said before, that's not because of who he is, but because of who he's NOT.

If he's a thorn in the side of communists, globalists, career politicians, the mainstream media, Big Tech, Big Pharma, social media executives and almost everyone with any connections to the Deep State — which is a real thing by the way — wants to remove him by fair means or foul, then he'd have my vote for exactly that reason. Anyone who's so despised by a bunch of deeply unpleasant people who would like nothing more to crush and enslave us all has to be worth keeping in place as at least a temporary barrier to their plans.

Hillary Clinton is by far the biggest threat to humanity in US politics. I'm convinced there's a current plan to get her into the White House, somehow, as president or vice-president once. This shouldn't be surprising to anyone with an iota of common sense. The impostor playing Joe has dementia, didn't campaign and had no platform. The only way he (and hence Hilary) could win was through fraud.

Trump actually won the election by a landslide. There has been very widespread, massive fraud. (I don't know what to say to anyone who can't see that!) I'm sure he'll serve his second term. A lot of legal workers and investigators have been working on this (which I know as a fact). The political and legal firefight has barely started.

In my personal view many who are strongly anti-Trump, have yet to give any clear and convincing reasons why, besides the same nauseating Orange Man Bad clichés, snide put-downs and other forms of abuse.

But if I was an American voter, I'd have stood in line for 48 hours in the pouring rain to vote for Trump. And as I've said before, that's not because of who he is, but because of who he's NOT.

If he's a thorn in the side of communists, globalists, career politicians, the mainstream media, Big Tech, Big Pharma, social media executives and almost everyone with any connections to the Deep State — which is a real thing by the way — wants to remove him by fair means or foul, then he'd have my vote for exactly that reason. Anyone who's so despised by a bunch of deeply unpleasant people who would like nothing more to crush and enslave us all has to be worth keeping in place as at least a temporary barrier to their plans.

Hillary Clinton is by far the biggest threat to humanity in US politics. I'm convinced there's a current plan to get her into the White House, somehow, as president or vice-president once. This shouldn't be surprising to anyone with an iota of common sense. The impostor playing Joe has dementia, didn't campaign and had no platform. The only way he (and hence Hilary) could win was through fraud.

Trump actually won the election by a landslide. There has been very widespread, massive fraud. (I don't know what to say to anyone who can't see that!) I'm sure he'll serve his second term. A lot of legal workers and investigators have been working on this (which I know as a fact). The political and legal firefight has barely started.
To quote a film. "No more drugs for that man"

You've been suckling on the QAnon teat, I see.

Sad. Bigly sad.

Last edited:

YUM

I don't know what to say to anyone who can't see that!
How about, "I'm sorry I stopped taking my medication, I promise it won't happen again"?

Actually it's a small technical point but I believe it is incorrect to refer to him as president-elect Biden, it is for the Electoral College to decide who won the election and they have not met yet, I believe they will do so on Dec. 14 (if I am wrong I am happy to be corrected).

Now I am 99.99% certain that Joe Biden will be named president-elect when the EC meets but until such time as they do he is still merely the Democrat presidential candidate.

Normally the BBC is quite punctilious about these matters but I notice for the past couple of weeks they have referred to Biden as president-elect and how he won the election, like I say I am fairly confident that when the EC meets it will decide that Biden won, but until such time as it does it is presumptuous to say otherwise given that the other candidate has not conceded and there are legal challenges ongoing.

Small point but accuracy in terminology is important,

Actually it's a small technical point but I believe it is incorrect to refer to him as president-elect Biden, it is for the Electoral College to decide who won the election and they have not met yet, I believe they will do so on Dec. 14 (if I am wrong I am happy to be corrected).
I believe you are correct, but it's no different from 2016 or I would assume any other election, the phrase is used once the result seems certain which is usually before the Electoral College meets.

You seem to be able to write coherent English.

Sadly you seem to be incapable of coherent thought in any language.

Any chance you could define the word "landslide" with special reference to the popular and EC votes?

For what it's worth Biden didn't campaign in a lot of states and didn't focus on policy because his new campaign managers (using both proven tactics from electing Republicans ideas and the actual people who used them to get Republicans elected) told them:
  • there is no point campaigning in solid red states (you will never win them)
  • there is no point campaigning in solid blue states (you will never lose them)
  • do not spend time on explaining your 600 page policy documents. Nobody GAF
  • spend all your blood and treasure in the 12-15 swing states
  • discreetly fund the fringe candidates who can lift votes from the Reps
  • make the election a referendum on Trump
  • thats it. End of.
It worked very well.

Clinton is a busted flush.

Latest Threads