The Biden Presidency

The GOP and Steamboat will sh!t bricks when Harris picks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as her running mate.

So will the Democrats.

Sweeping claims that are incorrect as usual.

Who are "people like (my)self"?

Why do I need to be guarded against?

Why would I spend a nation into poverty?

What have my children to do with it? For the record, one is doing teacher training and lives at home, the other is in the UK armed forces.
Excellent so you don’t expect your children to ride the welfare train for the rest of their lives. But you do not have any issue with the able bodied to remain on welfare for long term, because they do not care to work. It is fine to tax the rest of society so Ned can stay home and watch TV. Then let him vote in the politician's who will overwhelm the system meant to safeguard society for times of real need.

The office must be a tad slow today.

Excellent so you don’t expect your children to ride the welfare train for the rest of their lives.

Correct, they are both responsible functioning adults.

But you do not have any issue with the able bodied to remain on welfare for long term, because they do not care to work.

Not everyone who is on welfare ("benefits" here) does so because they do not care to work. Even if it is a lifestyle choice, I am not so fascist minded to remove their right to vote. Like it or not they are part of society, and may even (shock horror) be contributing to it in ways you haven't considered.

It is fine to tax the rest of society so Ned can stay home and watch TV.

Yes, because the alternatives are not "society". I'll remind you of this quote: "I am proud to pay taxes, for with them we build society".

You would prefer anarchy, where might is right. You'd be shot dead within months in your fantasy world.

Then let him vote in the politician's who will overwhelm the system meant to safeguard society for times of real need.

Are more than 50% of your population living solely on welfare?

Correct, they are both responsible functioning adults.

Not everyone who is on welfare ("benefits" here) does so because they do not care to work. Even if it is a lifestyle choice, I am not so fascist minded to remove their right to vote. Like it or not they are part of society, and may even (shock horror) be contributing to it in ways you haven't considered.

Yes, because the alternatives are not "society". I'll remind you of this quote: "I am proud to pay taxes, for with them we build society".

You would prefer anarchy, where might is right. You'd be shot dead within months in your fantasy world.

Are more than 50% of your population living solely on welfare?
By taking benefits that should go to the people who need them and helping to create the conditions for fiscal insolvency?

We are not talking the law of the jungle, nor would you last more than a fortnight in the Purge.

Almost 61 percent of US households paid no Federal income taxes last year. That should make people shite their trousers.

Almost 61 percent of US households paid no Federal income taxes last year. That should make people shite their trousers.
It should, especially when the likes or Trump, Bezos, Musk etc pay less tax than most middle income families.

By taking benefits that should go to the people who need them and helping to create the conditions for fiscal insolvency?

Again, what has that to do with their right to vote? You didn't answer about those who are unable to work, or those who contribute in other ways.

We are not talking the law of the jungle, nor would you last more than a fortnight in the Purge.

Maybe not, but I don't **** myself into a stupor wishing it would happen.

Aren't Republicans generally for lowering/removing taxes?

Again, what has that to do with their right to vote? You didn't answer about those who are unable to work, or those who contribute in other ways.

Maybe not, but I don't **** myself into a stupor wishing it would happen.

Aren't Republicans generally for lowering/removing taxes?
Why should those who can contribute to society but do not, be allowed to vote ? When the takers outnumber the makers those that do are at the mercy of those who want the handouts. The tail does not wag the dog. If one plans to spend their life scrounging off others because work sucks, why should you continue to vote in that lifestyle?

You keep on about the law of the jungle…

Lower taxes and limited government. Not handouts for the lazy who do not wish to work. Then paying people on a long term basis to sit at home.

78% of Republican Voters are certain, despite having ZERO evidence, that massive voter fraud alone elected Joe Biden and denied the self proclaimed Greatest President that ever lived and Legend in his own Mind Donald J. Chump his rightful place on the throne.

The U.S Intelligence Agency's consistantly report foreign 'actors' have been conducting systematic attacks and spreading of mis-information designed to weaken Democracy for years. It came to the forefront in the 2016 election when Russia helped their preferred puppit - Chump - win the election. This was denied, despite having PLENTY of evidence by Republicans.

The foreign intereference continued during the 2020 election cycle further weakening U.S Democracy.

Trump himself is a big factor in weakening voter confidence along with quite a few GOP candidates with the BIG LIE but this seems to only affect Republican Voters who are losing confidence in the Democratic system.

The rule now for any GOP candidate is to make the claim if we lose it's because the vote is rigged.

If only the GOP could contact a certain Arrser who apparently has all the evidence required to prove the vote and the electoral system is rigged by the nasty Democrats then and only then will Democracy be saved.
I don't mind at all people keep repeating the 'No evidence' mantra, it actually warms me to here it. Because a year of NO and another three years of NO, will just make it all the sweeter when the evidence can't be ignored.

Without taking a position on the legality or otherwise of either occasion I'm pretty sure Vlad didn't need reassured that Trump might attack him.
Spying on the incumbent and doing Flynn over on a technicality, it simply showcased the deep state at its administrative and process best. One could argue the reds in the bed back in the 50s was an example of the authorities fear the deep state had somehow fallen under the control of a foreign government and in the case of Trump, the fear he would try and fight that state and demand investigations was such a danger.

People like Milley went ahead and committed treason, because the deep state matters more than patriotism or the truth.

Spying on the incumbent and doing Flynn over on a technicality, it simply showcased the deep state at its administrative and process best.

Feel free to discuss the spying/deep-state thing with someone who cares. Are you saying that Flynn and Milley did the same thing.

One could argue the reds in the bed back in the 50s was an example of the authorities fear the deep state had somehow fallen under the control of a foreign government and in the case of Trump, the fear he would try and fight that state and demand investigations was such a danger.

"Reds under the bed" was driven by an opportunistic chancer.

People like Milley went ahead and committed treason, because the deep state matters more than patriotism or the truth.

Treason to the Cheeto God King or Treason to the Constitution?

Feel free to discuss the spying/deep-state thing with someone who cares. Are you saying that Flynn and Milley did the same thing.

To the Constitution in which he swore an oath to uphold.

Reds under the bed was driven from the Atomic Spies and the many genuine communist agents that actually did exist. The fear of those in the establishment, was driven by the worry that the deep state itself harboured enemy agents.

Trump was a threat to the deep state, because he refused to do what he was told and started bringing in people who challenged that state of affairs. By his election year, he was surrounded by deep staters and was isolated and rightly deserved to lose the election for allowing his ego to removing his friends.

Reds under the bed was driven from the Atomic Spies and the many genuine communist agents that actually did exist. The fear of those in the establishment, was driven by the worry that the deep state itself harboured enemy agents.

Trump was a threat to the deep state, because he refused to do what he was told and started bringing in people who challenged that state of affairs. By his election year, he was surrounded by deep staters and was isolated and rightly deserved to lose the election for allowing his ego to removing his friends.
Russia sponsoring agents to undermine American interests? Good job it doesn’t happen now eh?

So the deep state is seperate from the establish......?

What am I doing?

It tells me they're were more than happy to have an incompetent in the WH.. One assume, the movers and shakers can operate in the shadows and push through anything they're like and sleepy joe will deflect any fire from the media until he runs out of time and Kamala is dropped in, with a warning anyone who fails to vote for her is a racist.
If the election of Biden has proven one thing to the rest of the world, it is that the US isn't the shinning light of democracy that it likes to believe that it is. It is in fact just another tin pot banana republic. Ruled by a small clique of elites, who have views that are about as far from joe public as it is possible.
However did the country that is the so called leader of the free world get to a stage where the president only answers pre-screened questions.

Latest Threads