Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

The Old Pretender never filled most of his Government posts anyway, and those he did appoint were mostly sock puppets.
He sacked or drove out anyone competent who dared to oppose him.
Now he is looking at a national version of the corporate "poison pill" defence.
Instead of loading a company with so much debt it would cripple a rival that bought it, he is internally decapitating the Government to make the US an ungovernable mess for Biden.
Some agencies need to be gutted.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Unfortunately anyone with Irish in them has a very long memory. What bothers me more is this photo taken a while back.

View attachment 518835

I wonder how he feels about what he calls freedom fighters?
Nothing new there. I wonder how much the pic cost Gerry
16D8CB74-209C-441E-8892-147D53206B44.jpeg

Nothing new there. I wonder how much the pic cost Gerry
View attachment 519821
LOL you poor sods Bidens more a plastic Noraid Paddy than trump on his best day.

Enjoy getting hosed by the Biden admin

It was Senator Biden who helped Gerry obtain a Visa to come to the US

So, that would be an acceptance that Trump can lay waste to the US administration, on the grounds that you don't like it.
More quasi treason on your part.
More full blown obtuseness on your part

Federal Departments have been disbanded and closed before trump was even getting deferments

The maddest thing about this election is seeing photos of the US commie kids celebrating Trump's defeat.

If you don't see that as a combat indicator that the wrong side won it is extremely concerning or you're under 31.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

More full blown obtuseness on your part

Federal Departments have been disbanded and closed before trump was even getting deferments
It isn't obtuse to see the difference between closing or reforming arms of Government that are obsolete, as opposed to deliberately sabotaging arms that are legal checks to a wannabe tyrant, or that thwart the desires of ersatz Fascists to return to some mythical paradise where a white trash inbred with a gun can rule as far as the eye can see.

Some interesting articles about what to expect from the Biden admin.

Biden looking for competent growns up in the Pentagon, as Trump has gutted the place. Mattis is probably too red meat for some Democrats, but his protégés will be acceptable.

Some of us might use Facebook, I don't but the Mem does. "Last of the Rhodesians" was one of her favoured sites. I say was because the site has been taken down after a post critical of Mr Biden (see below) was aired.

1605284448846.png

Site Status: Facebook

happyuk

War Hero
Below is the full interview with Sidney Powell. Pretty powerful stuff. Massive massive fraud.

I certainly hope the president's team has assigned a Secret Service detail to assure her safety.

And an alternative link here in anticipation of YouTube removing it.

My concern is that statistical “analysis” will have no value. There must be multiple witnesses who say “I did it. And here’s how. And who paid me to do it.” A thief will always say I never done nuffink. A video proving without a doubt that he DID that's what's needed.

It has to be like a TV show. Because that’s the world we inhabit right now.

Last edited:
Below is the full interview with Sidney Powell. Pretty powerful stuff. Massive massive fraud.

I certainly hope the president's team has assigned a Secret Service detail to assure her safety.

My concern is that statistical “analysis” will have no value. There must be multiple witnesses who say “I did it. And here’s how. And who paid me to do it.” A thief will always say I never done nuffink. A video proving without a doubt that he DID that's what's needed.

Spitting Image sarcasm.... without the puppets?

At least Spitting Image worked in the UK because they had a benchmark of normality to work against. But when "reality TV" is better than the fictional sarcasm..........

Last edited:
Anyway... good luck with the new site Bravo_Bravo...... hopefully in a year it will settle down to sane, dull and factual.

Hmmmm.....grade a Wibble.

The following is an interview of former Canadian foreign minister John Baird about what he foresees happening with Biden as president. Baird was foreign minster under Harper while Biden was vice president, and so is very well informed about what he is like and what he is likely to do.

In short, Baird views Biden fairly positively overall, but also points out what the problems are likely to be so far as other countries are concerned (mainly trade issues).

I can recommend watching this. It is a very balanced opinion from someone who was in a position to be very well informed about this matter.

Nornironman

Old-Salt
LOL you poor sods Bidens more a plastic Noraid Paddy than trump on his best day.

Enjoy getting hosed by the Biden admin

It was Senator Biden who helped Gerry obtain a Visa to come to the US

What worries me more is he seems to have an RAOC tie on! OK the stripes are the wrong way round showing he's a bastard....

In reality I don't think anyone could give a hoot about his SF sympathies. We need to move on. I actually think Biden will be good for Ireland. He wants to ensure the integrity of the GFA, no border on the island. Trade with the south etc, in fact to that extent he's more in touch with moderate Unionist feeling than Arlene.

Latest Threads