The Biden Presidency

One of my stupider acquaintances in CA stated, publicly, a couple of days ago that issued election envelopes (do they even have envelopes at in person polling) were being issued so that the poll counters (who are apparently all Democrats) can identify and throw away recall votes. They were - and I shit you not - encouraging each other on the thread to make sure that they put their ballots in 'upside down' so the poll counters wouldn't steal them.
People are fixed on silly stuff like this and ignore the process itself has shifted under their feet. The bottom line for California is they're were going to vote no and the polls confirmed that with a 55% support for Newsom.

There is simply no rational reason at all to cheat, except the fear that drives people to just be sure and crank up the harvesters to make sure and deliver that extra 5%.

P.S.
In 2020, that extra 5% points made no difference to California, was probably much smaller in more reputable states like Virginia or Vermont (1-2%) and was substantially greater in those marginal states(5-8%).

offog

LE
One of my stupider acquaintances in CA stated, publicly, a couple of days ago that issued election envelopes (do they even have envelopes at in person polling) were being issued so that the poll counters (who are apparently all Democrats) can identify and throw away recall votes. They were - and I shit you not - encouraging each other on the thread to make sure that they put their ballots in 'upside down' so the poll counters wouldn't steal them.
Larry stated on his web site even before the vote that he had lost and that it was due to voter fraud.

He must have spent a lot on the Trump play book or has a time machine.

offog

LE
People are fixed on silly stuff like this and ignore the process itself has shifted under their feet. The bottom line for California is they're were going to vote no and the polls confirmed that with a 55% support for Newsom.
Still counting and at 63.9%+ for no. You must also hae a seat in Larry's time machine.
There is simply no rational reason at all to cheat, except the fear that drives people to just be sure and crank up the harvesters to make sure and deliver that extra 5%.
You still haven't worked out what vote harvesting is in the US have you. You continue to spout rubbish.
P.S.
In 2020, that extra 5% points made no difference to California, was probably much smaller in more reputable states like Virginia or Vermont (1-2%) and was substantially greater in those marginal states(5-8%).
And your proof is?

Larry stated on his web site even before the vote that he had lost and that it was due to voter fraud.

He must have spent a lot on the Trump play book or has a time machine.
To win, he knew that he needed to be leading the polling against Newsome by at least 5 points to have any chance. He also knew the reputable polling had Newsome on 55% and so irrespective of ballot harvesting, the result was a foregone conclusion.

The amusing thing about fraud is its in plain sight and even the pollster only had Newsome, on or around 55 points. The lead is way over polling estimates and like I said, each state its different numbers dependent on the law around ballot harvesting, but in calif it seems to be around 5-8 points of a fiddled vote.

the pollster only had Newsome, on or around 55 points. The lead is way over polling estimates and like I said, each state its different numbers dependent on the law around ballot harvesting, but in calif it seems to be around 5-8 points of a fiddled vote.

Do you have some proof? I know a couple of journalists who would love the scoop.

the pollster only had Newsome, on or around 55 points. The lead is way over polling estimates and like I said, each state its different numbers dependent on the law around ballot harvesting, but in calif it seems to be around 5-8 points of a fiddled vote.

Do you have some proof? I know a couple of journalists who would love the scoop.
Elections are funny things and you could have 17 million votes cast in 2020 and only half that number in 2021. But generally, the share doesn't change that much between the differential of the polling margin of error (2-3%) and the recorded swing from one side to another(2-3%).

The polling in 2020 was 61.6% to Biden and he won California with 63.48%. In 2021; the polling was around 55-57% points and the differential is 7-9 points. As the election count has hit 70% reporting, I guess the panic is on. One assumes the ballot harvesting fiddle has overshot and being too successful.

As for your journalists, I'm almost certainly they're don't give a s***. Because in their universe everyone has a right to vote, even when those voters don't care who wins and never saw the ballot and their lives won't change at all.

The amusing thing about fraud is its in plain sight
*Allegedly has knowledge of voter fraud*

Only share this knowledge (with no evidence) on ARRSE.

I wonder why…

Last edited:
As for your journalists, I'm almost certainly they're don't give a s***. Because in their universe everyone has a right to vote, even when those voters don't care who wins and never saw the ballot and their lives won't change at all.

Apart from illegal immigrants and felons, who else shouldn't be allowed to vote?

Apart from illegal immigrants and felons, who else shouldn't be allowed to vote?
A person who is dying and doesn't care about voting - but the DNC wants your vote.
A person who is mentally ill, or poorly from an addiction or homeless - the DNC wants your vote.
A young person with no experience of life and no interest in politics - the DNC wants your vote.

For your Journo friends:-
Lets say in one election you have 11 million who vote DNC and 6 million vote GOP. Generally the challenger in an off-season election will be stronger in midterm, than the incumbent and in an election with half the turnout you should in theory based on polling see something like: 4.675m for the DNC and 3.2 million for the GOP + a swing in the region of a quarter, to half a million for the GOP. So Newsome would win without the cheating, but the margin of victory would be reduced to10-12%.

Conclusion:-
If the DNC are now processing a half or million 'Non Voting votes' who don't care about the result then its my argument, it undermines the electoral process. Its also my opinion that the operation is more restrained in other places, but it made all the difference in tight races and simply pretending, or ignoring the evidence has not worked, because the suspicions have not gone away have they're.

A person who is dying and doesn't care about voting - but the DNC wants your vote.
A person who is mentally ill, or poorly from an addiction or homeless - the DNC wants your vote.
A young person with no experience of life and no interest in politics - the DNC wants your vote.

Lets say in one election you have 11 million who vote DNC and 6 million vote GOP. Generally the challenger in an off-season election will be stronger in midterm, than the incumbent and in an election with half the turnout you should in theory based on polling see something like: 4.675m for the DNC and 3.2 million for the GOP + a swing in the region of a quarter, to half a million for the GOP. So Newsome would win without the cheating, but the margin of victory would be reduced to10-12%.

If the DNC are now processing a half or million 'Non Voting votes' who don't care about the result then its my argument, it undermines the electoral process. Its also my opinion that the operation is more restrained in other places, but it made all the difference in tight races and simply pretending, or ignoring the evidence has not worked, because the suspicions have not gone away have they're.
Isn’t this in a country that has ‘civics’ taught in schools to tell everyone of their responsibility to be a good citizen, get involved in society, and participate in democracy ?

Eyes_Right

Old-Salt
Isn’t this in a country that has ‘civics’ taught in schools to tell everyone of their responsibility to be a good citizen, get involved in society, and participate in democracy ?

This!

How on earth do you extrapolate a "did not care" metric from voters? If you bothered your ass to go and vote, you did better than more than a third of the country. The very act of voting is the act of caring about a result, what a load of tosh to suggest otherwise.

People who don't care about the result simply don't vote, and there are plenty of them. They don't vote, but they bitch and moan about the Government, never for once joining the dots in their pea-like brains between the cause and effect.

How very Himmler-esque to suggest a fitness or willingness to vote might be a good criteria. If a fitness to vote was translated to a fitness to govern test, there would be no politicians.

This is the standard blueprint for authoritarianism - only allow the “worthy” to vote. Universal suffrage is at the heart of democracy, and the wider the participation the better. The issue for the GOP, of course, is that the demograpics are not trending their way so they have to limit turnout for certain voting blocs in order to win.

This is the standard blueprint for authoritarianism - only allow the “worthy” to vote. Universal suffrage is at the heart of democracy, and the wider the participation the better. The issue for the GOP, of course, is that the demograpics are not trending their way so they have to limit turnout for certain voting blocs in order to win.
Universal Suffrage that is voluntary and a person actually desires to vote and is mentally fit to know who they're are voting for and give a reason, without simply voting for a cup of soup. The DNC only see the vote and seem to lose the human that is supposed to be behind the vote and that is the break in your logic.

Universal Suffrage that is voluntary and a person actually desires to vote and is mentally fit to know who they're are voting for and give a reason, without simvoting for a cup of soup. The DNC only see the vote and seem to lose the human that is supposed to be behind the vote and that is the break in your logicWe all know the code words by now so spare me the bullshit. You’re just repeating age old racist tropes that the urban voters

We all know the code words by now so spare us the bullshit. When you boil it all down all you are saying is black people shouldn’t vote. You do realize the argument you are making has been made since Reconstruction to keep them from voting?

If you were legitimately concerned about mental fitness you would be limiting the right of the elderly to vote, since many do suffer from cognitive decline as they age. You won’t, however, since that would hurt GOP turnout.

We all know the code words by now so spare us the bullshit. When you boil it all down all you are saying is black people shouldn’t vote. You do realize the argument you are making has been made since Reconstruction to keep them from voting?

If you were legitimately concerned about mental fitness you would be limiting the right of the elderly to vote, since many do suffer from cognitive decline as they age. You won’t, however, since that would hurt GOP turnout.
Bollox. The DNC are colour blind and a white tramp looking for a cup of soup, or white pensioner in hospital and her vote is up for grabs, its just as good a vote and all the better if she pops her clogs shortly after the election.

What your failing to do is think outside the box and ballot harvesting starts with the totally legal and gradually over time starts to strain legality.

p.s.
read Brnovich v. Democratic National Committee - You are living in the past and using what happened in the past to try and relax election laws that produce clearly dubious elections as you saw in California and why I would assume they're are busy junking excess ballots as we speak :)

Last edited:

offog

LE
Universal Suffrage that is voluntary and a person actually desires to vote and is mentally fit to know who they're are voting for and give a reason, without simply voting for a cup of soup. The DNC only see the vote and seem to lose the human that is supposed to be behind the vote and that is the break in your logic.
You do know you are referring to the GOP don't you.

Many of Trumps voter/supporters fall within your description of voting for a cup of soup.

Again you use the term voter harvesting but have been unable to explain what it means.

You do know you are referring to the GOP don't you.

Many of Trumps voter/supporters fall within your description of voting for a cup of soup.

Again you use the term voter harvesting but have been unable to explain what it means.
Murphy's Law - you create a partisan system that can't really audit itself and then make every election life and death and then relax as much as possible the rules to stop fraud and to continue to argue that election is safe, just makes the FBI, Media and yes you sound completely stupid. Or worse complicit and that makes the fight to find no fraud even more determined.

Latest Threads