The Biden Presidency

Politics aside Trump is an imbecile, there are simply too many instances to list. He was an utter embarrassment and damaged US standing in the eyes of the rest of the world. As I said earlier, I would be very happy to see the Republican party nominate a decent, electable, candidate and win the next election. It isn't looking likely at the moment.
Biden has elevated US standing?? Were you snorting coke off Cinnamon’s a$$ last night? Or did you forget what happened last month in world affairs?

Politics aside Trump is an imbecile, there are simply too many instances to list. He was an utter embarrassment and damaged US standing in the eyes of the rest of the world. As I said earlier, I would be very happy to see the Republican party nominate a decent, electable, candidate and win the next election. It isn't looking likely at the moment.
The US economy is in an utter s***state (115% Debt to GDP Ratio) and that's despite a debt led inflated recovery of which most of the money is flowing to china and apparently the green revolution is going to turn the united states around.

Its lost all geo-political leadership and the country is split right down the middle and Biden has deepened the division, not turned it around. His poll numbers have being going through some gerrymandering these past couple of months and the reality is probably 45% points, with the GOP on 45% and 10% don't knows and I have no doubt now his midterm results will stink.

He was starting from the very, very, low point left by his predecessor. That isn't an endorsement of Biden it is a reflection of how low Trump brought things.
The economy was not shite, the border was not shite, Afghanistan was not the mess it is now. Perhaps it is time to come to terms with the fact that Biden was a BFO…

The economy was not shite, the border was not shite, Afghanistan was not the mess it is now. Perhaps it is time to come to terms with the fact that Biden was a BFO…
The world economy has never recovered from 2008 and the architects of the recovery are liars. So everyone's economy bar China's, is a bit wobbly and covid hitting us, courtesy of china again has not helped anyone.... The worst possible thing to do is launch into a massive public splurge to win votes and as you say the border is open again and so wages will go down and by 2024, the wealthy will be substantially better off and the very poorest may be slightly better off and everyone in between will be goosed.

The world economy has never recovered from 2008 and the architects of the recovery are liars. So everyone's economy bar China's, is a bit wobbly and covid hitting us, courtesy of china again has not helped anyone.... The worst possible thing to do is launch into a massive public splurge to win votes and as you say the border is open again and so wages will go down and by 2024, the wealthy will be substantially better off and the very poorest may be slightly better off and everyone in between will be goosed.
The Chinese economy is slowing down a bit, just like ours is. We are linked at the hip.

But the massive social infrastructure bill seems to be leading to massive tax hikes to pay for it all, which will be a gut punch to the economy. The wealthy will hide their money, or find legal loop holes or create them as is the case with SALT tax debacle. The taker class will benefit from the handout increases at the expense of the middle class who have been kicked in the shins. In time our woes will be felt by others, so prepare for the suck!

Politics aside Trump is an imbecile, there are simply too many instances to list. He was an utter embarrassment and damaged US standing in the eyes of the rest of the world.
We are not entirely disagreeing with you...BUT... Biden sadly is worse!!!

Its now got to the stage when if he starts rambling the puppeteers simply unplug the mike.

He was starting from the very, very, low point left by his predecessor.

And has taken it lower, which people simply did not believe was possible.

As for China, its gift/weapon/accident/negligence has trashed the worlds economy.

Biden is doing a far better job than Trump....... in fact anyone could do a far better job than Trump.

The Chinese economy is slowing down a bit, just like ours is. We are linked at the hip.

But the massive social infrastructure bill seems to be leading to massive tax hikes to pay for it all, which will be a gut punch to the economy. The wealthy will hide their money, or find legal loop holes or create them as is the case with SALT tax debacle. The taker class will benefit from the handout increases at the expense of the middle class who have been kicked in the shins. In time our woes will be felt by others, so prepare for the suck!
I just took a peak at my 2020 analysis and both Marin and San Francisco had a ridiculous 85% Turnout for the Presidential Election and one assumes will turnout en-masse again for the recall election.

My point, is what you define as the 'Takers' can have an enormous impact on the democratic system as many of them will be required, prodded and assisted into voting and yet oddly, California has a massive homeless problem despite it having a welfare state.

The middle class generally find themselves trapped, as they're have a view of themselves as 'Good People' and so many feel obliged to vote for the 'Nice' party and its only when crime and taxes start to impact them directly, or their child can't find a good paying job do they're turn to a 'Nasty' party.

Last edited:
In short America hasn’t done very well with her presidents in the first quarter of this century.
Each iteration of President is a growing parody of the two sides of politics, as they're struggle to keep some control over the social revolution. I think the GOP at least are willing to play within the rules, my sense is the Democrats are more progressive and like any good ideologue will do anything and I do mean anything to win.

Each iteration of President is a growing parody of the two sides of politics, as they're struggle to keep some control over the social revolution. I think the GOP at least are willing to play within the rules, my sense is the Democrats are more progressive and like any good ideologue will do anything and I do mean anything to win.
we saw that with Blair here.

we saw that with Blair here.
At least Blair won his elections fair and square. I can't say the same for the Democratic Party and that is a very dangerous things to behold.

I took a peak at the calif recall election and what is striking about American politics these days, is the amazing turnouts in those demographical areas that traditionally see all politicians as a waste of space and supported heavily the 'None of the Above' party. The pat answer is they're are simply motivated., but I'm not buying it.

It smacks of some serious ballot harvesting operation and given Newsome had a popularity level of 55%, he has over 60%+ of the vote and it doesn't pass the sniff test. I suspect the result was expected to be closer and in fact the DNC have done ok and didn't need to put the thumb on the scale at all and it makes the result stand out, at an educated and conservative guess, I would say somewhere around 5% points have being delivered by the harvesting operation and means the Republicans will need a 6% lead to have any chance of winning in 2022.

I just took a peak at my 2020 analysis and both Marin and San Francisco had a ridiculous 85% Turnout for the Presidential Election and one assumes will turnout en-masse again for the recall election.

My point, is what you define as the 'Takers' can have an enormous impact on the democratic system as many of them will be required, prodded and assisted into voting and yet oddly, California has a massive homeless problem despite it having a welfare state.

The middle class generally find themselves trapped, as they're have a view of themselves as 'Good People' and so many feel obliged to vote for the 'Nice' party and its only when crime and taxes start to impact them directly, or their child can't find a good paying job do they're turn to a 'Nasty' party.
The number of “leftugees” from the Blue states that are migrating out is rather epic. California is going to eventually consist of the lower class poor who will remain fir the welfare benefits, and the billionaire elites who will run the plantation.

The number of “leftugees” from the Blue states that are migrating out is rather epic. California is going to eventually consist of the lower class poor who will remain fir the welfare benefits, and the billionaire elites who will run the plantation.
My solution would be to complete Trump's border wall (coast to coast) and then extend it north and west to encompass part of California.

California would then become a Federal Liberal Reservation. Forcibly deport all the Democrat extremists, Antifa - and any willing volunteers - to live there and occasionally supply them with blankets and basic foodstuffs. I believe you actually have some kind of historical precedents for this type of project?

If it works, establish another FLR in the Pacific Northwest and another on the East Coast. Then live happily ever after.

My solution would be to complete Trump's border wall (coast to coast) and then extend it north and west to encompass part of California.

California would then become a Federal Liberal Reservation. Forcibly deport all the Democrat extremists, Antifa - and any willing volunteers - to live there and occasionally supply them with blankets and basic foodstuffs. I believe you actually have some kind of historical precedents for this type of project?

If it works, establish another FLR in the Pacific Northwest and another on the East Coast. Then live happily ever after.
I would rather send them sharp sticks and baseball bats. But the need to keep the madness contained to the Blue State $hit holes is very real. But such is life, DC will issue it’s imperial edicts and Conservative America will continue to ignore them.

offog

LE
At least Blair won his elections fair and square. I can't say the same for the Democratic Party and that is a very dangerous things to behold.
And you're now going to provide us evidence of what you just stated. Or is it going to be another one of your wild accusations that have no grounds for evidence in reality.

And you're now going to provide us evidence of what you just stated. Or is it going to be another one of your wild accusations that have no grounds for evidence in reality.
One of my stupider acquaintances in CA stated, publicly, a couple of days ago that issued election envelopes (do they even have envelopes at in person polling) were being issued so that the poll counters (who are apparently all Democrats) can identify and throw away recall votes. They were - and I shit you not - encouraging each other on the thread to make sure that they put their ballots in 'upside down' so the poll counters wouldn't steal them.

Its one of life's ironies to watch the wealthy flee the mess they've created and I do mean wealthy. The thing of it, is the wealthy control the political process and the wealthy change all the time in how they're think. In recent years, they've grown a social conscience and that guilt has led them to make bad choices, that eventually force some to up and leave and become outright hypocrites.

As for the lower classes. The division in society has always being most stark in the ranks of the 'Non Voting votes' who were ignored by reputable parties, as people can choose not to vote for innumerable reasons, but essentially they're don't care who is in power and quite rightly shouldn't vote if they're think that way.

The wealthy Democrats through its myriad of community affiliates have simply started to buy votes from that non voting third, directly through special or state 'local' benefits, or through third parties and California is the most egregious example of that process in operation. Though it doesn't guarantee victory, if your starting out with say a 5% lead from even before the election campaign starts, its a nice advantage to have.

Latest Threads