The Biden Presidency

Clunker

Old-Salt
Thread title change.

Pre election, Biden said that democracy needs "consensus" of the people, and those who govern by executive orders are "dictators".

So 37 executive orders later and with threats to "bypass" governers, should this thread title be changed ?

edit to remove gibberish (Tired/Drunk)

Last edited:
The far right like violence for the sake of it and the left only when it has a political goal. To me the far right is no threat to our world at all, but the left is a serious threat that is forever underestimated.

On your continued use of 'lunatic fringe'. The trouble is you and others have allowed that pejorative to be expanded massively and fairly ordinary conservative viewpoints like: Trump(lunacy), voter safeguards(lunacy), vaccine hesitancy(lunacy), opposing abortion(lunacy), opposing BLM or more LGBT rights(lunacy) or just being allowed to live out your life free of government control(lunacy). I'm afraid the ground your holding isn't one that I consider conservative and is certainly, seriously on the side of the authoritarians.

Remember: newtons first law ? the motion is being influenced by the unbalanced and that is intentional and designed to pull you into the other camp and away from our ground. Most of what passes for news these days are carefully constructed agitprop and you keep falling on the lefts side and they're win.
Trump(lunacy), voter safeguards(lunacy), vaccine hesitancy(lunacy), opposing abortion(lunacy), opposing BLM or more LGBT rights(lunacy)

Trump - lunatic (unequivoca
Have you had anybody in your family test positive by chance? you do realize no vaccine exists for under 12’s. So you will be continuously at risk if you wish to see your grandkids.

We will never get past the new variants of the VID, it is a political weapon to be wielded.

We will never agree to anything on this “mandate” so I wish you the best.
Trials are underway in the US and, i assume, other countries for vaccines for under 12s. It will come and, frankly, not soon enough.

The Darwin candidate’s never do.
I've had my 2 jabs..... Pretty confident I will be here next year........... you?

And even if Biden is "Over the hill"..... at least we know where to find the hill he went over..... unlike the previous.

Last edited:
Thread title change.

Pre election, Biden said that democracy needs "consensus" of the people, and those who govern by executive orders are "dictators".

So 37 executive orders later and with threats to "bypass" governers, should this thread title be changed ?

edit to remove gibberish (Tired/Drunk)
I have some familiarity with the noggin/brain and one of the indicators of his cognitive decline is fear. That emotional trigger can manifest itself in wild mood swings in the elderly, who can be nice and quiet one minute and out of frustration angry the next. Much of his action in the past year have being like that, I can still remember him shouting at joe public, or journalists as an example of the anger inside of him and from that I'm convinced he is not a full shilling(mentally fit to lead).

He craves 'consensus' and with unlimited money, he is doling out carrots for all. But has lost all understanding of how people tick and many people cannot be bought. Those people aren't simply political opponents to Biden and he is determined to bring out the stick and in his mind restore order to the country (he also thinks he's saving the country another pathology).

Trump(lunacy), voter safeguards(lunacy), vaccine hesitancy(lunacy), opposing abortion(lunacy), opposing BLM or more LGBT rights(lunacy)

Trump - lunatic (unequivoca

Trials are underway in the US and, i assume, other countries for vaccines for under 12s. It will come and, frankly, not soon enough.
The world you want to live in, is not the world I desire to live in... When your political opponents are deemed lunatics and you cheer on pumping vaccines into kids arms for the greater good of the elderly whilst we know for an absolute fact, that children have no clinical need to have it and that would be unethical.

An unbalanced mind craves the rest of the world conforms and its why so many mentally ill people can slip under the radar, as we all dislike certain things in the world, but only the lunatics and mentally ill believe they're can impose order on chaos and why so many of those leaders turn out to be butchers.

Trump worked with the chaos and tried to make deals and he was probably the sanest president America has had since Carter, despite the differences in politics.

I have some familiarity with the noggin/brain and one of the indicators of his cognitive decline is fear. That emotional trigger can manifest itself in wild mood swings in the elderly, who can be nice and quiet one minute and out of frustration angry the next. Much of his action in the past year have being like that, I can still remember him shouting at joe public, or journalists as an example of the anger inside of him and from that I'm convinced he is not a full shilling(mentally fit to lead).

He craves 'consensus' and with unlimited money, he is doling out carrots for all. But has lost all understanding of how people tick and many people cannot be bought. Those people aren't simply political opponents to Biden and he is determined to bring out the stick and in his mind restore order to the country (he also thinks he's saving the country another pathology).
Still far better than the last guy.

Trump worked with the chaos and tried to make deals and he was probably the sanest president America has had since Carter, despite the differences in politics.

The man is an unbalanced narcissist. I am no great fan of Biden but at least the US has an adult in charge again.

The man is an unbalanced narcissist. I am no great fan of Biden but at least the US has an adult in charge again.
Thats just it, they're haven't got an adult in charge... What they've got is a very old and frightened man and teams of woke and the grafters from the swamp around him filtering information, making decisions for him and protecting him from criticism.

Trump is a narcissist, but you say that likes its a bad thing ? most people in the public eye are narcissists and you need it to survive. Trump however certainly was not unbalanced and could sit in a room and take abusive questions from journalists all day long and nobody whose met him, have ever described a man who is not on top of his game.

The United States is split down the middle 45-45 with 10% not sure and the Biden Presidency is far more divisive than the Trump Presidency ever was. Your just not seeing it, because the media are controlling the narrative and trying to present a united front behind the president, whereas Trump the narrative was to promote division.

Trump was under attack from the press from very early on. He was indeed a toxic individual, yes a narcissist, a bully, economical with the truth, but, he was in more possession of his faculties than Biden was from the start of his term of office.

In fact most of those attributes of Trump's were ideal for his dealings with other world leaders of regimes that the world could do well without, and like him were unpleasant megalomaniacs.

Biden was put into power by the controlling group in the Democratic Party for the purpose of sliding Harris into power without an election, the sad fact being that neither are what the US needs in a very unstable and violent world. Biden has been handled by the press with kid gloves, they have done their best to cover up the fact that he is not in full control of his senses. He is an elderly man whose grasp on reality is shaky and deteriorating, who is trying to carry out the script others prepare for him, and not doing it very well.

Kamala is distancing herself from the mess he has made, but been pretty uninspiring and unable to even carry out the jobs that she has been given. Unfortunately the Democrats have been unable to grasp the simple gumball example of why uncontrolled immigration will destroy America, and its increasingly perceived weakness in the world will only contribute to that destruction

Last edited:
Still far better than the last guy.
Trump's greatest sin was that he wasn't presidential. If he'd dialed down the brash, boorish hubris and shown a little politesse and charm, suburban America would have reelected him. Obama understood that and won two terms.

The fact that Trump tried to run government like an expendable limited company, lacked sustained focus and attention to detail, and had a 'casual' relationship with the truth was unfortunate to say the least. With all those failings, he still made a better go of it than Biden.

I've had my 2 jabs..... Pretty confident I will be here next year........... you?

And even if Biden is "Over the hill"..... at least we know where to find the hill he went over..... unlike the previous.
I had my two jabs well before you. But I am also smart to realize Biden is only going to make people dig their heels in and you will not make them comply.

Is that when his handlers let him be POTUS? The man and his admin have done a damn good job of destroying everything they touch and ensuring national unity is a concept of the past. If you think this is better than the Trump years, we need to take you out to the woods, and I will be nice and tell your wife a cat got you. It is expertise like this that has turned the economy and border to shite, made the US less safe and the world for that matter.

Is that when his handlers let him be POTUS? The man and his admin have done a damn good job of destroying everything they touch and ensuring national unity is a concept of the past. If you think this is better than the Trump years, we need to take you out to the woods, and I will be nice and tell your wife a cat got you. It is expertise like this that has turned the economy and border to shite, made the US less safe and the world for that matter.
Politics aside Trump is an imbecile, there are simply too many instances to list. He was an utter embarrassment and damaged US standing in the eyes of the rest of the world. As I said earlier, I would be very happy to see the Republican party nominate a decent, electable, candidate and win the next election. It isn't looking likely at the moment.

Latest Threads