The Biden Presidency

Well then you will have to compel millions to get it by force, so good luck in that endeavor.
Millions are crying out to have it.... our endeavour (Spelt correctly) should be to expedite the roll-out.

Last edited:
Have you had anybody in your family test positive by chance?.

No one has tested positive for the covid in my family and I suspect that happened because they took the precautions to try and not catch it instead of whining about their rights.

you do realize no vaccine exists for under 12’s. So you will be continuously at risk if you wish to see your grandkids.

So you don't think then that being the case I've highlighted in bold, that is all the more reason to get vaccinated. We may be continually at risk but but that risk is increased by the people who refuse to get jabbed.
We will never get past the new variants of the VID,

Is that your considered medical opinion? We may not get past it completely but it'll go some way to halting the spread if everyone gets their jabs, if we don't get even to that stage it'll be because of the braindead who are refusing to have their jabs.

it is a political weapon to be wielded.
Yeah now it is and only because the trough dwellers in Washington have made it so.
We will never agree to anything on this “mandate” so I wish you the best.

As I do you but I'll tell you this, if it were my brother mate, I'd be telling him not to come around here while he's un-vaccinated, that to me sounds selfish and stupid, he puts his rights before the health of the people he works with and the members of his immediate family.

I wish your brother no ill fate but I will never agree with such selfish braindead decisions.

As I do you but I'll tell you this, if it were my brother mate, I'd be telling him not to come around here while he's un-vaccinated, that to me sounds selfish and stupid, he puts his rights before the health of the people he works with and the members of his immediate family.

I wish your brother no ill fate but I will never agree with such selfish braindead decisions.
I have my (5-time rescheduled) wedding celebration later this year.

The latest batch of invites we sent out has clear direction regarding the Vaccine: If you've not had it (for whatever reason), then respectfully, don't come. I have elderly relatives and friends who are immuno-compromised who are attending; I don't want to increase the risk to them by having unvaccinated people mingling.

Sadly, this has lost me a close friend who I served with (several years at the same postings, many big holidays always on the lash together etc) - she used to have her head screwed on right, ex-ranker who commissioned. She moved to LA and has gone down the LA / Reiki / Vegan / Crystals / Yoga b*llshit. Vaccines are evil, all you need to do is shove an amethyst up your ricker and you'll be fine, conspiracy etc.

She asked if she could attend without the vaccine...sorry. No. She was not pleased, but if someone is that far detached from reality that they'd happily risk others getting infected / pretty horrendous consequences rather than miss a party then sadly I will have to depart ways with them. It would have been different if she'd said 'I've not had the vaccine for "X" reasons / beliefs so won't attend, but will hopefully meet up when infection rates reduce to background levels, but the trying to sneak in aspect (when we were explicit with our reasons why) is just unforgivable to me.

I have my (5-time rescheduled) wedding celebration later this year.

The latest batch of invites we sent out has clear direction regarding the Vaccine: If you've not had it (for whatever reason), then respectfully, don't come. I have elderly relatives and friends who are immuno-compromised who are attending; I don't want to increase the risk to them by having unvaccinated people mingling.

Sadly, this has lost me a close friend who I served with (several years at the same postings, many big holidays always on the lash together etc) - she used to have her head screwed on right, ex-ranker who commissioned. She moved to LA and has gone down the LA / Reiki / Vegan / Crystals / Yoga b*llshit. Vaccines are evil, all you need to do is shove an amethyst up your ricker and you'll be fine, conspiracy etc.

She asked if she could attend without the vaccine...sorry. No. She was not pleased, but if someone is that far detached from reality that they'd happily risk others getting infected / pretty horrendous consequences rather than miss a party then sadly I will have to depart ways with them. It would have been different if she'd said 'I've not had the vaccine for "X" reasons / beliefs so won't attend, but will hopefully meet up when infection rates reduce to background levels, but the trying to sneak in aspect (when we were explicit with our reasons why) is just unforgivable to me.

I fully agree with your decision mate and far as I'm concerned it was the right one to make. I'd be mortified if a good friend tried to sneak something like that past me, they would no longer be a friend I'd want to have anything to with.

Yup and we shall see what happens to the handout crowd when they don’t free money for a month.
Today's free handouts always leads to Tomorrow's debt and is largely I think, why Biden bailed from Afghanistan. As he must have saved a packet on dropping that commitment and it helps keep the nation afloat a little longer and away from the urgent requirement for a large tax rise (see: the UK NI Rise).

The US is the 8th most indebted nation in the world and Biden in the short term is borrowing his way out of trouble on a completely busted economy and here is the quote from Keynes, if your interested:-

Deficit spending solution to boost “effective demand” could explode the national debt and cause inflation in the future. But he thought the government could address these problems by increasing taxes once prosperity returned.

Last edited:
I fully agree with your decision mate and far as I'm concerned it was the right one to make. I'd be mortified if a good friend tried to sneak something like that past me, they would no longer be a friend I'd want to have anything to with.
Yeah - it was a little jarring, tbh. I thought more of her.

It really is the LA disease - she was absolutely "normal" (for a given state of ex-serviceperson normal) before she moved to that cesspit.

No one has tested positive for the covid in my family and I suspect that happened because they took the precautions to try and not catch it instead of whining about their rights.

So you don't think then that being the case I've highlighted in bold, that is all the more reason to get vaccinated. We may be continually at risk but but that risk is increased by the people who refuse to get jabbed.

Is that your considered medical opinion? We may not get past it completely but it'll go some way to halting the spread if everyone gets their jabs, if we don't get even to that stage it'll be because of the braindead who are refusing to have their jabs.

Yeah now it is and only because the trough dwellers in Washington have made it so.

We will be getting boosters for the rest of our lives, IMO just like flue shots.
But it has never occurred to me to avoid the unvaccinated, and treat them like they are some type of leper or discriminate against them. Different strokes I spose.

Looking though some other posters responses this will be a great way to further divide society.

We will be getting boosters for the rest of our lives, IMO just like flue shots.

It is what it is mate and if that's the way it is then so be it. It sure beats dying from it and dying not in a nice way either.

But it has never occurred to me to avoid the unvaccinated, and treat them like they are some type of leper or discriminate against them. Different strokes I spose.

I don't discriminate either kid but at the same time I refuse to condone selfishness and stupidity especially when there is a vaccine available.

Looking though some other posters responses this will be a great way to further divide society.

The only people who are causing any division in this case are the people who through their own selfish and thoughtless actions refuse to be vaccinated.

Now I've said my piece and I have nothing further to add. I wish you and your family good health and stay safe.

It is what it is mate and if that's the way it is then so be it. It sure beats dying from it and dying not in a nice way either.

I don't discriminate either kid but at the same time I refuse to condone selfishness and stupidity especially when there is a vaccine available.

The only people who are causing any division in this case are the people who through their own selfish and thoughtless actions refuse to be vaccinated.

Now I've said piece and I have nothing further to add. I wish you good health and stay safe.
Vaya Con Dios brother, and good luck in a state where only 46 percent of the residents are vaccinated.

Today's free handouts always leads to Tomorrow's debt and is largely I think, why Biden bailed from Afghanistan. As he must have saved a packet on dropping that commitment and it helps keep the nation afloat a little longer and away from the urgent requirement for a large tax rise (see: the UK NI Rise).

The US is the 8th most indebted nation in the world and Biden in the short term is borrowing his way out of trouble on a completely busted economy and here is the quote from Keynes, if your interested:-

Deficit spending solution to boost “effective demand” could explode the national debt and cause inflation in the future. But he thought the government could address these problems by increasing taxes once prosperity returned.

Why not?
It's not like Biden will be around to see the damage. His own family is more than well provided for. He'd feed other people's families into the furnace if the temperature dropped below zero.

Sometimes.... I suspect you are not native English speakers.....I sometimes think you might even be American.... or Russian.

Why not?
It's not like Biden will be around to see the damage. His own family is more than well provided for. He'd feed other people's families into the furnace if the temperature dropped below zero.
The why is because the world economy never really recovered from the 08 crash and instead, we've inflated a 13 year bubble of monstrous size and proportion and when the collapse does hit, those furnaces are going to be reactivated and the politicians will be the ones going into it.

Nope his admin is proposing nearly 3 trillion in tax increases to pay for the transformation project. So will see what happens with the few moderate Dems in the house and senate.

Nope his admin is proposing nearly 3 trillion in tax increases to pay for the transformation project. So will see what happens with the few moderate Dems in the house and senate.
You can't have higher taxes when your economy is still bumping along the bottom and is only out of the red, because it floats on an ocean of funny money.

Latest Threads