The Biden Presidency

Not really relevant to his question or my answer.
Let me help simplify this.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. However you can ship his a$$ to the glue factory.

Who cares. If he doesn't want the vaccine it his choice. You can't force people to get it and he is adult enough to deal with consequences.

Anyone else puzzled by the varied pronouncements on United Kingdom democracy and internal policy, from the office of the President this week? Douglas Murray has an interesting opinion piece in Unheard which I find persuasive.

Let me help simplify this.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. However you can ship his a$$ to the glue factory.

Who cares. If he doesn't want the vaccine it his choice. You can't force people to get it and he is adult enough to deal with consequences.
You have misread the conversation.

He asked why get the vaccine if you can still get Covid.

I explained why.

None of this has anything to do with making him have a jab.

You have misread the conversation.

He asked why get the vaccine if you can still get Covid.

I explained why.

None of this has anything to do with making him have a jab.
He does have a valid point. The vaccines are not 100 percent proof that you won't get the vid. Granted they better than nothing for some people.

See my answer to him. Stop flogging a point that is already covered.
Maybe add the caveat that you have to be fully vaccinated to get the full effect and hopefully the vaccines are still fairly effective against the new variants that are popping up. But do you have the stats by chance?

Maybe add the caveat that you have to be fully vaccinated to get the full effect and hopefully the vaccines are still fairly effective against the new variants that are popping up. But do you have the stats by chance?
You are being dense. There is no need for a caveat where the actual statement is it "reduces the chance".

I refer you back to my other post - the stats are different by each vaccine, look them up if you want.

You are being dense. There is no need for a caveat where the actual statement is it "reduces the chance".

I refer you back to my other post - the stats are different by each vaccine, look them up if you want.
A caveat is needed because for two of the vaccines you will need two doses and a few weeks for them to fully effective. The one dose still requires about two weeks to fully kick in after it has been received. You are the Stat man this Friday.

A caveat is needed because for two of the vaccines you will need two doses and a few weeks for them to fully effective. The one dose still requires about two weeks to fully kick in after it has been received. You are the Stat man this Friday.
One dose will give you all three effects. Two doses will increase all three effects. No caveat needed.

You are beginning to sound like a vaccine denier.

Have you been fully vaccinated?
Yes.

Here is some reading for you on effectiveness.

Here is a very useful tool in the modern age: