The Biden Presidency

The problem with that though Jonesy is those that don't get it can still spread it to folks that have had their jabs although the effects of it on those inoculated are not quite so bad apparently. I say apparently because I don't know from any experience how true that is.
Sam, in life you pays your money and takes your chances.

You can't force people to get a vaccine, you can entice them and encourage it but that is about it.
But if you are like me and have children who are not eligible to get the vaccine, you are always going to be at risk regardless. My niece was one of the two members of the family who popped positive for the VID, she was 2. You can't avoid that kind of exposure.

Sometimes you just have to suck it up and drive on and maybe increase your step count, stop eating 8,000 calories a day and not smoke a pack or two a day. Trying to protect the unhealthy at all costs is not high on the priority list these days.

Sam, in life you pays your money and takes your chances.

Seriously Jonesy, you're preaching that to me! Kid, I've spent most of my life taking chances just about every day.

The point is if the braindead mongs don't want it then fine, ship them off to somewhere were the rest of us don't have to possibly suffer the consequences of their mong choices. Failing that let the kunts die if they do catch the virus, they made a choice, now comes the consequences of that mong choice.

Last edited:
Seriously Jonesy, your preaching that to me! Kid, I've spent most of my life taking chances just about every day.

The point is if the braindead mongs don't want it then fine, ship them off to somewhere were the rest of us don't have to possibly suffer the consequences of their mong choices. Failing that let the kunts die if they do catch the virus, they made a choice, now comes the consequences of that mong choice.
DC ?

I was thinking more along the lines of some barren rock with an active volcano. Even D.C. is too close, it won't stop the virus ridden kunts traveling.

I've just watched Biden giving a speech to US personnel and families at Mildenhall. It was very good, not what I expected as I only seem to hear negative comments in the MSM about his age, health and ability to focus. He reaffirmed his commitment to the special relationship with the UK and to NATO. I don't normally like to listen to all of a political speech, but this one managed to hold my attention to the end.
Link

offog

LE
I've just watched Biden giving a speech to US personnel and families at Mildenhall. It was very good, not what I expected as I only seem to hear negative comments in the MSM about his age, health and ability to focus. He reaffirmed his commitment to the special relationship with the UK and to NATO. I don't normally like to listen to all of a political speech, but this one managed to hold my attention to the end.
Link
You do realise that you will now be excommunicated now. You need to accept that Trump can't tell a lie and accept that sleepy Joe is suffering from dementia.

Link
Fake
Everyone knows they don’t let him use Air Force one

Wandered over to the ‘Hall earlier in in the evening to see POTUS inbound so here are my photos of both SAM Boeing C-32A (89th AW) and Boeing VC-25A a.k.a AF1 inbound.

cheers

582B4351-074A-4C97-A8D0-AFF6714D92AB.jpeg
96EC7856-A5DD-4B2F-967E-9895363B8FF6.jpeg
BD903EA5-716E-4D75-87ED-D972CC5F7AE8.jpeg
4DE9A3F2-FABF-474B-B549-FAE2295EEE33.jpeg
4B39D983-A96D-46B2-9DB9-ADE642A6F098.jpeg

According to the official figures mate, to date 304 million Americans* have received at least one dose of vaccine and a 140 million are fully vaccinated. That and I guess people can't be made to have it done however misguided they may be.

* The figures below are four days old.

View attachment 579820
Wouldn't that 304m total doses administered include the second dose - meaning closer to 160m people who have had at least one shot, rather than 300m?

I guess it would be pretty hard to tell - how many people are getting the "one shot and you're done" rather than the two-shot jobby?

Last edited:
Wouldn't that 304m total doses administered include the second dose - meaning closer to 160m people who have had at least one shot, rather than 300m?

I guess it would be pretty hard to tell - how many people are getting the "one shot and you're done" rather than the two-shot jobby?
Stil 304m have had ‘at least’ one, but the ‘and’ becomes deceptive ….. ‘304m have had at least one, of which 160m fully vaccinated’

StormsInAfrica

War Hero
Stil 304m have had ‘at least’ one, but the ‘and’ becomes deceptive ….. ‘304m have had at least one, of which 160m fully vaccinated’
I don't think that's right - it's not what the diagram says.

You have 10 people in the room; 4 of them have had 2 shots of the vaccine, two have had one. 10 doses have been administered, but only 6 people have had a vaccination.

I don't think that's right - it's not what the diagram says.

You have 10 people in the room; 4 of them have had 2 shots of the vaccine, two have had one. 10 doses have been administered, but only 6 people have had a vaccination.
My bad ——- I only commented on the text and didn’t look back at the quote with the chart.

Link

You do realise it was a double and the backdrop is CGI?

The real sleepy Joe is held incommunicado in the WH basement whilst a nurse wipes away the dribble.

I heard about it on Youtube.

Snowy.

War Hero

Biden in the UK: "It's gorgeous. I don't want to go home."

Geuss Biden has never been to Birmingham or Luton or Manchester or Bradford or etc...

Biden in the UK: "It's gorgeous. I don't want to go home."

Geuss Biden has never been to Birmingham or Luton or Manchester or Bradford or etc...
Tommy doesn’t want the President of the United States here ?
Because he’s a foreigner?
Because he’s not his ex best mate Trump?
Because he’s not his new best mate Putin?

How Joe Biden’s popularity in the UK far exceeds the
Donald (One Term) Chump. The new US president is currently the second most popular foreign politician among the British public.

In contrast to Donald (One Term) Chump, an extremely unpopular US president abroad, Joe Biden, who is in the UK for the G7 summit, has inspired confidence among the British public. Figures from YouGov, based on polling between January 2021 and March 2021, show that Biden is currently the second most popular foreign politician in the UK, with over half of respondents (51 per cent) having a positive opinion of him. Barack Obama remains the most popular foreign leader, earning the approval of 71 per cent of UK voters, while Chump remains highly unpopular (with 71 per cent disapproving).

Figures from the Pew Research Center, meanwhile, show that 79 per cent of people in Germany, 72 per cent in France and 65 per cent in the UK are confident that Biden will make the right decisions regarding world affairs, a significant improvement on Chump’s ratings.

Biden arrived in the UK on Wednesday (9 June) on his first foreign trip as president. Though Boris Johnson hailed the new president as a “breath of fresh air”, tensions over the Northern Ireland protocol and foreign aid cuts remain.

NewStatesman

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

War Hero
The problem with that though Jonesy is those that don't get it can still spread it to folks that have had their jabs although the effects of it on those inoculated are not quite so bad apparently. I say apparently because I don't know from any experience how true that is.
So, why get a vaccine if you can still catch it vaccinated or not?

Latest Threads