The Biden Presidency

Eyes_Right

Clanker
Do some proper research - ^ this was all false. ^
I think you mean demonstrably insane, not just false. A bunch of conspiracy loonies from Florida, fresh from sucking Orange Twitler's appendage running an "Audit" that half the AZ GOP membership thinks is fraud in itself. Have to admit, when the trumpers go wack job, they go all in

Sorry, anothe US type tangent.

Reports on the BBC regarding the shooting of a black motorist who drove his car at police, specifically the fact that the officer(s) have been cleared and will not be charged in relation to the incident, included a comment from the local District Attorney Andrew Womble.

And I thought Mike Batt made the name up.

No “audit” in Michigan.

Today should be an interesting meeting with Karen Fann, President of the Arizona Senate.

I really wouldn't envy having to answer these questions. It seems they are already balking. Surely they must be as confident in their election system as they say they are?

They held a press conference where no one was under oath so that they could lie their asses off without consequence. The senate will be asking tough questions today. If you lie to the senate, it's a felony.

View attachment 574364
Ooops! Never mind.

Arizona auditors now say voter data is intact, after sparking GOP feud

Fat Chump Claims ‘No Way’ Biden Won Election If You ‘Look At The Facts And The Data’​

BY : DANIEL RICHARDSONON : 17 MAY 2021 18:41

Trump Claims ‘No Way’ Biden Won Election If You ‘Look At The Facts And The Data’​

BY : DANIEL RICHARDSON ON : 17 MAY 2021 18:41

The presidency of Donald Chump was filled with controversy, but his loss of the office sparked the greatest fallout. The former president refused to accept the vote, incited a riot to stop the democratic exchange of the presidency, and began a series of legal claims to keep his position.

Safe to say, Chump’s claims were all found to be false and there has been no evidence of voter fraud on the side of the Democrats. Although Trump did tell politicians in Georgia to ‘find votes’ for him. Nonetheless, Trump has a new reason to protest the results of the election.

On the back of a poll by CBS News finding that only 67% of Republican voters consider Biden to be the legitimate president, Chump wrote a message to his fan.

The message posted on One Term Trump’s website read:

80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and only 20% disagree. The poll also showed that 67% of Republicans said that they do not consider Sleepy Joe Biden to be the legitimate winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. I agree with them 100%, < just look at the facts and the data—there is no way he won the 2020 Presidential Election!

The problem with that analysis >
As Trump points out, it’s important to look at the facts and the data in this poll. Republican voters are likely to support the Republican candidate for the presidency and as a result, are more likely to believe that Trump should be president.

Furthermore, this poll does not include the millions of Democrats who may not agree. Combined with the 33% of Republicans who did not believe Trump was cheated, this is a lot of people who don’t hold the claims of Trump as truthful.

Perhaps the most damming fact is that Trump could not find any evidence to support his claims and faces legal battles for defamation from voting system companies.

Despite what EmConJob says with his made up fake analysis it Sucks to be a fat loser.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Fat Chump Claims ‘No Way’ Biden Won Election If You ‘Look At The Facts And The Data’​

Trump Claims ‘No Way’ Biden Won Election If You ‘Look At The Facts And The Data’​

The presidency of Donald Chump was filled with controversy, but his loss of the office sparked the greatest fallout. The former president refused to accept the vote, incited a riot to stop the democratic exchange of the presidency, and began a series of legal claims to keep his position.

Safe to say, Chump’s claims were all found to be false and there has been no evidence of voter fraud on the side of the Democrats. Although Trump did tell politicians in Georgia to ‘find votes’ for him. Nonetheless, Trump has a new reason to protest the results of the election.

On the back of a poll by CBS News finding that only 67% of Republican voters consider Biden to be the legitimate president, Chump wrote a message to his fan.

Despite what EmConJob says with his made up fake analysis it Sucks to be a fat loser.
I think he may have more to worry about shortly

Its in plain sight dear boy.... The Democrats used Covid and the Courts to rig the game and postal ballots are inherently vulnerable when 'local activists' are available in force to help and assist. The data just showed what a 'good' job those activists did and the data suggested they're did too well.

The fraud argument was much like any criminal case and the 'fraud' is the single piece of evidence that can't be explained away by a pat answer and is illegal enough to get it into court and put people under oath and then link that individual with the party. I told other people that my expectation is this won't crack for years as the institutions are now involved in the cover up (to protect the system) and they're will run interference for those years.

What should concern you greatly is your obsession(orange man), or his successor will be backed by a large war-chest and far more oxygen pumped into the system that will make it much harder to pull off enough coup.

Its in plain sight dear boy.... The Democrats used Covid and the Courts to rig the game and postal ballots are inherently vulnerable when 'local activists' are available in force to help and assist. The data just showed what a 'good' job those activists did and the data suggested they're did too well.
Funny that Trump ‘knew’ in advance, enabling him to predict that he would lose due to ‘fraud’

The fraud argument was much like any criminal case and the 'fraud' is the single piece of evidence that can't be explained away by a pat answer and is illegal enough to get it into court and put people under oath and then link that individual with the party. I told other people that my expectation is this won't crack for years as the institutions are now involved in the cover up (to protect the system) and they're will run interference for those years.
Could this explain why Trump chose to predict ‘fraud’, as the absence of something is harder to prove then it’s existence?
Again it’s funny that on arrival in court they had no evidence to back up their allegations, and when sued changed their story that they were only stating opinions that no reasonable man would believe

I told other people that my expectation is this won't crack for years as the institutions are now involved in the cover up (to protect the system) and they're will run interference for those years.
How convenient.

Especially as there's been no credible evidence presented. I will file this prediction with your other analysis.

1621410392488.png

Last edited:
Funny that Trump ‘knew’ in advance, enabling him to predict that he would lose due to ‘fraud’

Could this explain why Trump chose to predict ‘fraud’, as the absence of something is harder to prove then it’s existence?
Again it’s funny that on arrival in court they had no evidence to back up their allegations, and when sued changed their story that they were only stating opinions that no reasonable man would believe
Trump got the second highest vote in US election history, so his polling showed strong support that made the question of fraud a very big one for him.. Given Joe Biden did better on turnout in big cities, than Obama himself ever did. That boggled most enquiring minds, but when things are going the way you want them it pays to not look too closely at your fortune.

The establishment were happy to see the back of Trump and how they're stop his return or a successor will be interesting to watch. The truth is simple, that the next US elections will see massive oversight by the Republican Party and I would say the DNC will find it much harder to fight like hell to preserve its dubious mandate.

Trump got the second highest vote in US election history, so his polling showed strong support that made the question of fraud a very big one for him.. Given Joe Biden did better on turnout in big cities, than Obama himself ever did. That boggled most enquiring minds, but when things are going the way you want them it pays to not look too closely at your fortune.

The establishment were happy to see the back of Trump and how they're stop his return or a successor will be interesting to watch. The truth is simple, that the next US elections will see massive oversight by the Republican Party and I would say the DNC will find it much harder to fight like hell to preserve its dubious mandate.
If only the GOP wasn't spending all its time on suppressing the votes of brown people, in order to allow an orange man to benefit from the votes of angry white men.

If only the GOP wasn't spending all its time on suppressing the votes of brown people, in order to allow an orange man to benefit from the votes of angry white men.
Trump got more black/brown votes than Romney managed and the low info voters, homeless or dead are always the best of voters to harness, for people looking to cheat the system.

My point stands, that in years to come the truth will be slipped out and a great scandal will ensue. In the near term, the DNC will find it much harder to cheat because even the establishment will be desperate to crack down on any stench of something going forwards (will be interesting to see how many votes Biden loses and match that turnout with 2020).

So, Trump got an increase in number of votes and that is legitimate, but Biden also got an increase in number of votes and that is fraud somehow.

Keep taking the pills.

Trump got more black/brown votes than Romney managed and the low info voters, homeless or dead are always the best of voters to harness, for people looking to cheat the system.

My point stands, that in years to come the truth will be slipped out and a great scandal will ensue. In the near term, the DNC will find it much harder to cheat because even the establishment will be desperate to crack down on any stench of something going forwards (will be interesting to see how many votes Biden loses and match that turnout with 2020).
Your point is nonsense.
Despite ongoing voter suppression, and delusional law suits...
Trump lost.
The turnout was huge, because the population was engaged.
The stupid, angry white ones wanted to reselect their stupid angry white candidate.
People angry at the stupid angry white candidate and his stupid angry cultists voted against him.
QED.

Latest Threads