The Biden Presidency

Videos actually.

I’ll pay your legal fees for beating the crap out of people:

Declaring fraud months before the election:

Instead of telling the proud boys to ‘stand down’, he tells them to ‘stand by’ ..... adding ‘someone’s got to do something about antifa’

Many rally’s, with the January one including never conceding, needing strength, Pence must reject the vote, we won’t let congress endorse the results, we’re here to ‘save OUR democracy’, go back for the ‘right’ election result, I walk down to Congress with you, repeating lies about fraud, etc

And let’s not forget ‘prosecute anyone who damages federal property’:

Trump might not say the words to storm the building, but over the years that’s what certain types of people hear:
None of that would stand up in a court of law. All you've done is play a game of linking random things together to build a picture you want to be true and if Trump had committed any crimes you could be certain the democrats would have him up in court.

offog

LE
None of that would stand up in a court of law. All you've done is play a game of linking random things together to build a picture you want to be true and if Trump had committed any crimes you could be certain the democrats would have him up in court.
What you mean like Trumps claim that the vote was stolen from him and showed the evidence in court.

Trump still continues to try to undermine the result.

I’m not making a case against Trump

But I am saying that he has been building his base for a long time and has been stirring people up to do the dirty work.
There was an organised attempt to take over congress and to retain power despite the outcome of democracy.

Trump might have been chancing it to try to be a dictator - or perhaps he’s just playing people to save face by being ‘undefeated’ and keep the donations coming in.

I’m not making a case against Trump

But I am saying that he has been building his base for a long time and has been stirring people up to do the dirty work.
There was an organised attempt to take over congress and to retain power despite the outcome of democracy.

Trump might have been chancing it to try to be a dictator - or perhaps he’s just playing people to save face by being ‘undefeated’ and keep the donations coming in.
I got into a massive fight on the trump election thread, because a certain idiot refused to accept a 'base' existed. My point was if the base exists, then any political poll that had trump on a number less than the base was almost certainly wrong and his final vote was almost enough to win and I was almost right and the polling was very wrong.

An honest reality is his base is probably 44% of the electorate and whatever you think of those people's support for Trump. You and the media have spent far too much time alternatively ignoring them and now labelling them all, which is simply the other sides stirring up people against the orange man.

The fault lies in both camps and until the DNC accepts its responsibility, the problem will only get worse.

Its the 21st now schmuck and since you tards never got to the moon i wouldnt brag

You really don't get sarcasm do you about some wanting to turn the clock back 60 years.

PS. Apollo 11 (Eagle LLM) landed in 1969 (The 20th Century, thanks to an ex-German Nazi), The "Old" Jim Crow laws are from the 19th Century.....and at this current rate you will soon be sending King George III (1776, 18th Century) a Declaration of Independence in about 6 months time..........there are some backward people out there.

Last edited:

The stock market loves Biden more than the One Term Chump.​

By Jeff Sommer,

Sunday, May 9, 2021 | 2 a.m. Paywall Link

From the time he was elected president in 2016 through his failed campaign for reelection, Donald (One Term) Chump invoked the stock market as a report card on the presidency.

The market loved him, (One Term) Chump said, and it hated Democrats, particularly his opponent, Joe Biden. During the presidential debate in October, (One Term) Chump warned of Biden: “If he’s elected, the market will crash.” In a variety of settings, Chump said that Democrats would be a disaster and that a victory for them would set off “a depression,” that would make the stock market “disintegrate.”

So far, it hasn’t turned out that way.

To the extent that the Dow Jones industrial average measures the stock market’s affection for a president, its early report card says the market loves Biden’s first days in office considerably more than it loved those of (One Term) Chump.

Biden would get an A for this early period; (One Term) Chump would receive a B for the market performance during his first days as president, though he would get a higher mark for much of the rest of his term.

From Election Day through Thursday, the Dow rose about 26%, compared with 14% for the same period four years ago. Amid signs that the United States is recovering briskly from the pandemic, early returns for Biden’s actual time in office have also been exceptional. The stock market’s rise from its close on Inauguration Day to its close on Thursday marked the best start for any presidency since that of another Democrat, Lyndon Johnson.

For those too young to remember Nov. 22, 1963, Johnson was sworn in as president that afternoon after President John Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas. Measuring stock market performance from the end of the day they were all sworn into office allows us to include Johnson as well as Theodore Roosevelt, who became president on Sept. 14, 1901, after President William McKinley died of gunshot wounds.

The Republican Party has long claimed that it is the party of business, and that Republican rule is better for stocks. But the historical record demonstrates that the market has generally performed better under Democratic presidents since the start of the 20th century.

Overall, the market under President Biden ranks third for all presidents in a comparable time in office since 1901, according to a tally through Thursday (the Biden administration’s 109th day) by Paul Hickey, a co-founder of Bespoke Investment Group.

These are the top performers:

— Franklin Roosevelt, inaugurated March 4, 1933: 78.1%.

— Johnson, inaugurated Nov. 22, 1963: 13.8%.

Biden, inaugurated Jan. 20: 10.8%.

— William Taft, inaugurated March 4, 1909: 9.6%.

Note that three of the top four — Roosevelt, Johnson and Biden — were Democrats. That fits an apparent pattern. Since 1900, the median stock market gain for Democrats for the start of their presidencies is 7.9%; for Republicans, only 2.7%.

(One Term) Chump doesn’t even make the list.
1620578117788.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Republicans: "Re-Elect the (One Term) Loser!"

In a: 'You cannot make this up moment' Arizona GOP regulator claims COVID vaccines are turning people into 'potted plants' in news interview

Matthew Chapman. Linkypoo for the lazy people.

According to The Arizona Republic, a top GOP regulator in Arizona has been promoting conspiracy theories and falsehoods about the COVID-19 vaccination in discussions with the companies he is overseeing.

"Arizona Corporation Commissioner Jim O'Connor, a Republican who was elected in November, told The Arizona Republic in an interview that the government and news media are covering up deaths and other harms caused by the shots," reported Ryan Randazzo.

"I'm also aware through other information that many people who have taken the shot, many thousands of people here in the U.S., are deceased," said O'Connor in the interview. "And the deceased part is the good news. And please don't take that out of context. But the alternative to being deceased after the shot, there are something like 40,000 plus recorded cases of people that are now potted plants. They are human vegetables. They've lost their ability to function."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Republicans: "We are the Party of the People."

Why Republicans are ready to kill the $300 pandemic unemployment boost​

https://www.cnn.com/profiles/tami-luhby
By Tami Luhby, CNN

(CNN)Even as Congress raced to rescue the nation from the coronavirus pandemic last spring, Republican lawmakers were raising red flags about expanding unemployment benefits -- particularly providing the jobless with a weekly federal supplement worth hundreds of dollars.

Now, as the country seeks to emerge from the outbreak that has left millions of Americans out of work, a growing chorus of GOP officials and business owners say that it's time to end the historic enhancement in order to push more people to rejoin the labor force. At least three red-state governors have already moved to do so.

Friday's disappointing jobs report -- which showed the US economy added a scant 266,000 jobs in April -- has only heaped fuel on the fire.

President Joe Biden and Democratic leaders, however, point to the jobs data as a reason to continue supporting laid-off Americans. They argue there is little evidence that proves the expanded benefits are keeping workers on the sidelines.

The jobs report "is a rebuttal to the loose talk that the Americans just don't want to work," Biden said Friday, adding that many people can't find positions. "While jobs are coming back, there are still millions of people out there looking for work."

Plus, the pandemic continues to weigh on many Americans, despite the increase in vaccinations and drop in cases recently.

States are ending federal unemployment benefit enhancements​

Over the past week, Republican governors in Montana, South Carolina and Arkansas have announced they are terminating the federal jobless benefits in their states next month, including the $300 weekly boost and the payments for freelancers, independent contractors, certain people affected by the virus and those who've run out of their regular state benefits. All cited labor shortages.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the article:
More than 4.2 million people said they are not working because they are concerned about getting or spreading the virus, according to Census survey data from the second half of April.

Nearly 2.5 million said they had coronavirus symptoms or were caring for someone who did, and 6.8 million said they were caring for children who were not in school or daycare.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Republicans: 44% "I'm not taking a Vaccine."

Anyway.... seems "Sleepy Joe" has got more done in 100 days than Trump did in 4 years.

Eyes_Right

Clanker
Make no mistake, Trump is a Narcissistic racist con man and spiv, easily manipulated by the smarter Nazis around him (Miller, Bannon etc) but the real concern is the level of idolotory he has generated from the right wing extremists. It would be fascinating to know how many of those 75 million Trump voters last year were:

a. Republican or Die - I'd vote for this Nazi before I voted for a Democrat.
b. Racist Extremist - I'll support Trump and Miller while they are promoting white supremacy.
c. Ignorant Shit-Kicker - I don't know what Trump stands for but he ain't a commie.

The reason it's not safe to "get over" Trump (as his closet fans on here suggest), is because of this ticking time bomb legacy of extremist views and racist ignorance. America should really examine its character closely before dismissing these 75 million nuggets as an aberration. But like in all capitalists societies, it's easy enough to see who benefits when the ignorance and bigotry are encouraged.

Make no mistake, Trump is a Narcissistic racist con man and spiv, easily manipulated by the smarter Nazis around him (Miller, Bannon etc) but the real concern is the level of idolotory he has generated from the right wing extremists. It would be fascinating to know how many of those 75 million Trump voters last year were:

a. Republican or Die - I'd vote for this Nazi before I voted for a Democrat.
b. Racist Extremist - I'll support Trump and Miller while they are promoting white supremacy.
c. Ignorant Shit-Kicker - I don't know what Trump stands for but he ain't a commie.

The reason it's not safe to "get over" Trump (as his closet fans on here suggest), is because of this ticking time bomb legacy of extremist views and racist ignorance. America should really examine its character closely before dismissing these 75 million nuggets as an aberration. But like in all capitalists societies, it's easy enough to see who benefits when the ignorance and bigotry are encouraged.
I know a few Republican voters and they seem to have been evenly split between "Trumps not as bad as they say" and "Not voting Republican because of him".

“The only thing necessary for the Trump of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Obamacare sign-ups top 1 million during special enrollment period for COVID-19​

Maureen Groppe
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON – More than 1 million Americans signed up for health insurance during the ongoing special enrollment period for HealthCare.gov, the Biden administration announced Tuesday.

That's on top of the approximately 12 million who selected 2021 coverage during the regular enrollment period that ended in December in most states.

That level of expansion could have a meaningful effect on the uninsured rate and could help President Joe Biden build support for the permanent changes he hopes to make to the 2010 Affordable Care Act, commonly referred to as Obamacare.

"Today’s milestone demonstrates that there is a need and a demand for high quality, affordable health insurance across this country," Biden said in a statement.

Biden created a special enrollment period that runs from Feb. 15 through Aug. 15 to help people find coverage during the pandemic, an effort boosted by expanded premium subsides included in the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief packaged passed in March.

Republicans:
1620740668310.png

We want our people sick & bankrupt.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The news is obviously
1620738595550.png

Because President Donald (One Term) Chump repealed and replaced the Affordable Care Act with the much better system he promised his die hard supporters. Phone rings......it's Sleepy Joe.

"What's that? Waddya mean Chump failed!"
"Yawn. Yep Cheeto face's R&R went the same way as The Wall and The Election. A BIGLY FAIL Yawn."
"
Wait. EmConJob said you cheated to win the election so it must be true!"
"Grunts and wakes up. Of course I did. Do you think I'm new to this politics game? I cheated a fukkin cheater and the fat loser can't handle it. Sucks to be him. Anywhoo, I gotta go call that Kim Young fella and sort that sh!t out now. CYA"

Worrying for Biden.... he's now got to, at some time, explain the part built Death Star he has inherited from the previous administration..... and I'm not thinking LEGO.

Lets have some fun false facts for a change.

Biden has got quite a mess brewing up, will see if he manages to course correct sooner rather then wait until it gets out of hand. But the economy is starting to worry people.

Living should be their priority.... a year ago living should be have been their priority..... today living should be their priority.................. a year from now, living should be their priority.

Some people don't have their priorities right.

Biden has got quite a mess brewing up, will see if he manages to course correct sooner rather then wait until it gets out of hand. But the economy is starting to worry people.
If your business model relies on paying people less than a living wage. You do not have a viable business model.

Then work two jobs!! Simples.
Are you being deliberately obtuse?

If your business does not make enough money to pay your staff enough for them to stay. You do not have a viable business model.