The Biden Presidency

If Downing street maintained the same levels of security as the capitol, then Antifa and extinction rebellion would be piling up bonfires with the contents of the buildings. Even that isn't a coup in the strictest sense of the word and is simply an uncontrolled mob.
You’re right, we have not had a coup for quite a long time in parliament. We have had protests in the public gallery etc - and they were not coups ad they were not attempting to overthrow.

However tradition continues with the doors to the commons getting slammed in black rods face at the opening of parliament to symbolically prevent the Queen from retaking the control that she had delegated to democracy

Bellends gaining access in protest
Not stopping the democratic election of a government and to take control of the country

I dont think the latter happened in the states did it?

It looked very much like those involved didnt really know what the **** they were doing.

I dont think the latter happened in the states did it?

It looked very much like those involved didnt really know what the **** they were doing.
The majority - yes. Especially when they followed the roped paths
Whereas the oath keepers etc in their airsoft outfits appeared to have some form of idea, even though their skills went as far a self tasering

Bellends gaining access in protest
Not stopping the democratic election of a government and to take control of the country
So now you are claiming the Deplorables were trying to take control of the country on 6-1???
It appeared more or less to be a grand "Oh Shit" moment, where the citizens were able to vent their frustrations to the members of Congress. Many of whom should be afraid of the masses for their actions, being subject to unwanted and unpopular political ideology does tend to make many people feisty.

So now you are claiming the Deplorables were trying to take control of the country on 6-1???
It appeared more or less to be a grand "Oh Shit" moment, where the citizens were able to vent their frustrations to the members of Congress. Many of whom should be afraid of the masses for their actions, being subject to unwanted and unpopular political ideology does tend to make many people feisty.
I’m not ‘now’ claiming that.

I’m continuing to claim that Trump has been stirring up his following with claims of fraud since before the election began, telling the crowd that they will walk together, members of his party tweeting the location of democrats to the mob etc

I’m not ‘now’ claiming that.

I’m continuing to claim that Trump has been stirring up his following with claims of fraud since before the election began, telling the crowd that they will walk together, members of his party tweeting the location of democrats to the mob etc
Well to be brutally honest, the election results are still viewed with a fair degree of skepticism and that will never go away. The progressives are firmly viewed as communist radicals who are intent to destroy a country so many of us love. Removing their influence is not a bad.

Well to be brutally honest, the election results are still viewed with a fair degree of skepticism and that will never go away. The progressives are firmly viewed as communist radicals who are intent to destroy a country so many of us love. Removing their influence is not a bad.
Which has been a success for trump.
With no substance he has persuaded people that the election was stolen

From the outside world the American view that the ‘progressives’ are communists is laughable
Though it is a fact of life that ‘right’ policies anywhere else are ‘lefty’ in the US

Fr SpodoKomodo

War Hero
Well to be brutally honest, the election results are still viewed with a fair degree of skepticism and that will never go away.

By barely literate mouthbreathers for whom critical thinking induces headaches.

The progressives are firmly viewed as communist radicals who are intent to destroy a country so many of us love.

See above.

Last edited:
Which has been a success for trump.
With no substance he has persuaded people that the election was stolen

From the outside world the American view that the ‘progressives’ are communists is laughable
Though it is a fact of life that ‘right’ policies anywhere else are ‘lefty’ in the US
The left doesn't help their case, they do seem to be a bit of a power hungry group of people at this point in time. Wanting to alter the SC and kill the filibuster has cemented their reputation along with other wonderful concepts like critical race theory, etc.

From the outside world yes, but that also a fact of life. The spectrum's are different and judged accordingly.

Fr SpodoKomodo

War Hero
It's a pity we can't drop you off in small town America, I would imagine you would be the politest most well behaved mother f*cker in town!

I suspect still having a full set of teeth I'd be considered a deity fairly quickly.

Fr SpodoKomodo

War Hero
Facts would certainly play in my favour though old boy.

Not really, oral hygiene is a individual trait. Stick with the accent as it would be exotic in small town Nebraska and you can hammer the Pizza Hut population. Provided you don't mouth off to Big Mike the farm boy who might take offense to being called a mouth breather.

Fr SpodoKomodo

War Hero
In the study, published in the British Medical Journal, researchers in the UK and the US examined data from English and American dental surveys.

The results showed that the average number of missing teeth was 6.97 for English participants, but 7.31 for those in the US.

Additionally, people were more likely to suffer poor dental health in the US because of socio-economic factors.

Nahh sod the peer reviewed science, it's all an individual trait apparently.

I'd know who to avoid by means of that silly little red hat. And the smell.

The —————— are firmly viewed as ————— radicals who are intent to destroy a country so many of us love. Removing their influence is not a bad.
Insert political viewpoint as desired.

The last election had yours in the minority though.

Insert political viewpoint as desired.

The last election had yours in the minority though.
It certainly is a bit of a conundrum when the Senate is evenly tied and the House has 7 more Democrats then Republicans for this Congressional Session. With the Red States going all out to block the Progressive Agenda and a pair of Conservative Democrats preventing their Party from passing the point of no return.

Latest Threads