The Biden Presidency

Most dangerous thing on the planet.... an old man in a hurry to finally get his stuff done. Go for it Joe! Drag the USA into the 20th Century.
Its the 21st now schmuck and since you tards never got to the moon i wouldnt brag

hell of a coup when they brought no guns to overthrow the government?

coup d'état (ku deta) [F. état state]: a sudden and decisive stroke of state policy; spec. a sudden and great change in the government carried out violently or illegally by the ruling power.

No need to bring guns to make it an attempted coup. However, let’s not forget that there were those arrested with guns and bombs.

'Factcheckers' are broadly speaking nothing more than a slick PR Exercise. They're place heavy emphasis on the 'pat' answer which is favorable to their political side and to be fair usually try to hide in plain sight, the real causes, so as not to come across as complete liars. But the strapline is all that matters to the wider media who print these fictions.

So Yes; Most of the prices rises aren't down to Biden and the market is cyclical, but that is a convenient 'pat' answer. If you read the article the factcheckers hidden in plain sight does point to Biden at the margins of the price and that proportion is only set to grow.

The bottom line is the price should be falling, not rising going into the Summer and Biden policies are driven by enormous lending and he is floating the United States on an ocean of funny money. Inflation will inevitably dilute the dollar and the the price will rise, with the new Green Taxes hammering the fuel/energy firms and the price rise will be passed onto the customer.

hell of a coup when they brought no guns to overthrow the government?
The factcheckers would dispute that statement. But I've not seen any arsenal displayed on TV to show these stockpiles of arms and that absence is rather telling, because if it existed then it would be shown to prove the attempted coup.

coup d'état (ku deta) [F. état state]: a sudden and decisive stroke of state policy; spec. a sudden and great change in the government carried out violently or illegally by the ruling power.

No need to bring guns to make it an attempted coup. However, let’s not forget that there were those arrested with guns and bombs.

Out of all of the cases mentioned in that article only one was actually carrying a firearm on the Capitol grounds.

Out of all of the cases mentioned in that article only one was actually carrying a firearm on the Capitol grounds.
As I’ve kept saying - I’m not claiming it was an armed coup. I’m stating that in my opinion it was an attempted coup, and that ‘coup’ / ‘coup detat’ is not necessarily a military or armed act.

It was an attempt to disrupt / overturn the democratic process, incited by Trump.

My references to the guns are for those who have claimed that it can’t have been a coup because there were no guns at all.

The factcheckers would dispute that statement. But I've not seen any arsenal displayed on TV to show these stockpiles of arms and that absence is rather telling, because if it existed then it would be shown to prove the attempted coup.
There isn’t much need to prove what happened - it was live-streamed by the participants

Its the 21st now schmuck and since you tards never got to the moon i wouldnt brag
Aaaah..... the 21st Century Moon Landing. Do you mean the 1960's rocket technology headed by a kraut, installed with 1960's computers, powered by CE's invented in the 1940's, and flown by pilots' born in in the early 1900's sent to collect billion year old rocks?

I know you can't take a joke so have a cup o'tea before you reply with a weak comeback.
1620127508737.png

There isn’t much need to prove what happened - it was live-streamed by the participants
I think people watch too much Tele and even Hollywood needs a MacGuffin or three, for its far fetched plots. The media jumped the shark when they're turned the capitol riot into a coup attempt and a lot of people like yourself willingly suspended your cognitive faculties to go along with that fiction.

Last edited:
As I’ve kept saying - I’m not claiming it was an armed coup. I’m stating that in my opinion it was an attempted coup, and that ‘coup’ / ‘coup detat’ is not necessarily a military or armed act.

It was an attempt to disrupt / overturn the democratic process, incited by Trump.

My references to the guns are for those who have claimed that it can’t have been a coup because there were no guns at all.

In your opinion was this also an attempted coup?

1620131824896.png

Or this?

1620131900715.png

Or this?

1620131960130.png

I think people watch too much Teli and even Hollywood needs a MacGuffin or three, for its far fetched plots. The media jumped the shark when they're turned the capitol riot into a coup attempt and a lot of people like yourself willingly suspended your cognitive faculties to go along with that fiction.
Are you telling us that nobody broke in and tried to stop Congress from endorsing the results, after having gone through a campaign of attempting to change the results in multiple states?
All of which were preceded by speeches claiming the results were going to be fraudulent before voting even began?

Did any of them attempt to get into and take control of the House of Commons or House of Lords?

Yes. In particular the first one, which was an attempt to prevent a vote they didn't like from taking place.

Yes. In particular the first one, which was an attempt to prevent a vote they didn't like from taking place.
Do you have a source for attempts to prevent the vote from taking place and/or seizing parliament, as opposed to protests and violence outside?

I’m not aware of that - however I still don’t equate voting on student fees to a Presidential election / general election.

Are you telling us that nobody broke in and tried to stop Congress from endorsing the results, after having gone through a campaign of attempting to change the results in multiple states?
All of which were preceded by speeches claiming the results were going to be fraudulent before voting even began?
1. It wasn't a pre-planned riot, because of the absence of incendiaries.
2. It wasn't an organised attack, because it quite clearly had little direction beyond trying to gain access.
3. Nothing was carried in to fortify the building.
4. Absent the arms to take hostages and force a siege.
5. No political manifesto and the self styled leader wasn't leading the attack, or even directing it through subsidiaries. Nothing was seized beyond pelosi laptop.

If Downing street maintained the same levels of security as the capitol, then Antifa and extinction rebellion would be piling up bonfires with the contents of the buildings. Even that isn't a coup in the strictest sense of the word and is simply an uncontrolled mob.

1. It wasn't a pre-planned riot, because of the absence of incendiaries.
2. It wasn't an organised attack, because it quite clearly had little direction beyond trying to gain access.
3. Nothing was carried in to fortify the building.
4. Absent the arms to take hostages and force a siege.
5. No political manifesto and the self styled leader wasn't leading the attack, or even directing it through subsidiaries. Nothing was seized beyond pelosi laptop.

If Downing street maintained the same levels of security as the capitol, then Antifa and extinction rebellion would be piling up bonfires with the contents of the buildings. Even that isn't a coup in the strictest sense of the word and is simply an uncontrolled mob.
1. You don’t need incendiaries to plan a riot
(Though they did have bombs planted)
2. There are clearly participants giving directions and others acting in an organised manner.
3. So what?
4. Guns may not have been carried (though there were arrests nearby) but weapons were carried
Plenty of cuffs to take hostages
5. The leader was sat at home watching the show

Latest Threads