The Biden Presidency

The US is always borrowing for stimulus packages, thats why its 28 trillion dollars in debt.

If Biden had a plan to pay for the investments, it might make sense, but in reality he's gone along with Gordon Browns "Borrow to invest", which really means, borrow, bribe the voters for a while and then leave office before the lenders start wanting their cash back.

If Im reading the debt clock properly

They are spending twice what they are earning.
The americans have convinced themselves that stagflation only happens to silly nations.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Wrong
Trump was President, so he had the ‘nuclear football’
Trump was no longer President when Biden was inaugurated
Normally the outgoing and incoming presidents would be in the same place, but Trump is a little baby

It’s not a football, it’s a briefcase containing codes, comms etc. They have more than one - including having one for the Vice President

No, you need to work on your comprehension
She said that they were celebrating the signing of the Declaration of Independence
Its a thing that Americans do every July.

Asthma Joe™ wades into the Chauvin trial-

President Biden says he’s ‘praying’ that jurors convict Derek Chauvin​

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
Biden has said:- "Chauvin evidence is overwhelming"

As a commander in chief, he should have kept his mouth shut, But then Biden is a racist and quite often sides with Blacks,
And his campaign speech of " Biden tells voters ' if you ain't black' says it all, I am sure Joey wishes he was a different colour so he could better promote Obuma's thoughts and wishes.

here is the site where the arizona maricopa county audit is going to take place - due to start auditing the 2.1 million votes on friday - we should know in 4-6 weeks if anything dodgy happened but i highly suspect theevwill be some more desperate last minute court actions to try to stop/disrupt it from starting

Biden has said:- "Chauvin evidence is overwhelming"

As a commander in chief, he should have kept his mouth shut, But then Biden is a racist and quite often sides with Blacks,
And his campaign speech of " Biden tells voters ' if you ain't black' says it all, I am sure Joey wishes he was a different colour so he could better promote Obuma's thoughts and wishes.
He practically told the jury to find him guilty.

Biden still had no business as President opening his mouth about it before a verdict, even you should know that
No, you’re right. I didn’t like it when Trump interfered in the judicial system so it would be hypocritical for me to give Biden a pass. I was just trying to say that it probably won’t rise to reversible error since the jury was sequestered and didn’t hear it.

No, you’re right. I didn’t like it when Trump interfered in the judicial system so it would be hypocritical for me to give Biden a pass. I was just trying to say that it probably won’t rise to reversible error since the jury was sequestered and didn’t hear it.
Well it didnt work for Charlie Manson when Nixon pronounced him guilty

However the jury might have been influenced by Congresswoman Maxine Waters threats of mass violence before they were sequestered should Chauvin be found innocent

Well it didnt work for Charlie Manson when Nixon pronounced him guilty

However the jury might have been influenced by Congresswoman Maxine Waters threats of mass violence before they were sequestered should Chauvin be found innocent
The judge had ordered the jury not to read about the case in the news or on social media so they probably never heard the comment. I’m sure it’ll be argued on appeal, but given the nature of the video of the killing, it’ll be hard to argue that the verdict would have been not guilty but for her comments. We’ll see.

Politicians really should learn to keep their mouths shut during trials, but that’s probably asking the impossible.

The judge had ordered the jury not to read about the case in the news or on social media so they probably never heard the comment. I’m sure it’ll be argued on appeal, but given the nature of the video of the killing, it’ll be hard to argue that the verdict would have been not guilty but for her comments. We’ll see.

Politicians really should learn to keep their mouths shut during trials, but that’s probably asking the impossible.

feck me mate! members of that jury had to drive through the fecking rioting to get to fecking court! then it was wall to wall on tv, including being used as storylines in soaps - it would be IMPOSSIBLE for a jury to not know/hear about it because the judge well and truly fecked up by not sequestering the jury for the entirety despite the defence asking him to do it repeatedly. The icing on the cake was mad max waters threatening the jury/city the night before the decided on the case. Bidens comments came too late for the jury to hear but the rest of the country and the rioters sure did - he is doing everything he can to cause a race war and his comments are contributing to rioting every time a black criminal has an incident with the police which includes the big fat 16 year old who was shot in mid stab of a fellow black girl.

Latest Threads