The Biden Presidency

The problem is, as others have pointed out, his evidence was either mistaken or lies. I checked out two of the addresses and both exist although he claims they don't.
Googling them one assumes ? whereas Crowder sent out his staffers to actually visit the sites. What you are really guilty of, is the recourse to the usual standard of fact check i.e. the glib, or pat answer.

I've said on occasion in the past, that I won't be drawn on fraud discussions because its pointless in the present climate. We will revisit the story in 2022, with a far more proactive republican party machine that tries to shut down all the holes in the system that has created the doubt and to what extent the DNC fight to keep an electoral process open to abuse will be interesting to watch.

On Biden:-
I also see Biden wants tariffs on specific UK Goods for trying to tax his masters (Big Tech).
His foreign policy has failed to get South Korea into its alliance against China.
The EU is unhappy with America over the russian pipeline.
The US mexican border is chaos.

I also see Biden wants tariffs on specific UK Goods for trying to tax his masters (Big Tech).
That’s the general purpose for putting place import tariffs
It’s to increase the cost of imports as an indirect subsidy to local industry being undercut by imports - and retain jobs

.... curiously this example is a tarrif initiated under trump ...

ipso_facto

War Hero
You do realise that Putin being a Trump fan is not a good thing?

Curious, some time ago there was a thread here about Putin and Trump shaking hands. Because Putin's hand was on top of Trump's, it was seen as a sign of his domination. What does this clip tell us? Who is in charge? Who is the little boy wanting approval?

We really don't know what's going on between President Trump and Putin or what was in that football he gave President Trump?!

Googling them one assumes ? whereas Crowder sent out his staffers to actually visit the sites. What you are really guilty of, is the recourse to the usual standard of fact check i.e. the glib, or pat answer.

Google, street maps, etc.

The properties exist.

He visited the location and took *very careful* photos to imply they didn't.

You are guilty of not doing any research and accepting someones lies.

Google, street maps, etc.

The properties exist.

He visited the location and took *very careful* photos to imply they didn't.

You are guilty of not doing any research and accepting someones lies.

What were the addresses you Google mapped?

offog

LE
On Biden:-
Do you mean these masters;

WASHINGTON—President Biden is calling for $2 trillion in corporate tax increases over 15 years to pay for his infrastructure plan. Here are the basics of the revenue-raising side of the plan, which reverses many of the changes from the 2017 tax law written and passed by Republicans.

The plan, which reverses parts of the corporate tax cuts passed under former President Donald Trump at the end of 2017

The plan would impose a global minimum tax of 21% on overseas income for U.S. companies and eliminate certain loopholes that the administration says encourage companies to shift profits to tax haven countries. Among these would be an exemption that allows U.S. firms to pay zero tax on the first 10% of income from overseas investments. The administration says the plan will discourage the shifting of jobs overseas.

It's a real bugger when the facts contradicted your strongly held ill informed position.

Do you mean these masters;

WASHINGTON—President Biden is calling for $2 trillion in corporate tax increases over 15 years to pay for his infrastructure plan. Here are the basics of the revenue-raising side of the plan, which reverses many of the changes from the 2017 tax law written and passed by Republicans.

The plan, which reverses parts of the corporate tax cuts passed under former President Donald Trump at the end of 2017

The plan would impose a global minimum tax of 21% on overseas income for U.S. companies and eliminate certain loopholes that the administration says encourage companies to shift profits to tax haven countries. Among these would be an exemption that allows U.S. firms to pay zero tax on the first 10% of income from overseas investments. The administration says the plan will discourage the shifting of jobs overseas.

It's a real bugger when the facts contradicted your strongly held ill informed position.

Old Joe seems to be a bit of a bust. Like I said his policies are going to hurt us more then help us.

Old Joe seems to be a bit of a bust. Like I said his policies are going to hurt us more then help us.
After a pandemic, a rise in taxes was inevitable and I warned you as much. He wants to keep the printers running hot and with GDP to Debt over 100%, you have little option but some additional compensatory boost to government revenue, to pay at least some marginal interest on the continueing and expanding debt.

I would say Biden has fortified the public accounts to secure the first half of his presidency, with an expected bounce of sorts in 2021. The downside, is he is following the old politics and stealing from tomorrow to pay for today is the same as running a race car without a pit stop (a risk) i.e. if/when a crash comes it will be sudden and deeper than it should, but that crash will likely be on Harris watch.

Latest Threads