The Biden Presidency

The more I see and read about the US electoral process and system throughout the country the more you see the lie that it is the best democracy in the world.

The US system of democracy is only skin deep if that, corrupt at every level, from widespread jerrymandering (by both sides) to open voter suppression.
I think the colloquial is 'fucked up'.

It doesn't make sense that key things like a 'General Election' is open to State vagaries.

We're seeing in the UK how something as relatively simple as devolvement has screwed things up that should be dealt with at a National Level.

offog

LE
I think the colloquial is 'fucked up'.

It doesn't make sense that key things like a 'General Election' is open to State vagaries.

We're seeing in the UK how something as relatively simple as devolvement has screwed things up that should be dealt with at a National Level.
The reduction in voting age to ensure that the gullible and indoctrinated get to vote for them by any chance?

Ritch

LE
That is correct.

The Demonic MSM got punked with this 4th March date. :)

Ah, so none of the QAnon crazies have made proclamations of March 4th being the date when Trump would be magically sworn in as President? The MSM made it all up?

@ipso_facto @Steamboat and a couple of others are so deranged that it would funny if it weren't so frightening. It is staggering, and sad in equal measure, that adults can actually succumb to such delusional idiocy.
The truly sad part is that I can’t tell if you are naive or just an idiot, or a combination of the two with your head so far up your ass you truly don’t know what a mess the Biden admin is making. People like yourself are creating the crisis on our southern border and should be tarred and feathered.

Stop lying. They did not because no mass demonstration of QAnons or "insurrectionist" Trump supporters materialised.

However, rumours are Biden met with President Trump at the White House.
I’m referring to all the output of Q and the random ‘experts’ ‘analysing’ and interpreting it all.
The followers of Q/QAnon have been punked since the start

Stop lying. They did not because no mass demonstration of QAnons or "insurrectionist" Trump supporters materialised.

It’s rumours again is it?

Is there any actual evidence that this occurred, or is it just you getting punked?

offog

LE

Don't you mean PRESEDENT Biden and one term EXpresedent Trump.

Can't really see that happening can you. It would be too much for Trump's ego to visit the person who beat him by such an amount.

Such an insightful comment for a thread in the Intelligence Cell.
Do you know why am asking it?

ETA Didn't have the address for the pocast I first heard of this on to hand so heres a BBC article on the same subject.

ETA2 Also I have asked before.

Last edited:
The reduction in voting age to ensure that the gullible and indoctrinated get to vote for them by any chance?
Same Democrats who want 16 as the age to vote, wont allow those same 16 year olds to drink a beer, to smoke a cigarette, to enter into a legal contract, to enlist in the armed forces, to work a 40 hour week because they are minors

Don't you mean PRESEDENT Biden and one term EXpresedent Trump.

Can't really see that happening can you. It would be too much for Trump's ego to visit the person who beat him by such an amount.
Correct term is Mr. President even when the Former president had one term.

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs

The plastic Padraig Taig is getting worse!...

Trump has said he will not start a new party, although I think he would receive more votes than the other two. I can see the problems of gaining seats in congress and just serving as a figurehead president signing executive orders.
On the Economics side, had covid not occurred I believe Trump would have continued to benefit the economy and would have been re-elected. Due to Biden, the US has now gone from a self-sufficient energy country with exports of Oil, etc, to one dependent on imports. No dought manufacturing will revert back to made in China and unemployment will rise. I have no faith in Green and no faith in Biden or the democraps. His action is a continuation of Obuma and the resentment of Hillary losing.
The Swamp bailed out the markets in 2008 and now the swamp will bail out all the unproductive elements of the economy and political failures in america. All the while having to be nice to China, to produce low priced tat to flog to the peasants to give them a sense of prosperity and as a quid pro quo will do nothing to stop them.

The real economy at least showed signs of renewal under Trump. The Biden economy will spend 2 trillion on filling in black holes and hiring people on government contracts. I think once the two trillion is spent up, the economy will need another 3 trillion just to keep treading water and the ranks of the losers will grow, as inflation starts to push price rises up.

The Swamp bailed out the markets in 2008 and now the swamp will bail out all the unproductive elements of the economy and political failures in america. All the while having to be nice to China, to produce low priced tat to flog to the peasants to give them a sense of prosperity and as a quid pro quo will do nothing to stop them.

The real economy at least showed signs of renewal under Trump. The Biden economy will spend 2 trillion on filling in black holes and hiring people on government contracts. I think once the two trillion is spent up, the economy will need another 3 trillion just to keep treading water and the ranks of the losers will grow, as inflation starts to push price rises up.
Well with a 1/4 of a tank in my truck it cost me 56 bucks to top it off this morning. In December I was paying $2.20 a gallon, today it was $2.80. So in essence in the span of not quite 3 months it cost me an extra 12 bucks to top off a tank. 12 bucks that will go to the cost of living and not be used to stimulate the economy. That was a happy meal or two for the kids or some expensive fruity feck coffee that won’t be going to other businesses.

The sad part is that it is not even close to Memorial Day.

When energy prices go up the cost of living goes up and people will have less free money to fritter away, which impacts a consumer based economy drastically.

Will see what kind of temporary boost the stimulus will provide which should be signed on Tuesday once the house passes it. Unless of course the GOP advertising campaign gets some vulnerable Democrats in the House to flip their votes. But if all goes to plan we should end up with our Uncle Sugar Bonus of $5,600 in the checking account. A poor man’s fortune for sure, and sadly most it will be destined for the CD and the kids college funds. To offset the upcoming increase in the cost of living.

But I might get a coat and a desktop computer out of it.

Latest Threads