The Biden Presidency

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
I never called you names, if because you are from WI and associated yourself as being a variety of cheese that's your problem,
As to ID's your wrong again, Some state issue Drivers Licenses to none residents and therefore are not a valid ID, which causes other states to reject it as a form of ID and residency. Plus if you use I Verify it only clarifies you are eligible to work in the US it does not provide verification of what documents you have.
There are many other companies besides Chick Fill A, who pay more than minimum, In fact, if you go back to the late 90's early 20's San Francisco started paying $11, and since then all it has done is increase prices and raising the cost of living where unless you're a multi-millionaire you can't afford to live there. A person should be paid according to qualifications, Another thing that should be abolished is affirmative action, it holds good people back and enforces a company to hire less/unqualified personnel of an ethnic background.
And how long would it be before the $11 was classed as being redundant and $20 would be demanded?
And although not everyone receives benefits when they are it pushes the minimum wage up to at least $11.
Biden and the Progresives are killing the USA to the point it will be a clone of China or Russia if not North Korea,

I never called you names, if because you are from WI and associated yourself as being a variety of cheese that's your problem,
As to ID's your wrong again, Some state issue Drivers Licenses to none residents and therefore are not a valid ID, which causes other states to reject it as a form of ID and residency. Plus if you use I Verify it only clarifies you are eligible to work in the US it does not provide verification of what documents you have.
There are many other companies besides Chick Fill A, who pay more than minimum, In fact, if you go back to the late 90's early 20's San Francisco started paying $11, and since then all it has done is increase prices and raising the cost of living where unless you're a multi-millionaire you can't afford to live there. A person should be paid according to qualifications, Another thing that should be abolished is affirmative action, it holds good people back and enforces a company to hire less/unqualified personnel of an ethnic background.
And how long would it be before the $11 was classed as being redundant and $20 would be demanded?
And although not everyone receives benefits when they are it pushes the minimum wage up to at least $11.
Biden and the Progresives are killing the USA to the point it will be a clone of China or Russia if not North Korea,
All states will issue a license to a Non Resident, but the license/ID card is marked as such and has a distinguishable feature to show that the owner is not a citizen. If you are a green card holder here with a two year I-551 card or on some sort of Visa you are classified as a C-NR, which is printed on the card so anybody who looks it and knows what that means will be able to tell your status. Those licenses/ID's are also set to expire when your legal credential that allows you in the country is also expired which is another clue..

Employers don't need to know what kind of documentation one has, all they have to do is verify that a person is here legally.

Well with current historical trends the last time the minimum wage was raised was back in 2009 which was 12 years ago. So if it were raised today to say 11 dollars an hour, your figure of 20 bucks might be feasible in say the 2030's...

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
All states will issue a license to a Non Resident, but the license/ID card is marked as such and has a distinguishable feature to show that the owner is not a citizen. If you are a green card holder here with a two year I-551 card or on some sort of Visa you are classified as a C-NR, which is printed on the card so anybody who looks it and knows what that means will be able to tell your status. Those licenses/ID's are also set to expire when your legal credential that allows you in the country is also expired which is another clue..

Employers don't need to know what kind of documentation one has, all they have to do is verify that a person is here legally.

Well with current historical trends the last time the minimum wage was raised was back in 2009 which was 12 years ago. So if it were raised today to say 11 dollars an hour, your figure of 20 bucks might be feasible in say the 2030's...
Wrong only certain state issue nonresidents a Drivers License:
To date, there are a total of 13 States, California, Colorado, Delaware, Connecticut, New York, Utah, New Mexico, Maryland, Illinois, Vermont, Washington, and Hawaii. who will issue a driver's license to anyone who is a non-US Resident or Citizen? It is up to the other States to either accept them or reject them, as far as I am aware they reject them. You are getting mixed up with the red federal mark in the top right corner of a License. which enables a person to fly/travel throughout the US on a drivers license without any other ID, which because of Covid has been suspended.
Anyone who is granted a Green Card (actually blue) can get a Driver License in any State from the time the Green Card is Issued. a Green Card gives the holder all rights less the ones need to be a citizen. There are no distinguishing marks identifying anything. Green Cards are standard issues to all who qualify as a Legal Resident.
As to wages wait and see, I think you are in for a shock and just like gas prices it will bite hard and the economy will once again tank
As to my traveling, I have been inoculated and have one to go but I will not take the risks.

Last edited:
Wrong only certain state issue nonresidents a Drivers License:
To date, there are a total of 13 States, California, Colorado, Delaware, Connecticut, New York, Utah, New Mexico, Maryland, Illinois, Vermont, Washington, and Hawaii. who will issue a driver's license to anyone who is a non-US Resident or Citizen. It is up to the other States to either accept them or reject them, as far as I am aware they reject them. You are getting mixed up with the federal mark on a drivers license so you can travel throughout the US without any other ID, which because of Covid has been suspended.
Anyone who is granted a Green Card (actually blue) can get a Driver License in any State from the time the Green Card is Issued. a Green Card gives the holder all rights less the ones need to be a citizen. There are no distinguishing marks identifying anything. Green Cards are standard issues to all who qualify as a Legal Resident.
As to wages wait and see, I think you are in for a shock and just like gas prices it will bite hard and the economy will once again suffer.
The above states are issuing illegals but those licenses have to be distinguishable and state that the person in possession of them are not lawful permanent residents.

This has nothing to do with the Gold Star to show that the License or ID card is real ID compliant.

As I have mentioned before the dl here in the state that I live in will show that you not a lawful permanent resident, and will remain marked until a person is issued a ten year I-551 card. But your profile will still have you flagged as a Resident Alien until proof of naturalization is shown.

I already have an idea of what will happen during Obama's third term and have been planning accordingly.

Trump has said he will not start a new party, although I think he would receive more votes than the other two. I can see the problems of gaining seats in congress and just serving as a figurehead president signing executive orders.
On the Economics side, had covid not occurred I believe Trump would have continued to benefit the economy and would have been re-elected. Due to Biden, the US has now gone from a self-sufficient energy country with exports of Oil, etc, to one dependent on imports. No dought manufacturing will revert back to made in China and unemployment will rise. I have no faith in Green and no faith in Biden or the democraps. His action is a continuation of Obuma and the resentment of Hillary losing.
Trump already has sufficient influence in the Republican Party, to not really need another vehicle. The coup failed and those republican elements still hostile to him, are very much on the outside. Biden is already breaking promises as the DNC won those Georgia runoffs on a promise of a stimulus check, that hasn't as yet turned up and will likely be two thirds less than the promise.

As for the economics, Biden is a 'form a committee' and 'crank up the money printers' type to any crisis and so the stimulus money will be doled out to unproductive causes and stagflation is a very real possibility. The same process has begun in europe except its decentralised federal system does at least give it some wiggle room and not all nations are in the euro.

Isn’t today meant to be when Trump takes over again as president? According to some Q Loons. Or have I misrembered the date?

I’ve got my virtual popcorn ready.

Does this mean you are going to start partaking as well, to help out the home team?
I'd rather suck the sweat out of my socks after a 10K run than drink Whiskey / whisky.

But meanwhile the stimulus battle rages on, and hopefully the cracks in the Democrats coalition will really start to form the longer it drags on.

No minimum wage increase, the inability to pass legislation in the Senate that is near and dear to one side, and now ensuring that the blue states with higher income residents take a stimulus hit. Not to bad if you are Conservative.

RaiderBoat

Old-Salt
EC258C94-371D-424E-9FFE-CBA3F91D32CE.jpeg

philc

LE
Joe called off his second Missile Strike as civilians were in the target, so President for what 60 days and lining up a second missile strike then.

After 10 days of deliberations, President Biden had ordered the Pentagon to conduct airstrikes on two targets inside Syria Feb. 26 when an aide delivered an urgent warning about 30 minutes before the bombs were scheduled to fall.

A woman and a couple of children were in the courtyard at one of the sites, according to battlefield reconnaissance. With the F-15Es in flight to the targets, Mr. Biden scratched the second target but ordered the strike on the first objective to proceed.

The next episode in the America Last movie starring Joe Biden.

The muppet emperor still has no clothes this time courtesy of the US Marines.

Out of curiosity I started watching the video

It’s so much a complete twaddle that i gave up on it at the point where the narrator believed that the NG were rescuing children from White House basements.

It’s the usual misunderstanding of the real world and coming to the wrong conclusion based on assumptions and beliefs. Yer know, the usual conspiraloon stuff.

offog

LE
Out of curiosity I started watching the video

It’s so much a complete twaddle that i gave up on it at the point where the narrator believed that the NG were rescuing children from White House basements.

It’s the usual misunderstanding of the real world and coming to the wrong conclusion based on assumptions and beliefs. Yer know, the usual conspiraloon stuff.
These people make flat earthers look like they really do have a point.

These people make flat earthers look like they really do have a point.

It’s likely some flat earthers are also into this lunacy. Flat earth belief in itself is harmless, but the beliefs and CTs @ipso_facto comes out with has potentially dangerous outcomes as shown by the storming of the Capitol building and a few years ago the guy going into the pizza parlour armed with a gun looking for the basement where kids were supposedly held captive. Duh.

It’s likely some flat earthers are also into this lunacy. Flat earth belief in itself is harmless, but the beliefs and CTs @ipso_facto comes out with has potentially dangerous outcomes as shown by the storming of the Capitol building and a few years ago the guy going into the pizza parlour armed with a gun looking for the basement where kids were supposedly held captive. Duh.
@ipso_facto @Steamboat and a couple of others are so deranged that it would funny if it weren't so frightening. It is staggering, and sad in equal measure, that adults can actually succumb to such delusional idiocy.

offog

LE
The more I see and read about the US electoral process and system throughout the country the more you see the lie that it is the best democracy in the world.

The US system of democracy is only skin deep if that, corrupt at every level, from widespread jerrymandering (by both sides) to open voter suppression.

Latest Threads