The Biden Presidency

Ah, those first 100 days where vaccinations were priority.
12dd6a80542180072fa074e3cc5c9b3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Well, they're not going to catch COVID now.

The next episode in the America Last movie starring Joe Biden.

The muppet emperor still has no clothes this time courtesy of the US Marines.

Do your own research:

ipso_facto

War Hero

ipso_facto

War Hero
Ditto back to you

Marine's do not leave their post until relieved. Leaving any sentry post without permission is a court-martial offence. And pleeeeeease none of this nonsense about a COVID test. As if they couldn't arrange it before hand.

You're DS spreading disinformation.

Last edited:
Marine's do not leave their post until relieved. Leaving any sentry post without permission is a court-martial offence. And pleeeeeease none of this nonsense about a COVID test. As if they couldn't arrange it before hand.

You're DS spreading disinformation.

Psaki and other aides later clarified.
Bottom line: The White House says it's a "misnomer" a Marine must be present when the president is inside the Oval.

The sentries may leave their post for a variety of reasons, including an event elsewhere on White House grounds or to support other world leaders or VIP guests.

Your Christians research consists of looking up photos of marines in the area of the president & White House. The reported story is that there was not a marine at the door of the Oval Office, it doesn’t state that there were none around.

A marine deserting his post without permission would be subject to discipline, but that’s not what is being claimed.
The video on the 4 marines covering the door describes their rotation when covering the door. It doesn’t confirm that there must always be a marine at the door.

If Biden is a fake president in a Hollywood scale movie then they would cover these things off, not giving you clues.

If the Marines are part of a conspiracy then they are pretty shit at it.
If they don’t know they are in a conspiracy then they won’t be skiving off.

Eyes_Right

Clanker
All I see from that video is incontrovertible evidence that mental health issues are flourishing in the US. If that's not a done by a genuine fruit loop, his trolling skills need some work, I mean come on, give me something to work with here. This makes QAnon look like the sane Nazis.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Bottom line: The White House says it's a "misnomer" a Marine must be present when the president is inside the Oval.

The sentries may leave their post for a variety of reasons, including an event elsewhere on White House grounds or to support other world leaders or VIP guests.

Your Christians research consists of looking up photos of marines in the area of the president & White House. The reported story is that there was not a marine at the door of the Oval Office, it doesn’t state that there were none around.

A marine deserting his post without permission would be subject to discipline, but that’s not what is being claimed.
The video on the 4 marines covering the door describes their rotation when covering the door. It doesn’t confirm that there must always be a marine at the door.

If Biden is a fake president in a Hollywood scale movie then they would cover these things off, not giving you clues.

Hahahahaha

I'm definitely over the target.

Arse_Bandit

Old-Salt

I wish 'muricans could use the English language though, misnomer may not mean what they think it does, *********...

offog

LE
For what? If it's in the public domain it ain't happening (whatever it is).
You've been telling us for months that Trump will be president in March or have you forgotten.

Trump hotel in Washington has been filling up ready for those who will be attending the party and they have doubled the room rate to gouge even more money from the loyal fans.

You've been telling us for months that Trump will be president in March or have you forgotten.
To be fair to the insane, gaping lunatic - a quick search of their posts for the word 'March' doesn't indicate that.

I may have missed it if they used numbers or alluded to it in a different manner, as I tend to skip over whatever they post.

Well, they're not going to catch COVID now.
Republican Racist Cages, to house unaccompanied migrant children.
Democrat Containers, to house unaccompanied migrant children.
Cuomo chief hypocritic even wrote a book about the so called experts managing things properly.

All the american people have elected are hypocrites and a better class of liar.

offog

LE
To be fair to the insane, gaping lunatic - a quick search of their posts for the word 'March' doesn't indicate that.

I may have missed it if they used numbers or alluded to it in a different manner, as I tend to skip over whatever they post.
Good point it may be in the Trump one.

Trump hotel in Washington has been filling up ready for those who will be attending the party and they have doubled the room rate to gouge even more money from the loyal fans.
I don’t think @ipso_facto has made any claims that Trump will be president in March.

He has claimed / inferred that Trump is president, or that something will happen etc, but hasn’t referred to the conspiracy that he will be inaugurated in March. (Based on the original inauguration dates back in time)
It will have been mentioned in some of the videos he’s out up

The sad part is, that the Biden admin has so much to discuss but the same old conspiracy theories are always brought up. It almost makes me wish the pink needle could be deployed in certain cases.

Everybody seems to be mum about the $15 dollar minimum wage battle that seems to be on course to create a reckoning in the Democrat party. It is a pity though, as personally I think the Child Tax credit is an idea that would take off with the American public and will do far more for the average Joe.