The Biden Presidency

One interesting development is the polling around the question about the: 'Direction of the Country'.
Biden had the worst numbers of any president, including Trump up to the start of February for:. 'heading in the wrong direction'. All the pollsters continued the appalling numbers, but one: Morning Consult (friend of the left).

It's always useful to put some sort of citation / fact in so people can verify.

He was never going to fight anyone that could fight back.

Not after Clinton/Libya.

It's always useful to put some sort of citation / fact in so people can verify.
The facts are publically available, for anyone who wants to dispute my analysis...

The point was simply the media can be so easily manipulated and I gave an example in relation to the first media milestone for Biden is the'100 days' spiel. So, the Biden team has one less question to answer.

4zkct7.jpg

Progressive??? x.x

philc

LE
Asthma Joe
got his first Kills in Syria last night

Says Joe did not know, but he is cool with it, which is possibly an even greater issue. A US Military that just cracks on regardless of the new President.

And yes I get acting in real time, target and opportunity, the point being new President was not asked in his first few weeks.

Well the Democrats are willing to die on the $15.00 an hour minimum wage hill. The plan was to get this bill passed by 14-3 of this year. I don't see that happening in the senate at this point.
There is a lot of support for a minimum wage increase of some sort so there is little political harm in pushing it, plus it keeps the liberals happy. Let’s not forget that Florida just passed an ballot amendment increasing the minimum wage to $15 by 2026.

Florida Amendment 2, $15 Minimum Wage Initiative (2020) - Ballotpedia

Even a divided America agrees on raising the minimum wage

There is a lot of support for a minimum wage increase of some sort so there is little political harm in pushing it, plus it keeps the liberals happy. Let’s not forget that Florida just passed an ballot amendment increasing the minimum wage to $15 by 2026.

Florida Amendment 2, $15 Minimum Wage Initiative (2020) - Ballotpedia

Even a divided America agrees on raising the minimum wage
I agree about raising the minimum wage, but progressives seem to forget that the entire country is not Brooklyn. Rural states can't afford the $15 dollar mark as that would put many small businesses under, and thus add to the problem of unemployment. A one size solution does not fit all.

I agree about raising the minimum wage, but progressives seem to forget that the entire country is not Brooklyn. Rural states can't afford the $15 dollar mark as that would put many small businesses under, and thus add to the problem of unemployment. A one size solution does not fit all.
Absolutely - you need to be able to tailor a solution. Who knows, maybe they’ll be able to work out a compromise.

Absolutely - you need to be able to tailor a solution. Who knows, maybe they’ll be able to work out a compromise.
I don't think the Warren's, Sanders, and AOC types of the Democratic party understand that concept at this point in time. They could try to work with the RINO's for the 11 dollar mark but don't seem to want to do that. They are going to instead pick a fight and bog the relief bill down, and Biden will be the one who pays for that.

I don't think the Warren's, Sanders, and AOC types of the Democratic party understand that concept at this point in time. They could try to work with the RINO's for the 11 dollar mark but don't seem to want to do that. They are going to instead pick a fight and bog the relief bill down, and Biden will be the one who pays for that.
Could be. At least it will be entertaining.

Ah, those first 100 days where vaccinations were priority.
12dd6a80542180072fa074e3cc5c9b3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Vaccine program is ahead of schedule so plenty of excess bandwidth to kill terrorists.

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
It does if you support communism.

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
He was never going to fight anyone that could fight back.

Not after Clinton/Libya.
I think Barry Maguire would disagree with you as I do.

The Eastern world, it is explodin'
Violence flarin', bullets loadin'
You're old enough to kill but not for votin'
You don't believe in war, but what's that gun you're totin'?

Although it's a song of the real world back in 1965, it's now a modern reality!
We are on the Eve of Destruction!