Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

So you are saying that states have no responsibility. I seem to remember Trump saying it was down to states to sort out the problem.

What would you like Biden to do. Reconnect Texas to the grid and take over ERCOT and put it right.

Besides your hobby horse what has Biden not done that was in his power to do. You can't sort out a problem of poor maintenance over night.
Biden can mobilize the powers of the Federal Government to start with, and put his busy SJW agenda on hold for a bit. The Feds managed to do that in all other previous disasters as you do know. If he can use the NG to secure DC, they can also be activated for disaster relief and help to unfeck the situation.

syrup

LE
Trump got stick for how he responded (or didn't respond). I guess if Biden denies there is a problem in Texas, tells people they don't need to take precautions and says it's all going to fix itself as the figures get worse, then we'll be able to equate the two.

Trump got stick for when he did respond as well as stick for when he didn't respond.
He got stick for catching it then stick for recovering from it.

Biden is to busy going off to the deep end to focus on Texas.

Climate Change, reparations, gun control, amnesty for illegals, the agenda goes on and on. The man needs to go and so does Harris.
He's doing stuff you don't like, I get that. But that has little relevance to the comparison between Biden/Texas and Trump/Covid, at least so far.

He's doing stuff you don't like, I get that. But that has little relevance to the comparison between Biden/Texas and Trump/Covid, at least so far.
I would be surprised if that old feck even knew what was going on in Texas. His energy is directed at a long wish list that appeals to the extremes in one political party. You do realize that since he is now POTUS he is going to be the hero or the villain for anything and everything. As stated previously Biden has options that he could employ, but he is to busy with other priorities to even bother. Yes Texas fecked up, no denying it nor am I really worried about their "struggles" as it is Texas. But if the man can't stop with that agenda he is going to be lucky to make it to the mid terms.

Both are events that impact on huge numbers of people and like all other times of crises both put the president of the day under the spotlight.

I would be surprised if that old feck even knew what was going on in Texas. His energy is directed at a long wish list that appeals to the extremes in one political party. You do realize that since he is now POTUS he is going to be the hero or the villain for anything and everything. As stated previously Biden has options that he could employ, but he is to busy with other priorities to even bother. Yes Texas fecked up, no denying it nor am I really worried about their "struggles" as it is Texas. But if the man can't stop with that agenda he is going to be lucky to make it to the mid terms.
Such as declaring a state of emergency and federal assistance ?

Such as declaring a state of emergency and federal assistance ?
Thank you for that.

The Biden Senility is clearly now emerging and the White house wont be able to cover it up for much longer. The evidence was his appearance at the CNN roadshow the other night where he clearly forgot that he had received his vaccination before his inauguration along with millions of other Americans when he stated that there was no vaccine before he became President.

He then went on to defend the Chinese human rights abuses of the yuighars as being a chinese cultural norm. and lastly, this one is absolutely terrifying!!! he is not even capable of holding telephone calls with world leaders and instead has kamala doing it on his behalf - something she has no role to do as Vice President and also because quite simply she has no experience for. this is also a real insult to key allies and is a clear indication of American weakness on the world stage - the following video is a good review of the Harris phone calls

Biden is the man in charge... Just like Bush was with Katrina and Trump during the pandemic as those were both natural disasters and not man made events. But both got the stick for acts of God. Try to apply the same standards to all.
Biden didn't remove Texas from the nation al power grids, the only state in the US to do so.

He afso signed a federal aid package on February 14th when , I suppose, he could just have gone on holiday to Cancun.

syrup

LE
The Biden Senility is clearly now emerging and the White house wont be able to cover it up for much longer. The evidence was his appearance at the CNN roadshow the other night where he clearly forgot that he had received his vaccination before his inauguration along with millions of other Americans when he stated that there was no vaccine before he became President.

He then went on to defend the Chinese human rights abuses of the yuighars as being a chinese cultural norm. and lastly, this one is absolutely terrifying!!! he is not even capable of holding telephone calls with world leaders and instead has kamala doing it on his behalf - something she has no role to do as Vice President and also because quite simply she has no experience for. this is also a real insult to key allies and is a clear indication of American weakness on the world stage - the following video is a good review of the Harris phone calls

You missed the bit where he states African Americans and Hispanics aren't getting vaccinated because they don't know how to get online.
Imagine if Trump came out with that?

Last edited:

Clarity in Orders, is the criticial requirement of a leader and it seems the states have replaced a Patton with a Lord Raglan and I suppose Kamala would play the part of Captain Nolan.

Donald Trump: Biden is either lying or 'mentally gone' over vaccine claims.

A bit of fake news from dopey old Joe it seems. Nothing about it in the Guardian though. I would imagine it is the same in the Washington Post and New York Times.

You can detect this in the polling, which shows an amazingly equal number of: 39% strongly in favour of Biden and 39% strongly against.. So the what, 12% of truly centrist minded people who mostly backed Biden, have doubts and I am slightly surprised the administration has pressed ahead so fast on the non-covid related stuff.

My guess is a political and psychological one..... The midterms, will be a very hard test for the administration and it is desperate to keep its base committed and the probable error is Hubris i.e. the idiots really do think they're can control the tides(canute), so long as your following ethical policies.

I continue to maintain that the Dems best strategy would have been to start by sorting out COVID and doing some proper polling on what matters most to the voters in Middle America. Meanwhile, stick with fairly bland centrist policies until the mid-terms.

Why they have gone balls-out for progressive policies baffles me - I think this will do them no favours come the midterms, especially as they are racing into unknown territory without a proper recce...

I continue to maintain that the Dems best strategy would have been to start by sorting out COVID and doing some proper polling on what matters most to the voters in Middle America. Meanwhile, stick with fairly bland centrist policies until the mid-terms.

Why they have gone balls-out for progressive policies baffles me - I think this will do them no favours come the midterms, especially as they are racing into unknown territory without a proper recce...
I think your bafflement, is because your viewing this through our political cycle.... In the US, the midterm primaries start next year and so the DNC can't afford to mothball the machine. So the front loaded policies to please the base, keep the machine oiled and ready to start up again.

What might be an interesting debate, is to what extent the DNC machine was built to beat Trump and to what extent, it will start to sound out of tune when cranked up again.

Trump sorted out Covid - no matter how many times cameltoe and creepy lie that there was no vaccine or plan - after all, both of them ensured that they were at the very front of the queue to receive Trumps vaccine. Trump instigated Op Warp Speed and by sheer force of personality forced pharma to do it in record time (Fauci would have taken years) and the Trump Govt was already injecting over 1 million doses a day when Biden stole power.

Bidens cabinet and policies are Obamas - simple as that, he has taken on nearly all of Obamas cabinet rejects and has embarked on an apology tour to the World, firmly putting America Last. Germany and most of NATO will stop paying their dues, Iran will be free'd up to start its mischief again and you can guarantee more Middle East wars and extension of US troops in Afghanistan etc, millions of illegals will flood the US job market dragging down wages and putting US citizens out of work and into food stamps - the Globalists are literally receiving what they paid for and its a carbon copy of Obamas policies which greatly increased racial tension in the US and wars all over the world.

With his advancing senility, the big tech, military industrial complex and the far left marxists only have a limited amount of time to get him to pass their policies before even CNN has to report he is incapable and cameltoe takes over, hence 50 plus EOs and counting plus bat shit crazy policies being floated. The scary thing is that Cameltoe is probably going to be even worse and being a 1% Dems leadership candidate drop out she has tiny support from the US public so she will have to rule by decree and by attacking the media/reporters which Obama did using the IRS. Her only qualifications for the job (if you are a leftist loony) are that she is female and black and thats all that now counts in Bidens crazy Critical Race Theory new utopia.

Cameltoe is already phoning world leaders on creepy's behalf making promises she has no legal power to do as vice president and his CNN townhall this week showed that his memory has gone, (no vaccine when he took power) his racism can no longer be controlled (black people dont know how to get on line) and the bribe money Hunter and he (aka 'The Big Man') took from the Chinese has already paid off for them when he excused their genocide on the yuighars as a Chinese cultural 'norm'

One thing that I have found very intriguing so far, is that Creepy has not been out in public - as the alleged most popular president in US history you d think you'd have seen him out and about exposing himself to the grateful masses but nothing! They are so scared of what he says that they have only allowed him onto the state media, CNN, under a rigid prepared softball questions only rule and not to be challenged under any circumstances. I suspect that even the thickest Democrat will soon start to notice that something is afoot.

Last edited:

offog

LE
Trump sorted out Covid
And your proof of this? Would you like me to post all the comments by Trump that Covid would go away as you may have missed them.

Where was the vaccine developed?

Who paid for it?

Warp speed had very little to do with the development of the vaccine and it was not Fouche's job to sit in a lab.

And your proof of this? Would you like me to post all the comments by Trump that Covid would go away as you may have missed them.

Where was the vaccine developed?

Who paid for it?

Warp speed had very little to do with the development of the vaccine and it was not Fouche's job to sit in a lab.
The Trump admin built the very same foundation the Biden admin is using. The current administration is not exactly starting from ground zero contrary to popular belief, and Biden is finding out the hard truths about campaign pledges
and governing 50 mini countries.

Hell now that Trump is gone nothing is around to shield the blue state Governors that whoopsied last year and continue to do so.

offog

LE
The Trump admin built the very same foundation the Biden admin is using. The current administration is not exactly starting from ground zero contrary to popular belief, and Biden is finding out the hard truths about campaign pledges
and governing 50 mini countries.

Hell now that Trump is gone nothing is around to shield the blue state Governors that whoopsied last year and continue to do so.
So you are not answering the question I asked.

In a previous post you intermated that Biden should run the states and now tell us they are independent.

I also hear that when Cruz was sunning himself on a beach and Texas was freezing AOC was razing money to help Texans. Survival of the fittest then.

Latest Threads