Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biden Presidency

Is starting to look more likely.

What is admirable about the election is the gargantuan turnout. Trump seems to be doing a lot better than the sephologists predicted, but its starting to loom as if 45 will not bow out gracefully.

He has made a fair few announcements about going to SCOTUS to appeal various issues; he's declared there has been fraud, but is unable to substantiate.

If Biden wins, I honestly think the US will become a less fractured Nation. Their standing in the world will improve, as Trump has not come across well, despite his admirably robust attitude towards China.

The future may be less exciting, but that's not necessarily a bad thing...

If Biden wins, I honestly think the US will become a less fractured Nation.
I don't - those fractures run deep.

If the result were a landslide (either way) then I would be more positive, but winning by a close margin does not equal stability.

For example, did winning the Brexit referendum settle things, or create more venom and intransigence?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
except it won't be 'the biden presidency' will it?? the poor fcuker probably can't remember what he had for breakfast by lunchtime.

WightMivvi

Old-Salt

If the result were a landslide (either way) then I would be more positive, but winning by a close margin does not equal stability.

For example, did winning the Brexit referendum settle things, or create more venom and intransigence?
There’s a difference: right-wingers tend to be more mature, respectful and accepting of differences...

There’s a difference: right-wingers tend to be more mature, respectful and accepting of differences...
So you're saying Trump is a left-winger? Who knew?

If only....

In truth I can't say I've ever seen much difference in those that inhabit both extremes of the political spectrum, where zealots, blowhards and those that espouse violence (both verbal and physical) can easily be found.

And as we speak, a million white sheets turn brown as pooh runs down the pointy hatters legs.....

except it won't be 'the biden presidency' will it?? the poor fcuker probably can't remember what he had for breakfast by lunchtime.
He thinks he is running for senate, not president..

328 million people and its a choice of those 2 WTAF eh
Bidens won

Even IF trump were to win
Pennsylvania 20
North Carolina 15
Georgia 16
Alaska 3

he comes up short at 265 electoral votes without michigan's 16

Piss off......

Just demonstrating my maturity to some clown who hasn’t got a clue about what he’s talking about.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Whoever wins, I predict a riot.

There you are, somebody who gives a sh!t can put up a link.

I actually think "riot" doesn't cover it.

cowgoesmoo

Old-Salt
Just watched Biden making a speech - picked up his portfolio folder at the end, realised he hadn't put his mask on so put the portfolio folder down while masking up, then walked off leaving the portfolio folder on the lectern, good start Joe! Thanks **** someone else has the nuclear football..

Is starting to look more likely.

What is admirable about the election is the gargantuan turnout. Trump seems to be doing a lot better than the sephologists predicted, but its starting to loom as if 45 will not bow out gracefully.

He has made a fair few announcements about going to SCOTUS to appeal various issues; he's declared there has been fraud, but is unable to substantiate.

If Biden wins, I honestly think the US will become a less fractured Nation. Their standing in the world will improve, as Trump has not come across well, despite his admirably robust attitude towards China.

The future may be less exciting, but that's not necessarily a bad thing...

It was partly because of him (and Obama) that Trump won the 2016 election in the first place.
They had 8 years to impress the American people and the result was:
The Democrats lost 60k+ of votes and the Republicans gained 2 million. (From 2012 to 2016, the stats are worse for losses and gains if you compare 2008 to 2016)

And as we speak, a million white sheets turn brown as pooh runs down the pointy hatters legs.....
Why? Bidens best friends in the Senate were ALL White Supremacists and Klansmen

Robert Byrd- Actual Klansman, Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his Klavern (he got to wear some red pinstriping on his sheets and pillowcase)

Jesse Helms-
“The Negro cannot count forever on the kind of restraint that’s thus far left him free to clog the streets, disrupt traffic, and interfere with other men’s rights.”

Strom Thurmond-
I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the Southern people to break down segregation and admit the Nigra race into our theaters, into our swimming pools, into our homes, and into our churches

John Stennis- (took over after the Other MS KKK Senator Theodore Bilbo died)
Opposed the 64 and 68 Civil rights acts

Herman Talmadge-
“There aren’t enough troops in the whole United States to make the white people of this state send their children to school with colored children.”

James Eastland-

All White supremacists

Biden claims credit for the 94 crime bill which put large numbers of black men into prison

Biden said he didnt want his children in a ''Racial Jungle''

Biden said you cant go into a 7-11 without hearing an Indian Accent

Latest Threads