The Bible

A warning note from your own link. Luckily, most Christians aren’t fundamentalists.

IMPORTANT: These lists are meant to identify possible problems in the Bible, especially those that are inherent in a literalist or fundamentalist interpretation. Keep in mind, however, that what constitutes a valid problem is to some extent a matter of opinion. You may disagree that these are, in fact, genuine biblical problems, but it is the author's opinion that a perfect and omnipotent God could, should, and would see to it that such problems did not exist in a book which s/he had inspired.
"Debunking the Bible is something that many people have spent much time on. The Bible is a book of myths, used to control the masses. The Christian Bible is errant. The Bible is not the word of god, any god. The Bible, is a book of fairy tales mixed with a dash of truth for flavoring. "

Religion is a disease... I hope that the main groups succeed in wiping each other out. Their respective invisible gods will be having a larf...

"Debunking the Bible is something that many people have spent much time on. The Bible is a book of myths, used to control the masses. The Christian Bible is errant. The Bible is not the word of god, any god. The Bible, is a book of fairy tales mixed with a dash of truth for flavoring. "

Religion is a disease... I hope that the main groups succeed in wiping each other out. Their respective invisible gods will be having a larf...
You've done it again. Most of the links on that site are dead, or have even stopped trying to debunk religion, and the first one I found was the one I posted a section of above, making it clear it was debunking fundamentalist religions. Well fundamentalist atheism is just as stupid as fundamentalist religion. Grow up and accept there are thinks beyond your understanding, just as I do. Whether that leads you to believe in God or deny him is down to you, but to wish people dead is just the most disgusting attitude.

You've done it again. Most of the links on that site are dead, or have even stopped trying to debunk religion, and the first one I found was the one I posted a section of above, making it clear it was debunking fundamentalist religions. Well fundamentalist atheism is just as stupid as fundamentalist religion. Grow up and accept there are thinks beyond your understanding, just as I do. Whether that leads you to believe in God or deny him is down to you, but to wish people dead is just the most disgusting attitude.
The links worked for me... you must have an angel in your machine or something. As for wishing people dead...well check the performance of religions throughout history to the present day. That children are still being indoctrinated by these "disgusting" systems is a sickness that cannot be treated by reason. As they continue to kill each other I feel justified in seeing it as the best outcome... a disease that is self destructing. You are part of the problem.

Sorry mate but this is total bollocks.. its plain to see that people who think like this are idiots..

for a start the bible is the word of God, also a rulebook..

If the bible is not the truth then why are we approaching a world war 3 upon Christ's return...? I hope you end up with the mark of the beast n go to hell..!

Last edited:
Sorry mate but this is total bollocks.. its plain to see that people who think like this are idiots..

If the bible is not the truth then why are we approaching a world war 3 upon Christ's return...? I hope you end up with the mark of the beast n go to hell..!
Ha Ha… don't know who you are but that's a fantastic wind-up mate...either that or you are totally insane
:rofl:

Ha Ha… don't know who you are but that's a fantastic wind-up mate...either that or you are totally insane
:rofl:
Yes sure.. I'm insane for believing in god, the return of christ and world war 3 as foretold in the bible, along with around 1.5 billion believers.. You need to pull your head out of your arse and see what's going on in the world, but I have a feeling you already know..

I hope you end up in hell and burn for all eternity.. Maybe then you will be a believer n stop spouting shite..!

You can Say hi to adolf for me while your their, if your lucky you might learn some German..?

You could have used a lot fewer pixels if you'd only typed "Wibble" you know. Just out of interest, are you a Septic?

Another one for the pit of hell..

Least you won't be lonely..!

Jesus loves ya..![/QUOTE]

He's been dead over 2000 years, get over it! ( Thats If he-she-it ever existed in the first place)

Is that why he-she-it, allowed the continual deaths of millions of people, over thousands of years, in horrific circumstances, led by religious factions, who were hell bent on killing the others religious factions beacause they didn't agree with their interpretations of some teachings that were at best, contentious, and worst, plain moon howling mad.? WW3 will happen beacause politics, egos, commerce and religion are in the controlling hands of mad men, the great faceless masses of the world could not give a flying Fcuk who is in charge, as long as they can get on with their life, without too much interference, from state, or church.

The 3 most insidious controlling evils ever perpertarted on mortal man are organised politics, religion and finance.

Last edited:
Yes sure.. I'm insane for believing in god, the return of christ and world war 3 as foretold in the bible, along with around 1.5 billion believers.. You need to pull your head out of your arse and see what's going on in the world, but I have a feeling you already know..

I hope you end up in hell and burn for all eternity.. Maybe then you will be a believer n stop spouting shite..!

You can Say hi to adolf for me while your their, if your lucky you might learn some German..?

Yes yours is an excellent example of the craven motivation that drives people to "believe" in preposterous pre-historic mythological ramblings such as the examples you posted. The fear-driven corruption you exhibit not only drives people to entangle themselves in such absurd dogmas but is exploited by odious religious institutions and cults to scare people into joining them.

Thank [the imaginary] god that that there are still a few righteous people in the various religions who are in it not because they think it could save their rotten souls but because they think it can make human society better!

Last edited:

I don't know about you, bobbythebutcher, but since I'm apparently a brainwashed fundamentalist (Higgs_bosun, 2019), I'm going to build a compound with barbed wire, stock up on beans and ammo and generally start prepping for the end times. B&Q is just a short drive from the trailer park where I sit in the sun all day drinking cans like a true American patriot, and shag my sister who's also my wife.
I will campaign tirelessly to warn everyone that Jesus is coming to judge them, and they must repent, etc. This may be done on a high street with megaphones, placards, group of strange-looking men and leaflets telling people to accept Christ or they're going to hell.

I'm going to evangelise in the only way that Higg_bosun understands.

If Jesus loves him why would he go to Hell :?
It won't just be him it will be billions going to hell.. Lots of reasons why 'mark of the beast' being the main reason..

You want to eat, or pretty much do anything else in the future you the chip...You get the chip you go to hell, you don't get the chip you find life very hard and eventually you end up in the gas chambers..

It won't just be him it will be billions going to hell.. Lots of reasons why 'mark of the beast' being the main reason..

You want to eat, or pretty much do anything else in the future you the chip...You get the chip you go to hell, you don't get the chip you find life very hard and eventually you end up in the gas chambers..

You really should think seriously about getting some professional medical help, your posts are getting more erratic and nonsensical...... As for FEMA-Federal Emergency Management Agency. State not CHURCH.

I think you need help, quickly