The Bible

tell me again, what are people who do stuff that is not illegal? And don't forget to base your opinion on facts.
I repeat for you as you don't understand. In some countries tax evasion is a crime and you go to jail for 10 years. In other countries it's not a crime and you just have to give back what you didn't pay. You understand till there? So in countries where it's not illegal nobody pays taxes not even the millions of Christians who are there (except of categories who have taxes already cut from their salary when they receive it such as pensioners, factory workers, state workers). So where are the honest and good followers of Jesus? No sign of them.

Facts like 'Jesus was Jewish'.
It can't be. If Jesus was Jewish it means the Father and himself only apply to Jews. Christianity couldn't exist outside Jews.

I repeat for you as you don't understand. In some countries tax evasion is a crime and you go to jail for 10 years. In other countries it's not a crime and you just have to give back what you didn't pay. You understand till there? So in countries where it's not illegal nobody pays taxes not even the millions of Christians who are there (except of categories who have taxes already cut from their salary when they receive it such as pensioners, factory workers, state workers). So where are the honest and good followers of Jesus? No sign of them.

It can't be. If Jesus was Jewish it means the Father and himself only apply to Jews. Christianity couldn't exist outside Jews.
I like you.

You're funny.:D

We are just dancing round here, I think you need to define between active and nominal you don't, OK leave it there. I will agree that there is hypocrisy in it all, but wider than you define.
Where are the active Christians then? and how many are they? From the largest religion it would turn to a small one.

I won't agree about teachers because it's not my experience, and I am in that world after all. Some yes, but the majority? As I say, not in my experience, it may be in yours.
Have you ever heard a teacher admitting his subjest is useless? Or admitting he has better working conditions than the rest of the population? In Italy teachers work only 18 hours a week and have 3 months of paid holidays. It's obviously unfair as it's paid by the taxpayers who work 40 hours a week and have 15 day holidays. Out of the million of teachers currently working nobody says it's unfair. When the government tried to raise their wworking hours they went on strike and forced the goverment to retire the reform. If this what they do why should I have a different opinion?

Now here you are making the same mistake as those Christians who are literal Bible readers. The Bible we have is only one version of what Jesus may have said, and a heavily edited and extremely partial version designed to back up a vision of what was a minority group of Christians.
If the Bible is all fake it can be thrown in the bin. We can make evaluations of what is written not on what may be the original text.
Christian can be many things, but Jesus wasn't a Christian like the Church claims, so don't make the same mistake.
Also neither Paul nor Peter appear to have been privy to all of this, Paul certainly wasn't, and they are the base of the Church as it is.
If Jesus wasn't Christian nobody is Christian. If not even Christ thinks he's god and that men have to follow him Christianity has no point.

Yes, but by whom? The Jewish punishment was stoning, so not a religious punishment. Roman punishment was Crucifixion, so he was punished for opposition to the Romans and therefore for a political reason.
He was given death sentence by Jews for going against their religion (they wanted to keep their power). Romans didn't care about an unarmed man who was making a religious and moralist propaganda. They gave Jews some autonomy maybe Romans imposed their means of execution.

That can easily be interpreted in more than one way, and it doesn't mean that the man is God.
If he's the beginning and the end he's god. Everything can be interpreted but creation and end of the world can only mean a supernatural power.

Modern times yes, First Century not so clear. Yes people did change their ways, but to what? There was no Christianity as defined in the Bible, which came a lot later, so be careful with your definitions. Maybe a follower of Christ but we really don't know what he did say, or do.
If you follow Jesus Christ what religion are you? If those people believed he did miracles, that he was bringing them to heaven, that he resurrected and that Jews weren't the chosen people anymore but god opened the religion to every people in the world, they were Christians.

Sure, but that is a relatively modern concept, and also a very Roman Catholic one from which the modern variants of the Church have sprung. Why? Because they use the Bible constructed by that church, as opposed to looking further back.
If one believes Jesus is not a common man but a god who resurrected and flew to heaven he can't be any other religion than Christian. No other religion accepts this belief.

Where are the active Christians then? and how many are they? From the largest religion it would turn to a small one.
Maybe in Western Europe, not in S. America. But you can find fertile ground for your hypocrisy theory there, plus N.America.

Have you ever heard a teacher admitting his subjest is useless? Or admitting he has better working conditions than the rest of the population? In Italy teachers work only 18 hours a week and have 3 months of paid holidays. It's obviously unfair as it's paid by the taxpayers who work 40 hours a week and have 15 day holidays. Out of the million of teachers currently working nobody says it's unfair. When the government tried to raise their wworking hours they went on strike and forced the goverment to retire the reform. If this what they do why should I have a different opinion?
You obviously have never taught as a profession. Yes, the holidays can be nice but teaching if you do it right is a very mentally tiring job. It's not the same as a 40 hour week on the buildings.
I impose a maximum of 27 hours face to face with students in my week unless there are exeptional circumstances, because more than that and after a short period I'm chin-strapped. Then there is also admin and preparation which builds up the hours. It's not straight-forward as you, andpeople who don't teach seem to think.
You'll be onto this like a dog on a bone, but unless you teach you don't know. It's like trying to explain to someone what it's like to carry 100lbs on a tab, to lie in the rain on an ambush, to keep going for hours on end, if you haven't done it you just don't know.

If the Bible is all fake it can be thrown in the bin. We can make evaluations of what is written not on what may be the original text.
I didn't say it was fake, I said it is highly edited and manipulated. It needs careful examination.
There are other writings extant which contradict that which the Bible states.

If Jesus wasn't Christian nobody is Christian. If not even Christ thinks he's god and that men have to follow him Christianity has no point.
No. The followers of Jesus were Christians, he wasn't.
He never claimed he was God, that came at a much later date, by others. As an esoteric discipline or a path to find spirituality it has every point, not just the follow me to salvation bit, which is a highly dubious concept anyway.

He was given death sentence by Jews for going against their religion (they wanted to keep their power). Romans didn't care about an unarmed man who was making a religious and moralist propaganda. They gave Jews some autonomy maybe Romans imposed their means of execution.
No. Completely wrong from a historical and logical viewing. The Jews did not sentence him they handed him over to Roman justice. That would only be possible if he had committed offences against Roman law, which in this case would be political. If the Jews wished to maintain their power they would not wish to transgress against the occupying power and so handed him over. The stated biblical version needs to be examined carefully.
JC was crucified alonside two 'lestai', usually translated as thieves, but in fact was the Roman term for Zealots who were actively rebelling against them. In these days we see the muslim 'martyrs' (their term not mine) as terrorists and criminals in much the same way.
Why crucify him alongside lestai/zealots under Roman law for political reasons if he was not active in this area? Remember the Messiah was meant to be a physical king.
We do not know that he was only making religious and moralist propaganda.

If he's the beginning and the end he's god. Everything can be interpreted but creation and end of the world can only mean a supernatural power.
I don't read that it means he is God and I have some experience in esoteric and comparatve beliefs. It may mean several things.
Creation and end of the universe does not imply supernatural power if it is a cosmic accident.
The Universe happened for a reason, and we all form part of the energy liberated by that event. Therefore we are also the beginning and end.
Was it an accident or deliberate? Unknowable.

If you follow Jesus Christ what religion are you? If those people believed he did miracles, that he was bringing them to heaven, that he resurrected and that Jews weren't the chosen people anymore but god opened the religion to every people in the world, they were Christians.
If that is true then maybe. But there is enough evidence and texts to show that the people in the First Century didn't believe that. The miracles and resurrection are later interpretations. Other forms of original Christianity which you can trace through the so-called heresies, which are simply alternatives, like Manicheaism, Catharism, Arianism paint a different picture. Including, meditation, reincarnation and an initiated elite, rejecting the idea of miracles and JC as divine.
The Roman Church won the power battle and their story has been imposed on the world, one that changed the story greatly. Don't apply later viewpoints to the First Century, read a bit and discover what they really thought.

If one believes Jesus is not a common man but a god who resurrected and flew to heaven he can't be any other religion than Christian. No other religion accepts this belief.
Sure. Now.

He was Jewish though, wasn't he?

If it's not illegal to not pay tax, why would you pay tax?

He was Jewish though, wasn't he?
Only originally Jewish, as soon as he claimed to be god, that he could do miracles, that Jews weren't the chosen people by god but every people in the world were god's sons, that he resurrected he became Christian. Jewish religion doesn't allow these beliefs.

If it's not illegal to not pay tax, why would you pay tax?
If you are a real Christian and not an hypocritical one, you must do what is right. It's not right to evade taxes because you are not helping the ones in need and you are stealing from the ones who pay taxes.

Only originally Jewish,
You're either Jewish or you're not, if you are born into a Jewish family, your a Jew until the day you die, there is no middle ground, its not negotiable. You might adopt and embrace another religion, but still a Jew, with all the race traits and mannerisms, its in bred, its in the 5000+ years of DNA, you can call yourself anything you want, once a Jew, always a Jew.... Its a race, not a religion.

You obviously have never taught as a profession. Yes, the holidays can be nice but teaching if you do it right is a very mentally tiring job. It's not the same as a 40 hour week on the buildings.
I impose a maximum of 27 hours face to face with students in my week unless there are exeptional circumstances, because more than that and after a short period I'm chin-strapped. Then there is also admin and preparation which builds up the hours. It's not straight-forward as you, andpeople who don't teach seem to think.
You'll be onto this like a dog on a bone, but unless you teach you don't know. It's like trying to explain to someone what it's like to carry 100lbs on a tab, to lie in the rain on an ambush, to keep going for hours on end, if you haven't done it you just don't know.
At least you do 27, in Italy it's only 18 hours and 3 months holidays. Plus pension after 14 years of work until the 90s. If t eachers were honest they would accept raising their working hours. Notice that the reform was proposed by the government when Italy was going bankrupt and millions of others were losing their jobs. And teachers didn't even accept a raise from 18 to 24 hours to help the country's economy? Tell me if that isn't selfishness. They condemned their students to unemployment to suit their own interests.

No. The followers of Jesus were Christians, he wasn't.
If Jesus isn't Christian nobody is.

He never claimed he was God, that came at a much later date, by others.
In this case he wasn't god and this religion has no point.

No. Completely wrong from a historical and logical viewing. The Jews did not sentence him they handed him over to Roman justice. That would only be possible if he had committed offences against Roman law, which in this case would be political. If the Jews wished to maintain their power they would not wish to transgress against the occupying power and so handed him over. The stated biblical version needs to be examined carefully.
The Roman counsellor didn't find anything illegal with Jesus. It was the Jewish religious authorities who wanted to get rid of a man who could make them lose power inside the autonomy they had. They wanted to kill him and used the Roman occupation to execute him. They sentenced him to death and the Roman made the execution as they made a deal.

Why crucify him alongside lestai/zealots under Roman law for political reasons if he was not active in this area? Remember the Messiah was meant to be a physical king.
Romans and the Jewish religious authorities made a deal. Jesus was giving troubles to the Jews who made deals with the Romans. So the Romans followed their request as part of the deal. Romans didn't care about Jesus, they put him where they had a spot. Any place was good.

We do not know that he was only making religious and moralist propaganda.
We can make analisys only on what is written.

I don't read that it means he is God and I have some experience in esoteric and comparatve beliefs. It may mean several things.
Creation and end of the universe does not imply supernatural power if it is a cosmic accident.
The Universe happened for a reason, and we all form part of the energy liberated by that event. Therefore we are also the beginning and end.
Was it an accident or deliberate? Unknowable.
If Hawking says so it's not a religious point. If a man of the time when nobody knew what energy or gravity are claims to be the beginning and the end, he means he's a god.

The miracles and resurrection are later interpretations
In this case this religion has no point. If you don't believe Jesus resurrected and that he made miracles then Jesus has nothing special. It's not a religion.

Anytime. Christianity is based on the belief that Jesus resurrected, something that only god can do. If you don't believe it you're not Christian because there would be nothing exceptional in Jesus.

You're either Jewish or you're not, if you are born into a Jewish family, your a Jew until the day you die, there is no middle ground, its not negotiable. You might adopt and embrace another religion, but still a Jew, with all the race traits and mannerisms, its in bred, its in the 5000+ years of DNA, you can call yourself anything you want, once a Jew, always a Jew.... Its a race, not a religion.
It's also a religion. A Jew can convert to another religion that is what Jesus did

Only originally Jewish, as soon as he claimed to be god, that he could do miracles, that Jews weren't the chosen people by god but every people in the world were god's sons, that he resurrected he became Christian. Jewish religion doesn't allow these beliefs.

If you are a real Christian and not an hypocritical one, you must do what is right. It's not right to evade taxes because you are not helping the ones in need and you are stealing from the ones who pay taxes.
Right and wrong are personal opinions and do not necessarily correlate with legal and illegal. Evading taxes is not the same as stealing, Taking something is not the same as not giving.

One of your problems is the fact that you are looking at Christianity through your eyes and views and not through the eyes of people who profess to be Christian. Being a Christian means different things to different people.

Jesus was a Jew. Being a priest, you should know that.