• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Bible

A new series starting on Ch5 tomorrow night. Highly rated apparently one of the most influential people in America according to Forbes, [wiki] Mark Burnett the producer has come a long way from being a 3 Para section commander.

cnuts. I was saving the ending for Christmas. You cnuts fucked up Christmas. you cnuts.Christmas is now fucked, cnuts

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
thats the beginning (or the middle depending on whether you have the complete works or just the modern edition) the ending involves some tart riding a deformed horse with a bunch of goths while doing a kibutz holiday.

thats the beginning (or the middle depending on whether you have the complete works or just the modern edition) the ending involves some tart riding a deformed horse with a bunch of goths while doing a kibutz holiday.
Am I getting a ******* bike or not?

I peeked at the end. The devil did it.