• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The best way to masterbate

I just had to share this trick as it is just the best way I could come up with to relieve myself after fantasizing over a hot woman with massive t*ts... wait until you have a massive b*ner and whack a sock over (thin stretchy or even coolmax are the best) and insert between 2 pillows (you can use another pillow to replicate the boobies and stuff your face in) and bobs your uncle after furiously romping the 2 pillows with that image of the hot woman in your head you'll have fired your load in NO time! :excited:

I just had to share this trick as it is just the best way I could come up with to relieve myself after fantasizing over a hot woman with massive t*ts... wait until you have a massive b*ner and whack a sock over (thin stretchy or even coolmax are the best) and insert between 2 pillows (you can use another pillow to replicate the boobies and stuff your face in) and bobs your uncle after furiously romping the 2 pillows with that image of the hot woman in your head you'll have fired your load in NO time! :excited:
Are you in the RAF?

You... Sad... Fuck...

I don't know whether to laugh at the fact you go through all this, or cry because it seems like you have a problem with Premature
Ejaculation.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You were posting shite last night, shut the fuck up and try your new school trousers on.

And just why did you feel the need to share this and more importantly why did you think any of us would be interested?

Do you really think there is ANYONE who posts here that needs fucking tips on how to wank :?

Better idea:

1) Develop social skills

2) Get rich

3) Enjoy all the sluts you want.

Latest Threads