The best way to masterbate

I just had to share this trick as it is just the best way I could come up with to relieve myself after fantasizing over a hot woman with massive t*ts... wait until you have a massive b*ner and whack a sock over (thin stretchy or even coolmax are the best) and insert between 2 pillows (you can use another pillow to replicate the boobies and stuff your face in) and bobs your uncle after furiously romping the 2 pillows with that image of the hot woman in your head you'll have fired your load in NO time! :excited:

I just had to share this trick as it is just the best way I could come up with to relieve myself after fantasizing over a hot woman with massive t*ts... wait until you have a massive b*ner and whack a sock over (thin stretchy or even coolmax are the best) and insert between 2 pillows (you can use another pillow to replicate the boobies and stuff your face in) and bobs your uncle after furiously romping the 2 pillows with that image of the hot woman in your head you'll have fired your load in NO time! :excited:
Are you in the RAF?

You... Sad... Fuck...

I don't know whether to laugh at the fact you go through all this, or cry because it seems like you have a problem with Premature
Ejaculation.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You were posting shite last night, shut the fuck up and try your new school trousers on.

You could try one of these if you're really desperate. :?

And just why did you feel the need to share this and more importantly why did you think any of us would be interested?

Are you even old enough to drink?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Do you really think there is ANYONE who posts here that needs fucking tips on how to wank :?

Do you really think there is ANYONE who posts here that needs fucking tips on how to wank :?
Well, my batman could use a few tips, to be honest.

Better idea:

1) Develop social skills

2) Get rich

3) Enjoy all the sluts you want.

You could always do what one of my old mum's dogs used to do.... roll up a coconut mat & hump that.

P13308521.jpg