The best way to masterbate

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King-walt, Sep 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just had to share this trick as it is just the best way I could come up with to relieve myself after fantasizing over a hot woman with massive t*ts... wait until you have a massive b*ner and whack a sock over (thin stretchy or even coolmax are the best) and insert between 2 pillows (you can use another pillow to replicate the boobies and stuff your face in) and bobs your uncle after furiously romping the 2 pillows with that image of the hot woman in your head you'll have fired your load in NO time! :excited:

2. Are you in the RAF?

3. All that fucking effort for a ham shank? You could use less energy going out and getting a bit of minge.

Wanker.

4. Sounds more like a cadet

5. You... Sad... Fuck...

I don't know whether to laugh at the fact you go through all this, or cry because it seems like you have a problem with Premature
    Ejaculation.

6. Sounds more like an AI...

7. Thats not hard to work out seeing as how I post in the ACF/OTC forums... as well as TA

8. You were posting shite last night, shut the fuck up and try your new school trousers on.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wouldn't an AI have a couple of cadets to use instead of pillows?

10. You could try one of these if you're really desperate. :?
    [​IMG]

11. And just why did you feel the need to share this and more importantly why did you think any of us would be interested?

12. I don't know... it just feels so good after a dissapointing saturday night out on the lash

13. Are you even old enough to drink?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

14. Do you really think there is ANYONE who posts here that needs fucking tips on how to wank :?

15. Well, my batman could use a few tips, to be honest.

• Like Like x 3