The best virus ever?

Gentlemen, please.

It's this foolish highlighting of contradictory, indeed mutually exclusive, religious beliefs that supports the atheist world view.

Atheists find religion perplexing and silly.

If we voice the perplexing and silly nature of our beliefs they're getting an underarm slow lob.

According to eye witness statements care homes are actually a government plot to euthanise unwanted old people and mongs.... The inmates are washed, placed into beds and are allowed to play bingo just to trick them into a false sense of security. Care workers who have blown the whistle claim that a virus is used that kills within 10 minutes... disguised in containers as air freshener. The bodies are then dragged half a mile to incinerators, where they are reduced to ashes by magic...without any fuel. Apparently millions are being put through this process daily. Ask any of the old geezers who survived the process to verify these facts. Photos of emaciated victims aged between 80 and 100 exist as historical evidence. Stay safe my friends. :roll:
I see you've gone from the not unreasonable position of questioning details into full on holocaust denial.

How do you explain -

The lack of very young or disabled amongst the camp survivors

The number of crematoriums at Auschwitz (yes I know a Typhus epidemic - but they were built before that in a remarkable act of prescience ).

The starvation diet - ( oh yes I know Allied bombing - but oddly enough there isn't a food problem before 44 yet large numbers died prior to this)

Witness statements from Ukrainians who worked there, The Guards and other non Jewish sources

The systematic executions of Jewish populations during the advance into Russia (photographed and documented by German units).

Or indeed why a country with a policy of murdering a particular group wouldn't seek to do so in a more efficient and less stressful (for the executioners) manner.

As a further Brucy bonus question - why is it people only query the Jewish deaths - nobody ever casts doubt on the several million POWs murdered by the German state** or other groups of civilians only that Jews were murdered - its almost as if there's some selective reasoning and ulterior motives at play.

**And yet this is in direct contrast to the generally good treatment of POWs in other theatres - so asking why its different would be a pertinent question

With the state of the world right now I'd be very careful taking the piss out of God and religion in general but hey whatever floats your boat!

D

Deleted 164106

It was a cross, not a tick.

Yours was probably counted as a spoiled ballot.
Nope. As long as your intention (of who you were voting for) was clear, the electoral commission counts it.

Guidance for counting officers for the referendum:

20200405_134551.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They can close the pubs and hide all the eggs but they can't stop us sneering at mentalist pixie worshippers.
Shame I don't know anyone who worships pixies.

Ah, fuck it. I've given up trying to explain the difference between the Creator of the Universe and a pixie. I tried, really hard, explaining it to @Higgs_bosun once, but I've since become a alcoholic.

There was a time when I was up at 05:00, and my days were productive. I had a Masters' degree. Graduated top of the class.
These days I just drink, smoke and bide my time in a haze of despondency.

Militant atheists did this to me.

Last edited:
Shame I don't know anyone who worships pixies.

Ah, **** it. I've given up trying to explain the difference between the Creator of the Universe and a pixie. I tried, really hard, explaining it to @Higgs_bosun once, but I've since become a alcoholic.

There was a time when I was up at 05:00, and my days were productive. I had a Masters' degree. Graduated top of the class.
These days I just drink, smoke and bide my time in a haze of despondency.

Militant atheists did this to me.

I understand the difference.

1. A pixie is an entirely fictitious entity, invented a long time ago to explain the unexplained and to help give structure to tales. Nowadays not taken seriously except by very small children and slightly alarming women with too many cats.

2. A Creator of the Universe is an entirely fictitious entity, invented a long time ago to explain the unexplained and to help give structure to tales.

I understand the difference.

1. A pixie is an entirely fictitious entity, invented a long time ago to explain the unexplained and to help give structure to tales. Nowadays not taken seriously except by very small children and slightly alarming women with too many cats.

2. A Creator of the Universe is an entirely fictitious entity, invented a long time ago to explain the unexplained and to help give structure to tales.
God, unlike pixies, is an answer to a philosophical, existential and fundamental question: Why does anything exist?
To some of us, God is a necessary being - since the Universe exists, something must cause it to exist and to keep it in existence. Everything must be traceable to a single, primary and initial cause, not an infinite regression of causes.

God, unlike pixies, is an answer to a philosophical, existential and fundamental question: Why does anything exist?
To some of us, God is a necessary being - since the Universe exists, something must cause it to exist and to keep it in existence. Everything must be traceable to a single, primary and initial cause, not an infinite regression of causes.
Fair enough.

So, why are mixed fabrics banned, then?

Latest Threads