The best Valentines gift NSFW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I won't get banned for this... There's no obvious clunge shots that I can see but it does contain explicit material and after viewing the video I thought it was really far too good not to post.

NSFW or around family etc:

Your thoughts, gentlemen?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's clearly Jarrods motor-scooter they've got there.

Perverse genius! You could have sat me down with a cripple chariot chassis and a tool box until the end of time and I'd not have come up with that.

Well, I'd rather he didn't use the flag in that disrespectful way, but it is an interesting contraption.

Bit of a half-arsed job if you ask me. If he'd fitted it to a mower he could have cut the lawn at the same time.

Obvious question, what the fuck were you searching for when you found that, you filthy deviant. Well done by the way.

Fair bit of skill. Get that linkage wrong and that rubber cock would have come out the top of her head.

Perverse genius! You could have sat me down with a cripple chariot chassis and a tool box until the end of time and I'd not have come up with that.
Probably would you know, if your Mrs had an arse that looked as inviting as that you would probably spend quite a lot of time thinking of new ways to plunder it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads