• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Best TV Theme Tune...

Monkey good choice.......BUT I feel this is a close runner......BIG BREAK........Its only a game so put up a real big fight,were gone be snookering you tonight...Catchy or what.............iM pIssEd

Geez, Louise, guys..

Got to be the Persuaders [ Roger Moore/Tony Curtis] the only thing good about the show..
The Danger Man theme [ later seasons - and No, I don't mean the crappy US add-on Secret Agent Man song ]

And, since we're talking Patrick McGoohan.. what's wrong with the Prisoner theme...

though, for sheer immediate response.. Rossini's William Tell Oberture as used by the Lone Ranger.. truly iconic...

putteesinmyhands said:
Only if you are whistling it from the chair in the Day Centre :) I was taught about such televisual moving images in History Studies at school

The earliest iconic tune I heard "just as you were being sent to bed but really didn't want to go as you knew the following program would be brilliant" was The Sweeney. My coming of age was when I was allowed to stay up and watch it.

Close second being The Professionals.

Latest Threads