The best STANDARD ISSUE Boots thread

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by BashaBasher, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Assault Boots (Currently Issued)

2. British Hi Legs (Very 1990s, AKA BHLs)

3. Foreign Issue (German Para Boots, US Jungle Boots etc)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lets all vote for the best standard issue boots:

Assault Boots

British Hi Legs, Issued in 1980s/90s

Foreign Issue(German Para Boots, US Jungle Boots etc)
  2. Id like to hear what each boot has to say first about the economy, immigration, defence and the NHS before casting my vote....

Bone thread Alert :x
  3. Welcome back, WO2slashpeak.
  4. Yeah! Then maybe we could vote for the cookhouse that has the best diggers, or maybe compare the manufacturing dates on our water bottles - god, I'm hyped!

I suggest you go off an 'bash' something else if you're that bored mate.
  5. Last edited by BashaBasher on Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total[/qoute]

Have you edited the above three times because you keep changing your mind? 'Hi legs, yeah i love them, oh no but the para boots have those little metal lace loops and junglies will stop me getting a bamboo spike through the foot - oh I'm so confused...'
  6. Come to think of it let's make this really challenging, what if you could only have one boot, the left or the right what would it be?

Imagine that eh, what if someone took one of your favourite boots away. I bet you'd be bl**dy cross wouldn't you, in fact I bet you'd be hopping mad!
  7. Maybe he'd even bash their basha :roll: :roll: :roll:
  8. I wouldn't be suprised, his boots are his life and sole!
  9. Mmmm kitten heeled pink spangly slingbacks............!

Can you get them in a size 10 :? ,Seriously (not) Boots DMS, top class hand tooled leather, best india rubber moulded sole, fine hand stitching and you got to wear puttees :lol: :lol: :lol: .