The best racing spoon

I was going to post this last week, but didn't feel there was a right thread for it....until now

1656454343965.png

The old long handled Ovaltine spoon. Sharpen one edge with a file and you can eat steak with it.

Or gouge your enemy's eyeballs out, if need demands.

Mine is in the loft, however all you need do is buy a wooden spoon, cross cut the "bowl" with Mr Stanley,and remove excess wood to make it thinner (hold more) and thin out the edges. Sand for eternity. Then cut handle down to about 5 inch.
It weighs nothing and is champion for any task set, bloody sporks and stuff, costs you about ten bob from tesco and a few hrs pi55ing the Mrs off.
I will make one at the weekend and post it.

RM

Forrest Gump

Old-Salt
Standard metal spoon for me…not quite a soup spoon…not quite a dessert spoon….won several section and platoon curry eating comps with it…madras curry n’ some cnuts slobber stuck to it whilst charging it down with the finesse of a pig…what were we thinkin boys…

Mine is in the loft, however all you need do is buy a wooden spoon, cross cut the "bowl" with Mr Stanley,and remove excess wood to make it thinner (hold more) and thin out the edges. Sand for eternity. Then cut handle down to about 5 inch.
It weighs nothing and is champion for any task set, bloody sporks and stuff, costs you about ten bob from tesco and a few hrs pi55ing the Mrs off.
I will make one at the weekend and post it.

RM

RM? Could that be Ray Mears,...............or are you just walting?

RM? Could that be Ray Mears,...............or are you just walting?
Look i know I have put some weight on like due to this hernia and that but I will never be as fat as that cnut ;) I bet all the tribespeople he met were so friendly for good reason " this way Mr Ray " just hoping he twisted his ankle and they would have grub for six month.

Vargo titanium spoon. Weighs near nothing for those looking for lightweight kit.

titanium_long_handle_spoon_521x521.jpg

Kershaw Ration XL. There's a shorty version but it doesn't reach the bottom of MRE pouches without getting your fingers full of crud.

KE1145X_01_kershaw

Gerber Devour. Comes with a small multi tool can opener/pot lifter/bottle opener that attaches to the handle.

picture20201113151302