The Best NAAFI Bar in the World. Where, When and Why?

So we've all been in quite a few of them. But where are the best behind-the-wire drinking establishments of the British Army?

Points added for attractiveness of staff, edibility of food and choice of entertainment.

Bonus points for those may have been rumoured to allow a lock-in.

It certainly isn't Okehampton Camp.

God, even I wouldn't shag the barmaids there...

I was quite fond of Hermitage. As a 'civvy', I managede to put at least 3 RSM's on the spot :)

the_matelot said:

Shippers, your standards are slipping.

the_matelot said:

Hmm agree to that - the sheep are better looking there. Nice birds down the town tho. However, one bastard of a climb back to camp when your pished.

BT. :lol:

The Marly in JHQ in the good old bad old days

edit to add: The Queensway coming in second, only if you add Pops and Eddies that wasnt a NAAFI

Had some happy days in the NAAFI at RAF Chessington, even tho I was Infantry.

BT.

Kingsley Barracks Minden - 80's.

Dessie's and Jeans on, into the pigs bar, get shiters on Tennants, have a whip-round to buy the nigs a "stinger" (top shelf) and then stagger down to the shack to drink more and get abused by Christina.

Oh happy days............

Pigs' Bar Brize Norton mid-'80s. All prepped & BF'd before a sojourn next door to the Spotty for some disco action and a filly to round of the proceedings. Never hath a mattress taken such a battering. Wonderful!

Brew_Time said:
the_matelot said:

Hmm agree to that - the sheep are better looking there. Nice birds down the town tho. However, one fatherless of a climb back to camp when your pished.

BT. :lol:
Taxi's were invented just for that fcuking hill alone!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheBigUn The NAAFI Bar 74
Porridge_gun The NAAFI Bar 10
Outstanding The NAAFI Bar 7