The Best NAAFI Bar in the World. Where, When and Why?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ABrighter2006, May 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So we've all been in quite a few of them. But where are the best behind-the-wire drinking establishments of the British Army?

Points added for attractiveness of staff, edibility of food and choice of entertainment.

Bonus points for those may have been rumoured to allow a lock-in.

2. It certainly isn't Okehampton Camp.

God, even I wouldn't shag the barmaids there...

3. I was quite fond of Hermitage. As a 'civvy', I managede to put at least 3 RSM's on the spot :)

4. Shippers, your standards are slipping.

5. Hmm agree to that - the sheep are better looking there. Nice birds down the town tho. However, one bastard of a climb back to camp when your pished.

BT. :lol:

6. The Marly in JHQ in the good old bad old days

edit to add: The Queensway coming in second, only if you add Pops and Eddies that wasnt a NAAFI

7. Pigs bar, 3ADTR, Glamorgan Barracks, Duisburg.

Happy happy days.

8. Had some happy days in the NAAFI at RAF Chessington, even tho I was Infantry.

BT.

9. JWFS at Ulu Tiram

10. 6 armd jrc in munster,run by the boys for the boys! :D

11. Kingsley Barracks Minden - 80's.

Dessie's and Jeans on, into the pigs bar, get shiters on Tennants, have a whip-round to buy the nigs a "stinger" (top shelf) and then stagger down to the shack to drink more and get abused by Christina.

Oh happy days............

12. Pigs' Bar Brize Norton mid-'80s. All prepped & BF'd before a sojourn next door to the Spotty for some disco action and a filly to round of the proceedings. Never hath a mattress taken such a battering. Wonderful!

13. Taxi's were invented just for that fcuking hill alone!