The Best Glass House you were banged up in

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robbeaus, Oct 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK this thread is time for the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.:)
    Its dedicated to that wonderful time known as Jankers, Chokey, or the little house in the corner [ok i made that one up]
    Also required offense and how long?
    I was a Royal Corps of Truckies, so all spells done with other regiments
    I'll start, three tours of duty;
    1st Verden, HQ 1 Armd Div [Royal Scabies Place]. Too pissed to go on active edge, but knew i needed by rife, so drew it out and cuddled her in me pit to keep her safe like you would. 7 days March him out Sgt Major
    2nd NI Palace Barack's, Royal Scots [I think]. ND Falls road. 7 days March him out Sgt Major
    3rd 2Sqn RCT Hohna, Pissed as a fart 1st Duty as L/Cpl to celebrate like you do, bust to Driver & 7days MHO Sgt Major, by far the best as i was crocked at the time and couldn't be beested

Later on retired and a civy i was on a coach tour of Germany and got the driver to stop outside Hohna gates as we were passing and the Duty Sgt very kindly allowed us to have a guided tour of the place. Me very proudly showing everybody where i slept.
  2. One day in HCR for "Being with someone who kicked a plant pot over outside someones house, whilst drunk".
    5 of us wore that one, so had some good company.