The best few days on ARRSE in a long time .

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by recce-cpl, Oct 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I dont know if any of you agree but this has been the funniest couple of days on ARRSE in a long time . With moggz the sniper and his troll naafi bird and now mike the soon to be ex-para (if he ever has served ) .Lets keep this moral up , its fecking great . :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. yup, best fun i've had naafi-side in a while... between that and the rimming thread, its been a blast!
  3. I concur.................I am a former shadow of myself and sitting waist deep in are on about the "rimming" thread?
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

5. I can smell Irn Bru and Gurkha sperm.........................did you burp A_Y?
  6. Feck! I'm supposed to be boxing up all my stuff and moving house right now, but my entire focus for the past cople of days has been oriented around not p1ssing my pants.
  7. I am crying laughing at the FaceParty, 'bulleing' and Hero Sniper threads...
  8. My ribs are killing me. :lol:
  9. Who do I send the bill to for all the coffee that has been sprayed over my lap top? It's been great.....long may it continue :)

10. Ditto.
  11. Absolutely the Mutts Nutz of threads, I am going to have to put some hours in tomorrow trying to catch up all the time I have lost today.

I'm off on the p1ss for the weekend at a reunion in Portsmiff, so don't post too much over the weekend I'll never catch up.

12. It has been a very funny few days :D

I think I should say, I have got the impression that some of you think this was a wind up from naffi_bird, I know it wasn’t her. All she did was bring “sniper boy” from face party over to ARRSE.
    Moggz and soldiergirl could easily be a wind up (I hope not :D as I love to believe these retards are real) but it wasn’t her.
  13. Welcome to the Golden Age...

14. So was she claiming a wah that wasn't hers?

I'm not the only one who thought this was her claiming the wah as her own.
  15. Agree with the title of this thread, I've been up too late on these threads ya barstewarts. Hope you all snip yer nads/flaps and bleed all over yer trollies. I want my life back (sad as it is)