The best analysis of Piers Morgan I have yet come across.

bang on the money.

Do not make me search for it. I'm tired and fractious.
Link works missy. It is not old either, a response to Morgan's "interview" of Tommy Robinson recently.

I don't particularly like him. In fact, I probably pay him no attention whatsoever. However, he does seem to be one of the go-to people when someone needs to make a rather lazy point in order to establish their own right-on credentials. Ann Widdecombe is another one.

Link works missy. It is not old either, a response to Morgan's "interview" of Tommy Robinson recently.
Like yesterday morning? As recent as that?

My body might be f*cked, but my head isn't. Yet.

Touchy.

Piers is the ultimate cretin, though.
Ooh, he called you a naughty. The man who gets the news 2 days later.

Are you having that?

I can do an accurate assessment in four letters, just one vowel three consonants. Rhymes with a form of kick.

Anybody improve on that?

Are you having that?
I might use some coloured font on him soon; that'll have him spitting his weak tea out in rage.

In line with some of the other threads I've seen from earlier, I think we need a 'ooooo....handbags' button.
IMG_6206.JPG

bang on the money.
It takes him five minutes and seventeen seconds to say what most of us can adequately convey in six words: "Piers Morgan is a cunting twatferret."

I'm impressed.

I might use some coloured font on him soon; that'll have him spitting his weak tea out in rage.
By this time of night most people have necked a bottle of shiraz with a bottle of whisky as a chaser. There's no point.

Are you having that?
Don't be silly it is not about the news so much as Gad Saad's take on it.

Don't be silly it is not about the news so much as Gad Saad's take on it.
I haven't watched it, because it's shit and I never click on links from here.

I think you're about 20 bottles of booze away from my pissedness though.

Eisburg? Chink chink.

It takes him five minutes and seventeen seconds to say what most of us can adequately convey in six words: "Piers Morgan is a cunting twatferret."

I'm impressed.
Easy enough to do, but he does a good job of explaining why he is a twatferret, I haven't forgotten this either...
_40104963_point_pa_203.jpg

White terrorist oppresses innocent brown person....not.

Last edited:
I haven't watched it, because it's shit and I never click on links from here.

I think you're about 20 bottles of booze away from my pissedness though.

Eisburg? Chink chink.
On my 4th bottle of henry westons 8.2% cider over lots of ice, not pissed yet but pleasantly buzzing.

On my 4th bottle of henry westons 8.2% cider over lots of ice, not pissed yet but pleasantly buzzing.
It's right about now that you should turn the internet off. Trust me.