Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The beginning of the end for the Thai monarchy?

endure

GCM
ElLmdqBVkAA2XnN.jpg

endure

GCM
coup.JPG

endure

GCM

endure

GCM
Capitalism + democracy tastes far better than autocracy.

If you want to incite the population of Thailand to rebellion just take away their food carts...

The locals are charmed by Harry and Meghan and their woke appeals to love each other

View attachment 513724
The street rioters are burning Laz-e-Boy easy chairs. Some furniture store must have had an unscheduled clearance sale then. :?

endure

GCM
The street rioters are burning Laz-e-Boy easy chairs. Some furniture store must have had an unscheduled clearance sale then. :?

That's obviously not Thailand. There's no food to be seen ;-)

When I was working in Port Moresby 2001-2004, the “Marys” would be out in force on the fringes of the (numerous/regular/enthusiastic) expressions of democratic freedoms, with their little “kai-kai” stalls selling bbq’d lamb flaps (not ooo-err at all!) and buai (betel-nut) to the participants ... skilfully avoiding the equally-enthusiastic maintainers of law ‘n order whenever they waded into the fray ... memories, hey!

Radical- You’ll be voting for the Chartists next. Whatever happened to “Warm heart, cool head”?
To my knowledge in Thai the head doesn't come into it. A cool heart, jai yen, is to be maintained and a hot heart, jai rorn, is to be avoided. A compliment is jai dee or good heart. There may be 35 or so other heart settings, but I haven't had to use them yet.

endure

GCM
To my knowledge in Thai the head doesn't come into it. A cool heart, jai yen, is to be maintained and a hot heart, jai rorn, is to be avoided. A compliment is jai dee or good heart. There may be 35 or so other heart settings, but I haven't had to use them yet.

Nam jai is another one. It translates to 'water heart' but means generosity or kindness.

Nam jai is another one. It translates to 'water heart' but means generosity or kindness.
Thanks - I'll remember that one. Thai would be such an easy language if it wasn't for the wretched tones.

endure

GCM
Jai dam = black heart - opposite of jai dee

endure

GCM
snip.JPG

I seem to get a lot of jai dees whem Im pissed. Probably cause lm ringing bells, buying everyone drinks.

And l dont know the Thai for "daft scottish c*nt"!

endure

GCM
king.JPG

Latest Threads