The Beeb at Xmas

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by muhandis89, Dec 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am outside |Uk for Xmas.On News 24 on Xmas Day(so far),we have had a programme on bride snatching in Chechyna and a programme on Jihad,led by people in UK.Does the Beeb care about ordinary Christians on this day?

2. No. ..............

3. Merry Christmas Muh

4. If you are outside Uk you will be watching BBC World News.

The Uk version (News Channel) is showing live broadcasts of troops in Helmand and the usual UK weather related type news.

5. Is "Bride Snatching" a sport among the Chechyns?

6. No................

7. No! Of course not.

Christianity may offend the fvcking Muslims and other terrorist inclined rubbish! Additionally, it is politically incorrect and may encourage the Prince Bigot Dawkins to be drawn to the studio or that Arch Bovine Polly Toynbee.

The BBC adheres to an:

'Everyone is Equal' policy provided that they are not:

Heterosexual; white Anglo Saxon; Christian; in employment; drug free; members of any political party (except Labour); without a criminal record; debt free; in any way 'normal' for a white, Christian, democratic (just) nation.

Cameron needs to grow some tesicles and sack the entire staff of the Blair Brown Corporation of cvnts!

8. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

All over Christmas the BBC has been total shit, FFS the had Indian rubbish on Christmas day,

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I'd hardly call one of Kipling's classics Indian rubbish.

What's wrong? Didn't you have anyone nearby to reminisce about your time on the Khyber pass with?

10. At least aunty's got the Royal Institute lectures back from those wannabe upstarts at CH4 and FIVE.

11. lsquared - how do you know what I am thinking?

Good drills, well posted.

12. Lsquared has commented many times on how he never watches television, listening only to Radio 3 and 4. Given that, what do you think his capacity to speak with any authority is?

Now, you of course are different - you watched some BBC News over the Christmas period, did you not? You will of course noted the HUGE feature they did on the boys out in the sandpit on Christmas Day? Now, were many of them wearing muslim attire or the dress of a christian saint (albeit a parady of Nicks garb)?

Lsquared can't help talking bollox - he listens to the Archers. What's your excuse?

13. And I'll assume you speak with great authority on watching television, as you obviously have fuck all else to do during 'working hours'.

14. Christmas Day is 'working hours' is it? You tart.

15. For some it is and for others they don't have working hours.................................................... do you. :)