The Beautiful Game.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Turkey 0 - 1 Cymru at HT.

no f in beer

War Hero
Aye, well done Wales, not a bad game that

Wonderful performance, could have had a couple more as well.

syrup

LE
Great game Wales just as everyone is getting ready to slag Bale for teh penalty miss he skips past a couple of defenders from a corner and fires a dangerous ball into the box
Then does exactly the same form the other side for the goal

England v Scotland 0:0 after 72 minutes.

I never saw that coming.

syrup

LE
England v Scotland 0:0 after 72 minutes.

I never saw that coming.

Neither did Ian Wright the bellend
4-0 to England was his pre-match prediction

Roy Keane, Neville (G), Scott Brown and Graham Souness on fire as pundits.
McCoist and Lee Dixon providing some comedy in the commentators box
Some strange woman in a pink outfit and Wright trying to defend a shocking England team to balance it

Get Jack Grealish on, get Jack Grealish on, that was all they could come up with and Villa's show pony came on and did what he does best fell over a lot.

As a Scottish Person I thought we missed Leigh Griffiths up front for an out and out striker and Lyndon Dykes seems to put weight on during the game

Enjoyed watching England toil to glorious failure again. Always said Grealish is a show Pony, Scotland knew the danger in Midfield was Mount so they marked the life out of him.

England will qualify to face either Germany, France or Portugal. And there will endeth their tournament.

Looking forward to the Jocks giving it Hammer and tongs against Croatia and watching Wales try to summon the spirit of Islandlwana tomorrow.

RTU'd

LE
England Cricket Team - Crap
England Football Team - Crap, over paid, under preforming & a disgrace to 3 lions.
Sack Southgate & get someone with passion, who should have murdered the jocks.
BBC Scotland said it was a great victory for the jocks who should be rightly proud of the team!

Oh and Ally MCoist was brimming with pride for the jocks, I think he is a cnut now.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh and Ally MCoist was brimming with pride for the jocks, I think he is a cnut now.
Not as big a Cnut as Janus.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No honest it was only a guess, since I know nothing about football.... ;)
Excellent.:-D
Watching, Janus/Janus opened his mouth so just watching France v Hungary, started off good with the French anthem then the Hungarian effort, even the kids looked embarrassed, one looking at the other, ”what’s this shit“? “It’s our National anthem”, “oh feck”.

Is that Hugh Janus?
Samantha
1624123586755.png

no f in beer

War Hero
Hartlepool beat Torquay on pens to return to the FL,

Torquay keeper scored with a header in the 4th min of injury time to take it to ET.

awful game, but oddly entertaining

On to Italy v Wales, much less important

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Hartlepool beat Torquay on pens to return to the FL,

Torquay keeper scored with a header in the 4th min of injury time to take it to ET.

awful game, but oddly entertaining

On to Italy v Wales, much less important
Turkey already 2 down vs DMB's favourites.